WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Great big Thanks to NdaWinds!!!!

TAF

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the great hospitality :champagne: and help this past weekend. You guys have an awesome house and great party room. My kids had an absolute blast being included in the fun. Scott and Deb, those hamburgers Sat night were incredible!!! Scott assisted NJBA officials Thus / Fri w/ the starting and out ramp holding ropes and lent them his wife's :rolleyes:pontoon boat too. How much rain did you end up getting Sun?

Lue

Banned
Reaction score
That Scott guy is pretty cool huh. :thumbsup

I don't know how Deb deals with him tho. :D :thumbsup;)

NdaWind

Reaction score
Rob (TAF) you and your kids are great house guest, Deb really had fun dancing. I really appreciate you and Brent taking the time to answer all my rookie questions in the pits, that was so much fun. It didn't rain much after you guys left just got real windy. Got the pontoon boat out about an hour after you left, funny thing is I almost ran over the start rope that I helped put up - that would have been embarrassing.

Next time (November) we'll have a party at our house for board members.

Thanks again for a fun filled weekend

TAF

Reaction score
Yep:thumbsup He has a very big...........................house w/ 1 hobby shop and another 4 car garage size party / bar / game room.......plus the football field size backyard:bowdown:

shueman

Reaction score
Thanks so much from this "old guy" for your hospitality...:cool: Sounds like I missed a helluva party though...:rolleyes:

We'll be out in a coupla weeks to try that cat fishin'...:thumbsup

NdaWind

Reaction score
Thanks so much from this "old guy" for your hospitality...:cool: Sounds like I missed a helluva party though...:rolleyes:

We'll be out in a coupla weeks to try that cat fishin'...:thumbsup

We looked for you before we left to give an invite but guess you left early. I can tell you where the cat fish are but I wouldn't eat them if I were you

shueman

Reaction score
Thanks...:thumbsup I had to get over to the SCOPE dealio, then a family gathering that evening...:rolleyes: Shoula blown 'em both off...:p

Count on me for November help...:thumbsup