WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Grads has been found..

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1595431835894.jpg
Seam he was protesting and some people shut him up.

Patriots whupped this Antifa turd burglar in Seattle, duct taped him to a trash bin and stuck a dildo on his forehead...

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
View attachment 901251 Seam he was protesting and some people shut him up.

Patriots whupped this Antifa turd burglar in Seattle, duct taped him to a trash bin and stuck a dildo on his forehead...

I wish it was an Antifa effer but apparently it's not...

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Grads is moving to Canada.

Glory holes could be the key to having safe sex during the coronavirus pandemic ... at least according to Canada's top health experts.
The sexual suggestion comes down from the British Columbia Centre for Disease Control, and while it's not quite the same as a recommendation from our beloved Dr. Anthony Fauci, it still holds water.
e5c8c02f820849f2b4357e498c2c5447_md.jpg

The Canadian CDC breaks it down like this ... if you're gonna have sex during the pandemic, it's a helluva lot safer to "use barriers, like walls (e.g., glory holes), that allow for sexual contact but prevent close face-to-face contact."
New York City actually recommended walls back in June, but did not outright call them glory holes … sorry, NYC, Canada is holier than thou!
Folks on social media are having a field day tweeting creative ways to use walls and barriers, even suggesting things like "Plexiglas shields like in grocery stores except for glory holes," holes in sheets, mail slots, doggy doors and donuts.
If glory holes sound a little too raunchy for you, don't worry ... doggy style seems to be kosher too. The BC CDC also recommends choosing sexual positions that limit face-to-face contact.
We're sure you can think of a few options that fit the bill.

EPL

Reaction score
I think I saw him today !!

20200722_190243.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Wedgy

Reaction score
Now Ward, we're you a little too hard on the Beaver last night?