WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Grand design three season doors

Wbinder

Reaction score
Anyone have this setup? We just got ours and man those doors need some help. Has anybody upgraded theirs to help seal them up better?

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Most people just get rid of them. More trouble than they are worth.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
So far so good on ours, not the best design for sure though

Cdog

Reaction score
They are rickety. I used black rtv to anchor the screws in that kept backing out impeding smooth movement

boatnam2

Reaction score
Searching a few videos on Grand Design for some pre-shopping, it took me down a rabbit hole of fckd up unhappy customer's and there trailer issues, man I would be bummed to drop 100k and have it cracking in half.

Wbinder

Reaction score
Searching a few videos on Grand Design for some pre-shopping, it took me down a rabbit hole of fckd up unhappy customer's and there trailer issues, man I would be bummed to drop 100k and have it cracking in half.
Man I’m not sure what it is with trailer/rv manufactures and how they all get away with the quality issues they have, but if you research any rv enough that same rabbit hole is there. Seems like now matter what you gotta get one work out the kinks and use the warranty to smooth everything out

boatnam2

Reaction score
Man I’m not sure what it is with trailer/rv manufactures and how they all get away with the quality issues they have, but if you research any rv enough that same rabbit hole is there. Seems like now matter what you gotta get one work out the kinks and use the warranty to smooth everything out
Yea, I guess it can just come down to luck sometimes, some crazy stories for sure.

Singleton

Reaction score
Ant RV / Trailer with a build date after April 2020 until May 2022 have QC issues.
They we’re moving fast to meet demand,

GETBOATS

Reaction score
Bought a Voltage back in 2021, looked at Grand Design also but the Voltage dealer chased me. The two looked similar so I bought the Voltage. Spent a month taking care of the minor BS stuff and adding a few items. Used it for 6 months at Parker, more issues presented them selves, so off to the dealer while the warranty was still in effect. Made the appt. 4 months previous and dropped it off Nov. 26th 2021. Wasn't' finished till March 2022, LOL. The most amusing part was the dealer limited you to 8 items/complaints...............................serious!! Beyond that you'll have to make another Appointment, Oh that's a 6 month wait to get you back in. Service writer told my wife to mark any issues with blue painters tape so the tech's won't miss anything. Pick up day came, 6 of the 8 were completed, the rest was unfinished and trim and molding still had painter tape on the and still falling off. We all have to keep in mind, this industry, like boat manufacturing has zero automation and work performed by hand by the least expensive employee they could find.