WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Grandpa mac

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Damnit! You banned him before I could remember to tease him about his "Mensa" test....considering that there is not one....

"Mensa's requirement for membership is a score at or above the 98th percentile on certain standardised IQ or other approved intelligence tests, such as the Stanfordā€“Binet Intelligence Scales. The minimum accepted score on the Stanfordā€“Binet is 132, while for the Cattell it is 148. "

They accept results from either actual IQ test or a 98 percentile passing grade on their "Entrance Exam" to obtain membership, but as far as rating your intelligence, they only use ratings from Stanford-Binet or Cattell to actually set your IQ level.

Mensa used to be something worth being a part of.. It's a paid club now.

RD

spectras only

Reaction score
Last edited:

Sandlord

Reaction score
Gmac was wrong on this one too.
Trump wins appeal to block McGahn testimony
The ruling is a blow to House Democratsā€™ attempts to talk to former White House counsel Don McGahn, a key witness in the Russia probe.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Gmac was wrong on this one too.
Trump wins appeal to block McGahn testimony
The ruling is a blow to House Democratsā€™ attempts to talk to former White House counsel Don McGahn, a key witness in the Russia probe.
That person was wrong on just about everything. But in its feeble little mind was brilliant. What a tool it was and is.

buck35

Reaction score
Thank You Dave. I had/have him on ignore, but it is still nice to see you step up and flex a little....
Thanks again, Ray
I actually read his drivel occasionally for a laugh,and the onslaught that followed. He won't be missed, and is now mist.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
If I apologize to anyone, it will be to Regor...I'm no fan of BobbyV, but he's not on the same level of fucktardery as GMAC.

Regardless...GMAC...are you up to the challlenge or will you fuck off? There's $1000 on the line. I have no idea why I'm making this wager rather than RD....as a stray dog can probably out run GMAC in an IQ test...but I'm just tired of seeing his bullshit and I like this website except for him.
I guess only one of us was up to the challenge.

5381C2A0-F4DB-42C9-9FB3-CC9DA51100D0.png

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
I accepted your challenge and even accepted the escrow holder of your choosing, who later refused to participate. You had 4 days to find someone to hold the money, and in true libtard form, you failed . I'll go find something else to do now.

Eat a dick faggot.

squeezer

Reaction score
I'll hold the $$$

Please note that 60% of it goes to my general fund, 40% to the house management. Whats left over will be paid back to the winner of the bet.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
It was you that insisted on a $1000 wager with RD holding the money. I accepted those terms. Dave hasnā€™t responded to my messages so feel free to reach out to him yourself to make the arrangements. Iā€™ve got the money ready to go. Iā€™ll accept River Dave, RMarion, Fun Times, WTG, Bobby V, Squeezer, RodnJen or 530 to hold the money. You proposed the bet, but I suspected all along you were just trying to raise the bet outrageously to get me to fold. Well, Iā€™m calling.
I accepted your challenge and even accepted the escrow holder of your choosing, who later refused to participate. You had 4 days to find someone to hold the money, and in true libtard form, you failed . I'll go find something else to do now.

Eat a dick faggot.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
It was you that insisted on a $1000 wager with RD holding the money. I accepted those terms. Dave hasnā€™t responded to my messages so feel free to reach out to him yourself to make the arrangements. Iā€™ve got the money ready to go. Iā€™ll accept River Dave, RMarion, Fun Times, WTG, Bobby V, Squeezer, RodnJen or 530 to hold the money. You proposed the bet, but I suspected all along you were just trying to raise the bet outrageously to get me to fold. Well, Iā€™m calling.

So you want to come back and stir up some shit about a bet you pussied out on 9 months ago?

ROFL you are a fucking mental case.

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
So you want to come back and stir up some shit about a bet you pussied out on 9 months ago?

ROFL you are a fucking mental case.
and a bet he couldn't put together in the last 3 or 4 days.

Looks like RMarion stepped in to hold the cash...

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Thatā€™s $1200 Iā€™ve on on this now, but still willing to add Regor for $100.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
You seem to have this weird crush on Regor [emoji2371]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Of all you deplorables, heā€™s the only one who actually makes me laugh. The rest of you are just sorta sad.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
My boot, faggot.
And if you had said ā€œyour bootā€ that would have been a whole lot less gay, but instead you had a bit of a Freudian slip there implying clearly that you want to ass fuck me. Well, Iā€™m flattered but no thank you.

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
And if you had said ā€œyour bootā€ that would have been a whole lot less gay, but instead you had a bit of a Freudian slip there implying clearly that you want to ass fuck me. Well, Iā€™m flattered but no thank you.

You will have yore shit pushed in...there is no doubt about that. I will not be one to do it, I will simply take yore money.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Dude, please enough with the gay stuff. There are plenty of guys out there who will let you fuck them in the butt when you come out of the closet, but I donā€™t like you and Iā€™m not going to let you push my shit in. Itā€™s time to stop obsessing over this fantasy and find someone to love who feels the same way about you.
You will have yore shit pushed in...there is no doubt about that. I will not be one to do it, I will simply take yore money.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
BTW we probably wonā€™t need to wait until Biden is actually inaugurated. The critical states should certify their votes by early December and then itā€™s likely Trump will abandon 2020 and announce heā€™s gonna try again in 2024. Thatā€™s probably the closest he can get to conceding with a bit of dignity.

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
BTW we probably wonā€™t need to wait until Biden is actually inaugurated. The critical states should certify their votes by early December and then itā€™s likely Trump will abandon 2020 and announce heā€™s gonna try again in 2024. Thatā€™s probably the closest he can get to conceding with a bit of dignity.
Are you trying to change up the deal already?... Yore check hasn't even been delivered to RMarrion yet?

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Are you trying to change up the deal already?... Yore check hasn't even been delivered to RMarrion yet?
Nope, if I need to hang out here gloating an extra month and a half after all the results are certified and Trump has been laughed out of court thatā€™s fine.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
giphy.gif

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Dude, please enough with the gay stuff. There are plenty of guys out there who will let you fuck them in the butt when you come out of the closet, but I donā€™t like you and Iā€™m not going to let you push my shit in. Itā€™s time to stop obsessing over this fantasy and find someone to love who feels the same way about you.
giphy.gif

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Nope, if I need to hang out here gloating an extra month and a half after all the results are certified and Trump has been laughed out of court thatā€™s fine.
dafoe.gif

Pennsylvania : Switched : 220,883 Lost Votes : 941,248

New Jersey : Switched : 80,242 Lost Votes : 20

Florida : Switched : 21,422 Lost Votes : 456

Michigan : Switched : 20,213 Lost Votes : 21,882

New York : Switched : 18,124 Lost Votes : 623,213

Georgia : Switched : 17,407 Lost Votes : 33,574

Ohio : Switched : 14,965 Lost Votes : 5,102

Virginia : Switched : 12,163 Lost Votes : 789,023

California : Switched : 7,701 Lost Votes : 10,989

Arizona : Switched : 4,492 Lost Votes : 0

Minnesota : Switched : 2,766 Lost Votes : 195,650

Tennessee : Switched : 2,330 Lost Votes : 0

Louisiana : Switched : 2,322 Lost Votes : 0

Illinois : Switched : 2,166 Lost Votes : 54,730

Wisconsin : Switched : 2,078 Lost Votes : 3,408

Colorado : Switched : 1,809 Lost Votes : 0

Utah : Switched : 1,627 Lost Votes : 0

New Hampshire : Switched : 973 Lost Votes : 116

Iowa : Switched : 938 Lost Votes : 477

New Mexico : Switched : 268 Lost Votes : 4,610

Missouri : Switched 0 : Lost Votes : 20,730

Nevada : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0

Alaska : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0

Washington : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0

Hawaii : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0

Kansas and Texas use Premier Election Solutions, owned by Dominion Voting Systems.

Texas : Switched : 14,954 Lost Votes : 30,557

Kansas : Switched : 1,674 Lost Votes : 2,154

Election Systems & Software :

Nebraska : Switched : 30,086 Lost Votes : 50

Kentucky : Switched : 8,129 Lost Votes : 23,849

Arkansas : Switched : 3,664 Lost Votes : 20,748

South Carolina : Switched : 2,779 Lost Votes : 2,119

Montana : Switched : 2,330 Lost Votes : 1,276

South Dakota : Switched : 1,347 Lost Votes : 1

North Dakota : Switched : 234 Lost Votes : 681

Maryland : Switched : 203 Lost Votes : 0

North Carolina : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 15

District of Columbia : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0
123_1(2).jpg

Wedgy

Reaction score
Did
See LBHSBZ, Yuma recognizes how gay your comments were and if anybody knows gay itā€™s Yuma!
Enough with the gayness. Seriously though.
Question for the History Buffalo.
DID LBJ steal his 1948 Senate race? Was this proven to be true?