WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Grads i dont get your act

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
I just want to post on a few threads where I can add something. I asked Dave to ban me because I was getting posts/PM's asking why I hadn't died yet. I have thick skin but not that thick. Funny you ask because my wife and I met with my Vascular Surgeon today. I take every day as a blessing.

Good to hear from you!

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
"The Political Shit" = Pointless🤔 ? That attitude is Exactly how this Country Has Found itself in TODAY. $5.00 Gas on the Horizon, Thousands of Americans Out of Good Paying Jobs. Thousands of Illegals with who knows what diseases, where they have been or Going. I could go on for pages, and probably should since you don't know about any of it, as it is POINTLESS.

Millions of Americans going about their Selfish lives and not caring about a DAMN thing until KABOOM!! WTF!, How did this Happen? Too, Busy or Not Interested in this Pointless Shit.:oops:

I agree.
The intent of 'pointless', was directed at the effort put into 'posting' things on an inter-web-site that is largely a friendly environment , enjoyed by like-minded people.
Sorry if that came off otherwise.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Apparently @GRADS he has read and understands what he said and still doesnt offer an apology in the forum! That says alot about a person. And a reason I dont feel bad about the way I feel tword him!🤷🏻‍♂
20210320_202539.jpg

Rye

Reaction score
He may have.. but you reap what you sow..

I've been on forums since the late 90s. I have never felt animosity to anyone as I do him. That comes from what he has commented to me!! I wish no ill to anyone. And never would or will.. but I will say "you make the bed you lie in".. and then back pedaling to try and make yourself look good or feel better doesnt work!!

I have only been around this site a few years.. but when the pot calls the Kettle black..

Maybe "he should go fuk his sister"!!

Some things are better left unsaid!! And when it becomes "your outloud voice" expect the recourse!

He is the one person in my life that it would take alot for me not to punch in the face if I ever meet him! And I feel 100% about this as his comments tword me!

If this offends people and I get banned, so be it! It's the truth!! And reality!!
There has to be another side to this story.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
There has to be another side to this story.
I already regret responding but here's the truth. He posted about how some antifa protester told him "go fuk your sister like you always do?" and tongue in cheek I responded they have a valid question, is she hot? This is also after telling me I'm worthless pile of shit for discussing my political views.
He posted screenshots here... post #120

clarence

Reaction score
After a warning, Grads would have been banned for trolling long ago on any other forum I belong.

I trust RD has his reasons for not doing so, but jaysis.

Loo Dog

Reaction score
Seriously don’t get why some let him get to them. Funny to watch people get flustered. How do you get through life being a pussy?
So true. I don’t “like” the guy per se, but again I’ve never met him. I certainly don’t agree with him 99.99% of the time, but it doesn’t take a genius to figure out a classic instigator when you see one. He’s one of the best of ALL time, none of you can dispute this fact. So pull your panties back on and celebrate the fact Grads is part of this glorious shit show and part of why we all love RDP. I don’t wish bad on the guy, but I’ve never cried when he was gone. In short, get over it.

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
Is this really a thread? Grown men bitching about what was said on a Internet forum? It’s banter. If you take it as serous as you do do then maybe you should reconsider what your doing in social media and watch” The Social Dilemma”. It might explain why you feel the way you do. Don’t be a puppet of the social media system.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Is this really a thread? Grown men bitching about what was said on a Internet forum? It’s banter. If you take it as serous as you do do then maybe you should reconsider what your doing in social media and watch” The Social Dilemma”. It might explain why you feel the way you do. Don’t be a puppet of the social media system.

If there were no threads with grown men bitching in them, this would be just be a boating forum.

JFMFG

Reaction score
I just want to post on a few threads where I can add something. I asked Dave to ban me because I was getting posts/PM's asking why I hadn't died yet. I have thick skin but not that thick. Funny you ask because my wife and I met with my Vascular Surgeon today. I take every day as a blessing.
Live your life bud. I wish you and your family good health. Don’t worry about what others think.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Really? Can you please show me in that thread where I said that??
Lol now he’s the victim 😂😂😂 it’s funny people go in so worked up over you comments. Pathetic really... you know it’s just the internet 😂😂😂

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
How old are we here? Making such a big stink about sisters makes it seem like we are 17 with a 15 year old sister.

Did grads throw in a "yo momma's so fat joke" for good measure too?
Everyone wants to defend grads and what he posts. So if it’s just the internet why do anyone else posts get under anyone’s skin. Hypocritical and funny. Everyone is getting upset over someone else’s post for getting upset about a grads post 😂😂 so fucking stupid it’s funny. If you don’t like what just wanna race posts just scroll by. Don’t get worked up it’s just the internet. Yet guys are now worked up over his posts. This is too funny.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I think grads is a piece of shit. But it’s just the internet and in real life I’m a nice guy so it’s ok for me to say whatever I want here. Grads is a piece of shit

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It isn’t the things he says on social media that causes my ambivalence towards his latest health crisis.
It’s the destruction of CA and the US that he supports (gloatingly) wholeheartedly.
His actions and the actions of those he champions are the embodiment of everything that most of us consider “wrong” with America today.
People on this very forum are and have suffered due to those actions.
He laughs every time an entire industry gets hammered by his heros. He finds great humor in seeing 10,000 men lose their jobs with a flick of a pen. He has no empathy for the tens of thousands killed by a Dem POS in NY due to political posturing.
He finds humor and satisfaction in every real hardship faced by Citizens when his hero’s destroy yet another segment of America.
He’ll gladly strip every single one of us of our Constitutional rights and laugh as it happens.

And I’m supposed to feel sorry for him because suddenly he gets a glimpse of his own mortality? This is something most of us automatically know by the age of 10 or so.

In short, I have a limited supply of empathy.
I choose to save it for those I care about and for those who aren’t trying to actively destroy the American dream.

It’s not that I wish him ill will, it’s more that I just don’t care.

Yeah, bottom line he’s a loudmouth on a boat site, aren’t we all.
But it goes much further than that.
In years past it was more easily dismissed, Grads being the jester. No big deal. Banned a hundred times for all sorts of shit.
But now the consequences are suddenly real. We are on the brink as a Nation.
Right or wrong lines are being drawn.
All those past things matter.

Sorry for the long winded post. I usually don’t carry on in the lounge like that.
But since I’m one of the people who hurt his feelings after one of his epiphanies I felt it needed said.

Carry on and flame away.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Everyone wants to defend grads and what he posts. So if it’s just the internet why do anyone else posts get under anyone’s skin. Hypocritical and funny. Everyone is getting upset over someone else’s post for getting upset about a grads post 😂😂 so fucking stupid it’s funny. If you don’t like what just wanna race posts just scroll by. Don’t get worked up it’s just the internet. Yet guys are now worked up over his posts. This is too funny.

Dammit V, don’t get me worked up!

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Dammit V, don’t get me worked up!
It’s just the internet 😂😂😂

I know you’re like me. I’ve been a lot of fights for hardly anything. That’s why I have such a hard time with these keyboard guys. Half the guys have never even been in a real fist fight. Look at my poor nose. That is the definiton of talk shit get hit 😂😂😂 the cut over my eyebrow tells the same story. Beer bottles don’t really break in real life like the do in the movies

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Seeing people get worked up over a guy they have never met, on an internet forum is pathetic. Find something better to do with your time.

Hope all is well Greg!!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Would it be anything similar to getting all worked up and throwing a rant about someone on a beach, before you, listening to music at a volume higher than you wanted to listen to tho? Honest question bud.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Would it be anything similar to getting all worked up and throwing a rant about someone on a beach, before you, listening to music at a volume higher than you wanted to listen to tho? Honest question bud.
At some point Peter, that dead horse will be beat enough. He and I have traded messages and squashed that shit. I will share a couple beers with him, next time we run into each other.

Also, that transpired face to face, where as all of this Grads hate happens from behind a keyboard. Doubt most would do anything if they actually had a chance to meet him face to face.

They need to move on and just pass by, but can't because they are like little children and Grads is driving the van that says "Free Candy" on the side.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
At some point Peter, that dead horse will be beat enough. He and I have traded messages and squashed that shit. I will share a couple beers with him, next time we run into each other.

Also, that transpired face to face, where as all of this Grads hate happens from behind a keyboard. Doubt most would do anything if they actually had a chance to meet him face to face.

They need to move on and just pass by, but can't because they are like little children and Grads is driving the van that says "Free Candy" on the side.

I’d have no problem confronting him face to face. I promise you that 👍 of course face to face he would back pedal like he already has. It was all tongue in cheek 🙄🙄 and can call me a child all you want. I know exactly where I stand and what I believe in. Grads is probably almost twice my age so it is what it is. I’d mop the floor with him

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score

Honestly Vic literally answered it for me. My whole point is the majority run to the internet as a safe place, where they can say as they please.
And yes, if grads or anyone thought they were going to say that type of bullshit face to face it wouldn’t be the same as via the safe place/internet.

D19

Reaction score
I think grads is a piece of shit. But it’s just the internet and in real life I’m a nice guy so it’s ok for me to say whatever I want here. Grads is a piece of shit

I recall you coming on this website numerous times claiming to be a Christian who loves Jesus Christ or was that only during your alcohol programs?

You seem like to call people hypocrites well you should look in the mirror.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
It’s just the internet 😂😂😂

I know you’re like me. I’ve been a lot of fights for hardly anything. That’s why I have such a hard time with these keyboard guys. Half the guys have never even been in a real fist fight. Look at my poor nose. That is the definiton of talk shit get hit 😂😂😂 the cut over my eyebrow tells the same story. Beer bottles don’t really break in real life like the do in the movies

First thing o do when things start to get heated and I’m squaring up with some tough guy m is check out the guys nose, face, ears and hands. That will tell you a lot about what’s about to go down. 😂

I would guess that most on here have never been in a real fight.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I recall you coming on this website numerous times claiming to be a Christian who loves Jesus Christ. Please don’t do that anymore.
Lol I’m headed to church in about 30 minutes. I have no problem admitting I’m a sinner. God is perfect I’m not. Grace church in norco. My pasture is a wrestler and still trains jiu jitsu. Before covid the plan was to setup up a gym with some mats and start training the kids 👍
You can look up pasture Phil Wozniak on YouTube

Last edited:

D19

Reaction score
Lol I’m headed to church in about 30 minutes. I have no problem admitting I’m a sinner

You think acting like a tough guy, bragging about being violent and kicking a sick man while he is down is a good representation of your faith?

You think that since you admit you’re a sinner you can act however you want?

Singleton

Reaction score
Two pages about a guy folks dislike on the internet.
Grads is most likely smiling and laughing at this thread. It is getting more responses and views then others. That tells you people are wondering about the guy and interested in WTF is going on.

Don’t like the guy, don’t read threads about him or started by him. Put him on ignore.
If folks stopped reading threads started by him or commenting on threads about him, the issues would go away.

This is like picking a fight you know you are going to lose. Everyone is getting worked up, and Greg is laughing at everyones reaction and proving a point at the same time.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
You think acting like a tough guy, bragging about being violent and kicking a sick man while he is down is a good representation of your faith?

You think that since you admit you’re a sinner you can act however you want?
I think when someone has said something about my wife and I the gloves are coming off. Ha a nothing to do with my faith. Is it a good representation? no. Do I care? No

he kicked me when I was down. I’m returning the favor. Sucks huh??

That’s what everyone is having a hard time with. He kicked a lot of people while they were down. He ran my good friend off the internet. Ask him about voodoo pool man. He gets what he deserves. He’s made fun of my religion. Ask him about that

Last edited:

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Two pages about a guy folks dislike on the internet.
Grads is most likely smiling and laughing at this thread. It is getting more responses and views then others. That tells you people are wondering about the guy and interested in WTF is going on.

Don’t like the guy, don’t read threads about him or started by him. Put him on ignore.
If folks stopped reading threads started by him or commenting on threads about him, the issues would go away.

This is like picking a fight you know you are going to lose. Everyone is getting worked up, and Greg is laughing at everyones reaction and proving a point at the same time.
If he is as sick as he says I doubt there is much he’s laughing about...

Singleton

Reaction score
If he is as sick as he says I doubt there is much he’s laughing about...

you keep posting in a thread about a guy you dislike. Based on your responses, you are getting worked-up (blood pressure rising). Greg is most sitting on his ass at home laughing that a thread not started by him has over 4K views. Proving he is an Internet instigator and most likely enjoys seeing how others react to words posted on the internet. He likes to stir shit up by posting words and most likely has said “watch how this guy reacts when I post this”.

Ignore him, you got better things to do with your wife and kids, then react to grads.

Mototrig

Reaction score
The guys who defend grads say he's totally different outside the forum. Ok maybe so, I don't know him at all except for the trolling he does here on RD's.

What gets me though is the guys who come to his defense are not holding him accountable for his actions on this forum. They enable him instead.

Dude should be banned permanently.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
you keep posting in a thread about a guy you dislike. Based on your responses, you are getting worked-up (blood pressure rising). Greg is most sitting on his ass at home laughing that a thread not started by him has over 4K views. Proving he is an Internet instigator and most likely enjoys seeing how others react to words posted on the internet. He likes to stir shit up by posting words and most likely has said “watch how this guy reacts when I post this”.

Ignore him, you got better things to do with your wife and kids, then react to grads.
I’m actually not worked up at all. Most my responses have nothing to do with grads. Just calling out hypocrisy. I’m headed to church. I’m trying to at least raise my boys to be better than me 👍

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
This thread could be dated 2007.Grads content in 2021 exactly the same content. Grads schtick works for him. :)

Singleton

Reaction score
The guys who defend grads say he's totally different outside the forum. Ok maybe so, I don't know him at all except for the trolling he does here on RD's.

What gets me though is the guys who come to his defense are not holding him accountable for his actions on this forum. They enable him instead.

Dude should be banned permanently.

He has said enough stuff that crosses the line he should have the permanent ban. RD for some reason keeps letting him come back. I find it a joke when RD says grads is banned, we know it is only time until RD let’s him back online.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
You guys just remember how “nice” Grads is when you’re soon paying >$6 a gallon at the pump. (Well, except Bobby with his company fuel card! Lol)
Remember his name when you are directly affected by crime from illegals.
Remember how he laughed at you when his hero's Biden and Gavin are deep fucking your families well being.

Then decide who is the hypocrite.

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
Ok we all had rough life’s fights but bringing the past in is pretty funny think About you have accomplished in life not what you didn’t have take it from somebody that’s been there keep building yourself and have fun

D19

Reaction score
I think when someone has said something about my wife and I the gloves are coming off. Ha a nothing to do with my faith. Is it a good representation? no. Do I care? No

he kicked me when I was down. I’m returning the favor. Sucks huh??

That’s what everyone is having a hard time with. He kicked a lot of people while they were down. He ran my good friend off the internet. Ask him about voodoo pool man. He gets what he deserves. He’s made fun of my religion. Ask him about that

Wow! Speechless. Clearly you don’t listen in church or read your Bible. Jesus says to turn the other cheek. I’ll pray for you.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Wow! Speechless. Clearly you don’t listen in church or read your Bible. Jesus says to turn the other cheek. I’ll pray for you.
Bible says don’t judge. Looks like you’re doing a great job yourself... I’ll pray for you 😂😂😂

havasujeeper

Reaction score
You do realize that Grads is probably whacking off at all this attention, don't you?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
With his bum ticker? Sounds risky.

No kidding,Greg heart probably ok,his deliver system to and from heart the problem. His arteries are screwed. After at least a year being grounded still not found a Cardioligist. That’s the bullshit. Cardiolists live for the problems Greg describes.

wzuber

Reaction score
It isn’t the things he says on social media that causes my ambivalence towards his latest health crisis.
It’s the destruction of CA and the US that he supports (gloatingly) wholeheartedly.
His actions and the actions of those he champions are the embodiment of everything that most of us consider “wrong” with America today.
People on this very forum are and have suffered due to those actions.
He laughs every time an entire industry gets hammered by his heros. He finds great humor in seeing 10,000 men lose their jobs with a flick of a pen. He has no empathy for the tens of thousands killed by a Dem POS in NY due to political posturing.
He finds humor and satisfaction in every real hardship faced by Citizens when his hero’s destroy yet another segment of America.
He’ll gladly strip every single one of us of our Constitutional rights and laugh as it happens.

And I’m supposed to feel sorry for him because suddenly he gets a glimpse of his own mortality? This is something most of us automatically know by the age of 10 or so.

In short, I have a limited supply of empathy.
I choose to save it for those I care about and for those who aren’t trying to actively destroy the American dream.

It’s not that I wish him ill will, it’s more that I just don’t care.

Yeah, bottom line he’s a loudmouth on a boat site, aren’t we all.
But it goes much further than that.
In years past it was more easily dismissed, Grads being the jester. No big deal. Banned a hundred times for all sorts of shit.
But now the consequences are suddenly real. We are on the brink as a Nation.
Right or wrong lines are being drawn.
All those past things matter.

Sorry for the long winded post. I usually don’t carry on in the lounge like that.
But since I’m one of the people who hurt his feelings after one of his epiphanies I felt it needed said.

Carry on and flame away.
As usual.....excellent summation Sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.