WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Great times ahead....I'm so happy.

HotRod82

Reaction score
Last night Stephen Miller confirmed Trump is coming out with his own social media platform. I can't wait to hear all the Dims heads collectively explode. I've never been on any of the existing platforms, I'll sign up for this one for sure. Hopefully he follows it up with the Trump news network. I absolutely cannot wait for the liberal meltdown.

530RL

Reaction score
Last night Stephen Miller confirmed Trump is coming out with his own social media platform. I can't wait to hear all the Dims heads collectively explode. I've never been on any of the existing platforms, I'll sign up for this one for sure. Hopefully he follows it up with the Trump news network. I absolutely cannot wait for the liberal meltdown.

That’s exactly the argument I was making when others were demanding private enterprises be forced to carry Trump.

This is exactly how private enterprise is supposed to work in America. Trump can start his own platform and his own media and provide to the consumer what others are not.

Good for him.

Rye

Reaction score
I doubt anyone will leave here. It will be like Parler vs Twitter.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
That’s exactly the argument I was making when others were demanding private enterprises be forced to carry Trump.

This is exactly how private enterprise is supposed to work in America. Trump can start his own platform and his own media and provide to the consumer what others are not.

Good for him.
In principle, I 100 percent agree with you. But...We no longer have freedom or capitalism. Govt has become the screen for thevpowerful tech oligarchy. Your 401k savings have made them richer than reality. I wish trump luck. I will support him

RodnJen

Reaction score
In principle, I 100 percent agree with you. But...We no longer have freedom or capitalism. Govt has become the screen for thevpowerful tech oligarchy. Your 401k savings have made them richer than reality. I wish trump luck. I will support him

My 401k has done well the last 12 years, looking forward to retirement one of these days.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
My 401k has done well the last 12 years, looking forward to retirement one of these days.
Do you understand the market? Do you understand the relationship with interest rates? Are you able to determine a bubble? Predict a reset? The uniparty, trump included, is playing with money...like you have never seen before. I don’t own any stock...I spent most of my career in financial services.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
I hope he can do it but there will be tons of roadblocks in place. Big tech owns and controls all the infrastructure in place including the satellites in orbit broadcasting their lies over the internet. Trump is starting from scratch? The FCC is a bought and paid for deep state controlled entity to. I just dont see Trump network coming online reliably in the near future but who knows.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Do you understand the market? Do you understand the relationship with interest rates? Are you able to determine a bubble? Predict a reset? The uniparty, trump included, is playing with money...like you have never seen before. I don’t own any stock...I spent most of my career in financial services.

Yes.

HotRod82

Reaction score
I hope he can do it but there will be tons of roadblocks in place. Big tech owns and controls all the infrastructure in place including the satellites in orbit broadcasting their lies over the internet. Trump is starting from scratch? The FCC is a bought and paid for deep state controlled entity to. I just dont see Trump network coming online reliably in the near future but who knows.

I'm sure they will throw up every roadblock they can but I'm sure the servers will be offshore, probably Russia. From what I have read, there is huge money coming along with Trump. This is going to be a great soap opera to watch...I'm so looking forward to it.

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
Isn't Musk a Trump supporter? Isn't he launching quite a few satellites for internet everywhere?

I looked and can't see much stating Elon supports DJT. But, it could happen.

Last edited:

Rye

Reaction score
I’m sure you know this but most 401K’s are through employers and you have set funds to participate in. If you want the free money employer match you have to enroll in the employers 401K. I am extremely happy with my investments. Only time I’ve lost serious money is 2020, but I’ve almost made that back.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Isn't Musk a Trump supporter? Isn't he launching quite a few satellites for internet everywhere?

Not sure but his spaceX is launching the starlight micro satellites that are supposed to bring internet around the world.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
I’m sure you know this but most 401K’s are through employers and you have set funds to participate in. If you want the free money employer match you have to enroll in the employers 401K. I am extremely happy with my investments. Only time I’ve lost serious money is 2020, but I’ve almost made that back.
Ok then. Nothing to see here.