WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Grandfathers funeral prank:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
If you're going to go, go with a smile;)

...and bagpipes...love bagpipes:p

Reactions: TPC

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
If you're going to go, go with a smile;)

...and bagpipes...love bagpipes:p
Mark and Brian's - Brian will sometimes appear with Rod Stewart in Vegas and they open the show with Rocking Bagpipes. It's something else.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Bagpipes fuck me up.
I grew up a little east of LA. There was a guy in the neighborhood above mine that would play bagpipes on summer evenings. One evening my Pops, my neighbor and I were sitting on the front porch listening to the music. My neighbor told my Pops, "I really should try and find that man, and thank him." My Pops agreed, as I just listened to the surroundings. At the time, I didn't know the guy I grew up with as a neighbor was dying of cancer.

That memory has always come to mind, be it at a friends services, or even when Johnathan Davis from Korn went on stage. Not a lot of instrumental music has that effect on me...in fact, none. The sound of bagpipes brings both happy and sad feelings, simultaneously.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I would do something like that if I knew it was time.. lol.

500bbc

Reaction score
In my misspent youth we used to go to Telephone Cove on lake Mohave every year at Easter. There was a guy that would show up and at night would row his tin boat out in the cove, pour five gallons of gas on the water, light it then stand up and play the bagpipes.:D

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
In my misspent youth we used to go to Telephone Cove on lake Mohave every year at Easter. There was a guy that would show up and at night would row his tin boat out in the cove, pour five gallons of gas on the water, light it then stand up and play the bagpipes.:D
That would be an excellent YouTube

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
if I knew that was my grandpas voice..I'd probably jump in and check the casket one last time...

does give me a good idea though...:)