WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Grads i dont get your act

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB in so cal

Reaction score
You're sick or you arent. Can't possibly go on RDP anymore so you supposedly ask Dave to ban you. Somethings not wired right in your head. whatever you're spending on therapy is clearly not enough.

Dalton

Reaction score
Why can’t he come on anymore? Haven’t seen him in a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JB in so cal

Reaction score
It's a head scratcher... It's tucking strange. Either leave/get banned or don't

Dalton

Reaction score
Biden is prob giving people too much firepower against him

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I just want to post on a few threads where I can add something. I asked Dave to ban me because I was getting posts/PM's asking why I hadn't died yet. I have thick skin but not that thick. Funny you ask because my wife and I met with my Vascular Surgeon today. I take every day as a blessing.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
I just want to post on a few threads where I can add something. I asked Dave to ban me because I was getting posts/PM's asking why I hadn't died yet. I have thick skin but not that thick. Funny you ask because my wife and I met with my Vascular Surgeon today. I take every day as a blessing.
...Hang in there...If it’s a carotid artery...I have a friend who had it done about 15 years ago he is fine...

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
There’s nothing you can add. Years of yore bullshit has got you were you are.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I am having a hard time believing that.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I am having a hard time believing that.
I honestly wouldn't doubt he's gotten messages like that with some of the posts I've read on the open forum here.
I get that he's posted some inappropriate things and feelings get hurt but damn........kicking someone when they're down ain't cool, in the least, in my eyes.

RodnJen

Reaction score

That is just pathetic. Stay strong and focus on what matters.

Reactions: Rye

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Your software or server doesn't store that information?
Every forum I’ve ever been on the mods could read pm’s. Maybe this one is different. I’ve been a mod on iron mag labs, muscle coalition and some other bodybuilding forums.

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
Stay strong grads .the problem here is most of this guys are so far up Dave’s ass they follow him .this is somebody’s brother Husband , boating buddy pray for him

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
He sucked you in. 🤣

He may have.. but you reap what you sow..

I've been on forums since the late 90s. I have never felt animosity to anyone as I do him. That comes from what he has commented to me!! I wish no ill to anyone. And never would or will.. but I will say "you make the bed you lie in".. and then back pedaling to try and make yourself look good or feel better doesnt work!!

I have only been around this site a few years.. but when the pot calls the Kettle black..

Maybe "he should go fuk his sister"!!

Some things are better left unsaid!! And when it becomes "your outloud voice" expect the recourse!

He is the one person in my life that it would take alot for me not to punch in the face if I ever meet him! And I feel 100% about this as his comments tword me!

If this offends people and I get banned, so be it! It's the truth!! And reality!!

Last edited:

termiteguy

Reaction score

I've been on forums since the late 90s. I have never felt animosity to anyone as I do him. That comes from what he has commented to me!! I wish no ill to anyone. And never would or will.. but I will say "you make the bed you lie in".. and then back pedaling to try and make yourself look good or feel better doesnt work!!

I have only been around this site a few years.. but when the pot calls the Kettle black..

Some things are better left unsaid!! And when it becomes "your outloud voice" expect the recourse!

He is the one person in my life that it would take alot for me not to punch in the face if I ever meet him! And I feel 100% about this as his comments tword me!

If this offends people and I get banned, so be it! It's the truth!! And reality!!
Wow settle down Francis it's the Internet

hallett21

Reaction score

All over a guy on the Internet you’ve never met

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
All over a guy on the Internet you’ve never met

Yep... thanks!!

Words are, what they are, whether typed or spoken! The person is responsible for what they say no matter if its typed or spoken!!

Sorry if you guys take offence, but when someone talks about you "fucking your sister" let's have a conversation.. until then, we all have our opinions and outlooks on one another!!

Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Yep it sure is.. but you will never find me, or most, talking shit on the "internet" that we are not able to say, or back up in person!!

You are responsible for words typed or spoken in real life... prove me wrong!!

As stated before,you post interesting content in all sections of RDP. SxS build the other day what RDP all about.
Take a different approach towards Grads. You need understand he really does not know you. Grads follows the same script thread after thread,year after year never gonna change. He knows what your response will be no matter issue. Replace your agitation with humor. Also you have reached a point of serious threats. The threats are are positive for Grads,not negative.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Seeing people get worked up over a guy they have never met, on an internet forum is pathetic. Find something better to do with your time.

Hope all is well Greg!!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I guess I'm pathetic!! Thanks joe, nice to know!!

But just so you know.. I'd never say anything on a public forum I am a part of that I wouldnt say to anyone in person!!

I guess there are different kinds of people in the world!

And if I ever meet him in person ill ask if he would like to repeat his comment! My guess is no!!

JB in so cal

Reaction score
I posted The original because he told Dave to ban him. Then I guess he asked to unban him. I don't know what his deal is. If he's sick i hope he heals. But, damn.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score

If I head up your way or if your ever in orange county there is a cold beer with your name on it. Get better bud. Focus on that.

Insert gelcoaters usual grads response here.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
As stated before,you post interesting content in all sections of RDP. SxS build the other day what RDP all about.
Take a different approach towards Grads. You need understand he really does not know you. Grads follows the same script thread after thread,year after year never gonna change. He knows what your response will be no matter issue. Replace your agitation with humor. Also you have reached a point of serious threats. The threats are are positive for Grads,not negative.

The "threats" do not alarm me, as I am who I am! You have noticed that and I highly appreciate it!!

And if such "threats" ends my time on RDP, so be it.. we all take chances in life, some better than others.

If my "opinion" of someone offends someone, then why doesnt the "opinion of his, offend the same person?!"

But I will not take acceptance to someone who talks shit to me and the word that he had said. And yet have people tell me, "it's ok cause it's on the internet".. he said things he can not take back and he knows that!!

Hate me or like me, I am who I am. I would never say the thing to someone, internet or not, that he did tword me!!

One does not know what another has been through in life! And if your willing to push the envelope, be willing to take the consequences!!

I've said my piece and my feelings. I will never stoop to his level!

Sorry I feel this way but I am who I am. And have rightful reasoning!!

Carry on!!

When he talks about you "fucking your sister" then come talk to me.. internet or not.. he said it, and I will not "forgive and forget".. but that's just me!

Last edited:

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
MODS should delete this thread. It's pointless.
I don't care how much of a dickhead this GRADS joker is, or anyone else for that matter, all the more reason to ignore it all.
I like the river-oriented content here, and all the stuff that goes with it.
Only place one can expect drama is on the political shit . . . and even then it's pointless.
Just show me some tits & ass, guns, boats, and trucks fuckers ! 🤘

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
I don't care how much of a dickhead this GRADS joker is, or anyone else for that matter, all the more reason to ignore it all.
Only place one can expect drama is on the political shit . . . and even then it's pointless.

best response of the whole thread

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

"The Political Shit" = Pointless🤔 ? That attitude is Exactly how this Country Has Found itself in TODAY. $5.00 Gas on the Horizon, Thousands of Americans Out of Good Paying Jobs. Thousands of Illegals with who knows what diseases, where they have been or Going. I could go on for pages, and probably should since you don't know about any of it, as it is POINTLESS.

Millions of Americans going about their Selfish lives and not caring about a DAMN thing until KABOOM!! WTF!, How did this Happen? Too, Busy or Not Interested in this Pointless Shit.:oops:

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I guess I'm pathetic!! Thanks joe, nice to know!!

But just so you know.. I'd never say anything on a public forum I am a part of that I wouldnt say to anyone in person!!

I guess there are different kinds of people in the world!

And if I ever meet him in person ill ask if he would like to repeat his comment! My guess is no!!
I have the same thought process as you. Guess what? In person they have nothing but nice things to say. Been there done that

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
"The Political Shit" = Pointless🤔 ? That attitude is Exactly how this Country Has Found itself in TODAY. $5.00 Gas on the Horizon, Thousands of Americans Out of Good Paying Jobs. Thousands of Illegals with who knows what diseases, where they have been or Going. I could go on for pages, and probably should since you don't know about any of it, as it is POINTLESS.

All brought to you by Grads and his cronies.

Status
Not open for further replies.