WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Great weekend at Mead!

PrimeCut

Reaction score
Good side of horrible launch ramp conditions, it’s the quietest 4th I’ve seen here at Mead.
IMG_5478.jpg

IMG_5489.jpg

IMG_5501.jpg

IMG_5503.jpg

IMG_5523.jpg

IMG_5528.jpg

IMG_5537.jpg

IMG_5538.jpg

IMG_5496.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MV Mike

Reaction score
Looks like a lifetime memory trip!!!!

hallett21

Reaction score
Awesome photos. Love your eliminator

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
I really wish Mead would fill back up. The trash is flowing down to Mohave. We saw plenty of dirtbags on the lake last weekend that were confirmed to be from Mead. Like pull up right next to you on the beach in an '84 Rinker day cruiser, mount a PA speaker on a pole, and blast shit music type of dirtbags. That is not the type of crap we want there.

Not saying that's you, PrimeCut, but yikes if that's what you have to deal with up there. Hopefully Mead is big enough to where that doesn't happen to you often.

Howardflat

Bad MFer
Reaction score

Any way to get a full size resolution of that plane picture? We went out on Friday and saw you guys there and parked one cove closer to swallow. Those were the planes that did the flyover for the 4th parade in Boulder.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Thought that was you! We cruised by on the way to long beach.

PrimeCut

Reaction score
Any way to get a full size resolution of that plane picture? We went out on Friday and saw you guys there and parked one cove closer to swallow. Those were the planes that did the flyover for the 4th parade in Boulder.

PM me your phone number and I can text it to you. My good friend that was in the houseboat side tied to me is a pilot and his friend text that to us while he was flying over us

PrimeCut

Reaction score
Where did you launch out of ?

Callville Bay, it’s plenty deep enough, the pipe mat I was just dirt at the end with no drop off, I didn’t even get close to the end. Only issue is how steep it is.

PrimeCut

Reaction score
I really wish Mead would fill back up. The trash is flowing down to Mohave. We saw plenty of dirtbags on the lake last weekend that were confirmed to be from Mead. Like pull up right next to you on the beach in an '84 Rinker day cruiser, mount a PA speaker on a pole, and blast shit music type of dirtbags. That is not the type of crap we want there.

Not saying that's you, PrimeCut, but yikes if that's what you have to deal with up there. Hopefully Mead is big enough to where that doesn't happen to you often.

Last year was the worst year I’ve ever seen at Mead, and I’ve been here since ‘83, it’s my opinion that it’s mostly social media that allows people this shit to happen, I roll with a pretty big group, usually 8-12 houseboats at a time. I do have a very big sound system, but usually like to just hang to ourselves, and we all tie into my system via Bluetooth or XLR cords. Last year we where run out of a cove that we’ve gone to for awhile, rude fucking people, five stereos going, drama, people wanting to fight, and drunk people trying to get into my houseboat at night. Sorry you have to deal with them, I’ll be happy for now, plus I found a couple new places for us to be by ourselves again.

Howardflat

Bad MFer
Reaction score
Last year was the worst year I’ve ever seen at Mead, and I’ve been here since ‘83, it’s my opinion that it’s mostly social media that allows people this shit to happen, I roll with a pretty big group, usually 8-12 houseboats at a time. I do have a very big sound system, but usually like to just hang to ourselves, and we all tie into my system via Bluetooth or XLR cords. Last year we where run out of a cove that we’ve gone to for awhile, rude fucking people, five stereos going, drama, people wanting to fight, and drunk people trying to get into my houseboat at night. Sorry you have to deal with them, I’ll be happy for now, plus I found a couple new places for us to be by ourselves again.

Were you guys always in Gator last year?

PrimeCut

Reaction score
Were you guys always in Gator last year?

Yes, twice, and that was the last straw for me last year. From like 2013 until mid 2019 we usually took over that whole cove
IMG_3720.jpg

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score

That's the problem. You get run out and then they win. I have a big problem with that. I'm tempted to get a large directional speaker to blast the Barney song, an alarm noise, or just static at the offending group until they turn their shit down to a reasonable level or leave.

Nobody gets to run me off my beach by being an asshole.

PrimeCut

Reaction score
That's the problem. You get run out and then they win. I have a big problem with that. I'm tempted to get a large directional speaker to blast the Barney song, an alarm noise, or just static at the offending group until they turn their shit down to a reasonable level or leave.

Nobody gets to run me off my beach by being an asshole.

We’ve all had long discussions about that, we have basically a concert type stereo system on our boats and can take over all the music, but that’s what causes the fights. A few of us have tried to go back over there, then I watch them blow up on social media about how they’re going to come damage our boats cut our lines, be a bunch of fucktards. The biggest problem is the nudity, if I came to your beach where everyone is topless or doing whatever, I’m good with it, I grew up on the river from the 70’s to the 90’s, then went to Havasu in all the 90s, but if you show up to my beach where I have a bunch of small kids family type environment don’t come take your clothes off around my kids, I don’t need my 13 year old daughter thinking she needs to take her clothes off for attention. I have my own opinion about anyone who wants to be naked around kids, if someone did that in a public park they would have to register with the state. That was the last straw for me, I’d rather just avoid it do my own thing, there’s 700 miles of shoreline, I’ll find another beach.