WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Grass fed ground beef delivery for Havasu Tuesday June 23rd

wash11

Reaction score
We FINALLY have our grass fed ground beef available. This covid stuff has sold us out on most products before they are even butchered. It's cool to see so many new people understanding the value of local food production but even more satisfying to hear from nervous repeat customers and being able to say, "yeah, I got you covered" when everyone else is scrambling to buy beef.

As everyone scrambled and stopped questioning prices, the big packers drove the price up on most items. Imagine our customers surprise when our prices held steady. In fact, they've been the same for 3 years now.

A simple pivot when all hell broke loose made life simple for us and easy for existing customers. 60% of everything we'd produce would not get advertised. It was designated to return customers only. 99% of existing customers were stuffing freezers with 1/4's 1/2's and whole steers along with whatever ground beef and chicken they wanted, while most people were limited to small purchases or empty display cases. The other 40% went to new customers with an overflow to a wait list.

We are ready for the second wave of this and will do a separate thread on bulk beef orders later but are ready to deliver ground beef and a few extra's as soon as tomorrow.

Live out of town? No problem. About a 1/3rd of our customers send garage codes and we just load them up then text a total that they paypal or send a check for it. We can also arrange a delivery for next Saturday the 27th as we're doing bulk beef that day.

Right now, no minimums or maximums (within reason) for RDP members. 2lbs to sample or 200lbs to set your families or employees up- I got you.

This is a copy of the email that went out to customers:
Our next round of fresh, grass-fed ground beef will be ready for first delivery Tuesday, June 23rd. As usual, we leave ALL the great cuts in our ground. Sirloin, chuck, tri-tip, brisket- it's all in there, leaving a flavor and texture not found anywhere else!
$8.25lb in two-pound packages. ($16.50 per package)
We also have beef tongue at $9.00lb and beef oxtail at $8.00lb.
Beef heart and liver at $5.00lb
Chicken heart, liver and gizzards are available now too but supply is limited. $5.00lb
Summer is here and it’s time to beat up your skin! We have fresh bone broth packages available to help undo those long days on the lake, priced at $25.00. It includes 5lbs of meaty marrow bones, organic spices, and Amy's simple do it yourself recipe. Use it for a daily drink for that collagen blast or as a base for soups and recipes. Add a pound of chicken feet for the ultimate collagen snack for just $5.00!

Best is to text Amy your order 928-208-0611 or Joel 928-486-4043
untitled.png

Last edited:

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
We need a reverse RDP Express from Havasu to HB!
Amen. I would much rather buy from Wash than Thrive, Butcher Box, or Crowd Cow. Even got the stand-up freezer, but DS was canceled.

@wash11 will there be any steers available for Desert Storm take 2 in Sept/Oct?

wash11

Reaction score
Amen. I would much rather buy from Wash than Thrive, Butcher Box, or Crowd Cow. Even got the stand-up freezer, but DS was canceled.

@wash11 will there be any steers available for Desert Storm take 2 in Sept/Oct?

We should have a round of steers headed to the butcher close to that time. I'm sure we could make something work!

78DiMarco

Reaction score
We got our delivery about a week ago from Joel!! Thanks and keep up the good work!!

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
This would be the ONLY reason I can think of to want to move to Havasu City.

Awesome!!!

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
I have bought a bit of Beef from Joel...you will not get better meat, eggs or produce anywhere. Anyone that has tasted it can't believe how clean it tastes. Hell he delivered to me in so cal. Now that we will be in AZ it will be that much easier.

wash11

Reaction score
I have bought a bit of Beef from Joel...you will not get better meat, eggs or produce anywhere. Anyone that has tasted it can't believe how clean it tastes. Hell he delivered to me in so cal. Now that we will be in AZ it will be that much easier.

"A bit of beef" lol, pretty sure you could feed a small army with the amount of beef you've bought from us. Thank you for the continued support through the years John.