Great... Another forum board

Magic34

Reaction score
I just had to join. :D

Hello everyone!:beer

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Welcome, Magic34.

I would be in deep caca if I still worked for a living. It would really interfere with my internet, aahhh, hobby. Yeah, that's it, hobby. I'd get even less done in the average day than I do now, which almost seems impossible when ya think about it.:rolleyes:

Magic34

Reaction score
I am on another board for Formula Boat owners. I only go to that site for technical stuff that someone else may know. Compared to the regular sites that we all frequent, I visit that one on a regualr basis, but sometimes it is a 15 second check in to see if a question had been answered. On that site, they have a cumulative time counter than keeps track of how long you have been logged on since starting.

I cant believe how much time all adds up. I have wasted 9 hours there and I am hardly on there totaling 57 posts and that is high (posts) for that site.

I would hate to see what my time would be on Hotboat. I would fire myself from my job.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I am on another board for Formula Boat owners. I only go to that site for technical stuff that someone else may know. Compared to the regular sites that we all frequent, I visit that one on a regualr basis, but sometimes it is a 15 second check in to see if a question had been answered. On that site, they have a cumulative time counter than keeps track of how long you have been logged on since starting.

I cant believe how much time all adds up. I have wasted 9 hours there and I am hardly on there totaling 57 posts and that is high (posts) for that site.

I would hate to see what my time would be on Hotboat. I would fire myself from my job.

Ain't that the truth.. LOL

Welcome to the board Mike! :)

RD

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
Welcome to Thunderdome.............Bitch:hotdevil

Magic34

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Talk to everyone next week. Heading to the SoCal hood early AM tomorrow for meetings.