WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Gov. DeSantis Tells Biden: ‘Go F*ck Yourself’

Spectra32

NorCal Member
Reaction score
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis mixed it up with Joe Biden Wednesday during a conference call, as reported by Michael Baxter on Real Raw News. The Governor didn’t mince words with Biden and federal health authorities who are seeking to prohibit domestic travel to and from the state of Florida. DeSantis and Biden had a verbal throw down, exchanging harsh words after Biden told DeSantis the federal government had authority to “restrict movement” of the people.
OIP-2021-02-11T155034.537.jpg

Citing concerns over the widespread proliferation of Covid-19
OIF.jpg
variants, Biden said he might have to prohibit vehicle and air traffic until the CDC and NIH were confident that currently available vaccinations had a proven efficacy against emerging strains, such as highly transmissible anomalies from the United Kingdom, Brazil, and South Africa.
Also on the call were “Deep State” Dr. Fauci and acting CDC Director Rochelle Walensky, both of whom backed Biden’s seeming misstep.
They told DeSantis that surging cases in Florida threatened to undermine the federal government’s expansive efforts to mitigate the spread across the country. “Florida,” Dr. Fauci said, “was the epicenter of Covid-19 mutations,” and argued that new variants accounted for between 15-35% of new cases in Florida.
Walensky argued on the call that any attempt by DeSantis to resist a federally mandated travel ban would be immoral, selfish, and possibly illegal.
Biden echoed her words, and he berated DeSantis for having left Florida’s economy open during “the dark days of Covid.”
Moreover, Biden claimed he had unilateral and constitutional authority to protect the nation’s health from “rogue politicians” acting in contravention of established health guidelines.
DeSantis’s initial reply was brief and blunt: “I will not comply,” he said,
OIF-1.jpg
and then cited the CDC’s own statistics showing a nationwide decline in active Covid-19 cases.
Florida had arrested the spread of Covid-19, DeSantis argued, and accused Biden of targeting Republican states that supported Donald Trump.
“Florida absolutely will not comply,” DeSantis repeated. “Instituting a travel ban or restriction of movement would be a gross example of federal overreach with no grounding in law or science. We have Covid-19 in check, and you’re trying to exert unlawful authority over our state and its people,” he chided Biden.
Biden then implied a threat to withhold federal funding and to deny Florida access to Covid-19 vaccinations.
“C’mon, man, Florida needs our help, and you need vaccines, which are hard to come by, isn’t that right, Dr. Fauci,” Biden said.
The “Deep State” doctor replied in the affirmative, telling DeSantis that he expects the prevalence of the UK variant to double or triple every week to 10 days.
“Governor, do you want to be responsible for re-infecting the nation? Truth is, we don’t even know how effective current vaccines are against the UK strain.”
DeSantis told Dr. Fauci he trusted his own state health authorities “over financially incentivized federal officials.”
“How much do you stand to earn from these vaccines, Dr. Fauci? And, Joe, if you continue with this course of action, I will authorize the state National Guard to protect the movement of Floridians,” DeSantis said.
“Address me as Mr. President or President Biden,” Biden said.
OIP-2021-02-11T173926.363.jpg

“I will not, and you can go fuck yourself,” DeSantis said before hanging up.
What say you Def-Con News readers? A very manly exchange, to say the least.
Can you envision Biden stagnating the economy in perpetual lockdowns? I didn’t listen in on the actual conference call, of course, but I believe Governor DeSantis may have presented himself in a more presidential manner than did Biden. And is it any wonder?

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
That's what the Democrats wanted Trump to do, restrict all travel and movement.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Also... That reads like a liberal's wet dream of how a republican behaves.
Possibly so. Their posterchild for a great leader was Obama. He was usually quite eloquent, and enunciated his mistruths very well.

I'm just a dumb redneck. I prefer those who speak truthfully, and with actual emotion. Pre-written speeches, or rehearsed responses, are nothing more than theater.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis mixed it up with Joe Biden Wednesday during a conference call, as reported by Michael Baxter on Real Raw News. The Governor didn’t mince words with Biden and federal health authorities who are seeking to prohibit domestic travel to and from the state of Florida. DeSantis and Biden had a verbal throw down, exchanging harsh words after Biden told DeSantis the federal government had authority to “restrict movement” of the people.
OIP-2021-02-11T155034.537.jpg

Also on the call were “Deep State” Dr. Fauci and acting CDC Director Rochelle Walensky, both of whom backed Biden’s seeming misstep.
They told DeSantis that surging cases in Florida threatened to undermine the federal government’s expansive efforts to mitigate the spread across the country. “Florida,” Dr. Fauci said, “was the epicenter of Covid-19 mutations,” and argued that new variants accounted for between 15-35% of new cases in Florida.

DeSantis’s initial reply was brief and blunt: “I will not comply,” he said,
OIF-1.jpg
and then cited the CDC’s own statistics showing a nationwide decline in active Covid-19 cases.
Florida had arrested the spread of Covid-19, DeSantis argued, and accused Biden of targeting Republican states that supported Donald Trump.
“Florida absolutely will not comply,” DeSantis repeated. “Instituting a travel ban or restriction of movement would be a gross example of federal overreach with no grounding in law or science. We have Covid-19 in check, and you’re trying to exert unlawful authority over our state and its people,” he chided Biden.
Biden then implied a threat to withhold federal funding and to deny Florida access to Covid-19 vaccinations.

DeSantis told Dr. Fauci he trusted his own state health authorities “over financially incentivized federal officials.”
“How much do you stand to earn from these vaccines, Dr. Fauci? And, Joe, if you continue with this course of action, I will authorize the state National Guard to protect the movement of Floridians,” DeSantis said.

What say you Def-Con News readers? A very manly exchange, to say the least.
Can you envision Biden stagnating the economy in perpetual lockdowns? I didn’t listen in on the actual conference call, of course, but I believe Governor DeSantis may have presented himself in a more presidential manner than did Biden. And is it any wonder?
Who is Joe Biden and can someone explain why he’s in the news?

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
" With all respect, Mr. President, go fuck yourself " !!! I love it !!!

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
The whole conversation was a blatant attack on a Republican State that refutes the Lefts attempt to cancel Red States. No mention by the Biden Administration of stopping travel across California’s border which actually has more cases of new CV-19 mutations. Unity My Ass!!!

Last edited:

76sanger

Reaction score
I hope more states tell Biden to fuck off.
It would be nice. Problem is isn't there only three other states with Republican governors. Texas and South Dakota would/will probably say the same thing. But Arizonas half ass RHINO governor would probably back Obiden. And we all know the rest of these left liberal homo trans lesbian loving freaks that are governors will bow down to Obiden and his NAZI regime.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
It would be nice. Problem is isn't there only three other states with Republican governors. Texas and South Dakota would/will probably say the same thing. But Arizonas half ass RHINO governor would probably back Obiden. And we all know the rest of these left liberal homo trans lesbian loving freaks that are governors will bow down to Obiden and his NAZI regime.

Currently 23 democratic governors and 27 Republican governors but of course there are some weak rinos there

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Quid pro quo! Biden threatened to withhold vaccines if DeSantis doesn't comply.

Instant impeachment. LOL
Quid Pro Jao...
Didn't he threaten to withhold billions from a country threatening to investigate his son? That was when he was just VP...don't think he'll be more honorable with more power.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
These aren't just RHINOS, these are fucking democrats that go by the Republican name. Sold out to the special interest groups that are 100% backing the liberal agenda.
I have warned about the Chicago machine and how it spreads many times.
Nice Take.
Nothing like sending in a Shill and spending millions to overthrow a State, County or District at a time.
It all adds up.
I promise. ;)

ramos45

Reaction score
I love it, literally laughed out loud and threw my arms up in cheer. I freakin hope this mentality gains some steam.

SixD9R

Reaction score
It could happen though. And it would be great if it did.
MAGA!!