Reaction score

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
FRIDAY 5/21/21
Thanks for re running threads.Much needed right now and appreciated. The laughs years ago were incredible,maybe because LHC,Channel,Parker was usually the background. :)

TeamGreene

Reaction score
The Hey Boner thread is missing quite a few pages but still a good read and a "how not to do a call out thread" guide. Maybe there should be a where are they now follow up to it?

RaceTec

Reaction score
Skimming a couple of those threads made me really miss some Great people, CampbellCarl being #1!!! I even just tried to tag him... There were some great funny times back then!!!

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Fuck you I Win.. post number 205.. lol

Was that the one where they were fighting at The Sandbar Resort?

And what about the 400 thread count thread. That one was classic!!!

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
How could you guys forget the biggest thread ever on RDP...it even made the entertainment news.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
How could you guys forget the biggest thread ever on RDP...it even made the entertainment news.

I always enjoyed bumping that every few months or so.

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
Is there missing posts in the deckboat plow session at foxes thread? Seems like some of the story is missing.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Fuck you I Win.. post number 205.. lol

I went and re read this whole thread last. Now I know why pokey doesn't post much anymore! He took some heat I that thread too!

2012. Dang.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Was that the one where they were fighting at The Sandbar Resort?

And what about the 400 thread count thread. That one was classic!!!
Then F You!! I Win!! thread was when NiceGuyEddie called out some chick who (wasn't on RDP) that he was saying some crap about. Somehow she found out, and showed up on RDP as Irish86.

The 400 thread count sheets thread was the New Years eve thread with Polar Bear King and Mock Auntie.

Sent Using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Nordie

Reaction score
Then I win thread was when NiceGuyEddie called out some chick who wasn't on RDP, and somehow she showed up as Irish86.

The 40p thread count thread was the New Years eve thread work PBK and MA.

Sent Using Tapatalk

Kind of seems similar to how we all met Eli...

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Line of the day in Boner thread “a friend was servicing her vagina on the dock“. :p

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Kind of seems similar to how we all met Eli...
Eli was similar. She was married to a board member (I believe hey were married, but maybe just dating). When they divorced, she came on here talking trash about him. He ended up leaving RDP. Too bad.

Sent Using Tapatalk

Hammer

Reaction score
Eli was similar. She was married to a board member (I believe hey were married, but maybe just dating). When they divorced, she came on here talking trash about him. He ended up leaving RDP. Too bad.

Sent Using Tapatalk

She made her way around the board members hanging out with some of them ... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
She made her way around the board members hanging out with some of them ... lol

Yes she did. I met her a few times. You were probably with me when I met her. She left RDP and went to another Forum. I think she wore out her welcome on that forum as well.

Sent Using Tapatalk

PokerRun388

Reaction score
There was also the Fatty thread. LOL

Sent Using Tapatalk

I was actually wondering what ever happened to Fatty? I hope she's doing well in 2021. She hung out on here for awhile & kept us entertained & then seemingly disappeared?

For anyone unsure as to who Fatty was, she was an RDP girl hired by RD to work the street fair @ DS. Beautiful girl with green hair & I asked RD if I could meet one of the girls at DS & maybe go out on a date or something? Lol I can't remember all of the details & I'm embarrassed to even read on how stupid I looked in that thread, however it was a long time ago & I'm in a different place now. So, long story short, I'm pretty sure I got banned for a few days because I was 'too nice' & some of the members were getting off track in some of the threads etc. It's been so long, that I'm not 100% sure, but I know I had a phone conversation with RD & I think he said that I was the only RDP member to ever be banned for being 'too nice' lol.

So, I did end up meeting Fatty in person at the street fair & she was very nice. That was the same year RD & Stacy were possibly seeing if an RDP member could take one of the girls back from Havasu to OC, which I ended up doing & it was a fun trip, 5hrs hours across the desert w/ a stranger lol, but we talked the entire time, so the time went fast. When I picked her up, Fatty was also staying there & we talked for a few mins & I got a hug goodbye. We kept in touch for a short time on here & by text & then she just seemed to move on..... I hope all is well with her.

The Irish86 thread was a girl that I believe had posted in the Craigslist 'missed connections' ad for a guy that she saw on the freeway, in a truck, that had a sticker on the back window or something? And she wanted to talk to him or hangout? lol NiceGuyEddie may have known the girl or just randomly posted the CL link for us to read & comment on. Somehow the girl ended up finding out about the RDP thread & came on here & then things went sideways lol.

Those threads in 2012-2013 would consume your entire day, if you allowed them to lol

wishiknew

Reaction score

Epic Grads !!!!!!

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I was actually wondering what ever happened to Fatty? I hope she's doing well in 2021. She hung out on here for awhile & kept us entertained & then seemingly disappeared?

For anyone unsure as to who Fatty was, she was an RDP girl hired by RD to work the street fair @ DS. Beautiful girl with green hair & I asked RD if I could meet one of the girls at DS & maybe go out on a date or something? Lol I can't remember all of the details & I'm embarrassed to even read on how stupid I looked in that thread, however it was a long time ago & I'm in a different place now. So, long story short, I'm pretty sure I got banned for a few days because I was 'too nice' & some of the members were getting off track in some of the threads etc. It's been so long, that I'm not 100% sure, but I know I had a phone conversation with RD & I think he said that I was the only RDP member to ever be banned for being 'too nice' lol.

So, I did end up meeting Fatty in person at the street fair & she was very nice. That was the same year RD & Stacy were possibly seeing if an RDP member could take one of the girls back from Havasu to OC, which I ended up doing & it was a fun trip, 5hrs hours across the desert w/ a stranger lol, but we talked the entire time, so the time went fast. When I picked her up, Fatty was also staying there & we talked for a few mins & I got a hug goodbye. We kept in touch for a short time on here & by text & then she just seemed to move on..... I hope all is well with her.

The Irish86 thread was a girl that I believe had posted in the Craigslist 'missed connections' ad for a guy that she saw on the freeway, in a truck, that had a sticker on the back window or something? And she wanted to talk to him or hangout? lol NiceGuyEddie may have known the girl or just randomly posted the CL link for us to read & comment on. Somehow the girl ended up finding out about the RDP thread & came on here & then things went sideways lol.

Those threads in 2012-2013 would consume your entire day, if you allowed them to lol
Haha. All correct. If I remember correctly it was Nice Guy Eddie calling all the girls in an RDP photo shoot Fattys. LOL. Great times. I hope all is well PR388

Sent Using Tapatalk

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
The one where he came to America and pee’d on Steve’s fence👍
wedding.jpg

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
By popular demand, here are some of the best threads on RDP. I'll see what else I can add on this list. Might have to dig some up from the Mod section. 😆

I think you had the best line out of all of these. I am quoting from memory here so forgive me if I mess it up. "she got cockamole all over her facidilla." That one had me crying.

Blubyu

Reaction score
God these are great!! Miss those days.

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
Oh jeez, just thought of one from more recently that caught a bunch of people on the hook. It was about a car crash leaving a car show, and someone's friend had advised him that he had a friend that was undercover for the FBI in the car scene, named Brian Earl Spilner, and they were looking to take down these rings. Many, including the poster, didn't catch the reference. I gotta find it again.

Here it is:

Last edited: