WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Green Passports

RodnJen

Reaction score
Maybe Israel is on to something.

"Israel, which rolled out the world’s fastest Covid-19 vaccination campaign, is combining incentives and threats to get the rest of its population vaccinated—and how it learned from missteps.

The opening up and use of what officials are calling green passports, which allow people to enter gyms and hotels and eventually embark on quarantine-free travel, set up a test for one of the most closely watched countries during the pandemic."

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
What a surprise, a little commie brown shirt supports putting conditions on US citizens based on a bullshit narrative.......... 🖕

46B5F0CC-AEA1-43A0-93FC-3948FBB6F91B.jpeg

wallnutz

Reaction score

"Israel, which rolled out the world’s fastest Covid-19 vaccination campaign, is combining incentives and threats to get the rest of its population vaccinated—and how it learned from missteps.

The opening up and use of what officials are calling green passports, which allow people to enter gyms and hotels and eventually embark on quarantine-free travel, set up a test for one of the most closely watched countries during the pandemic."

No thanks comrade I like my rights.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

Reveling in and cheering on your own slavery as well as the slavery and bondage of others.
How quaint.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score

Are you okay with this?

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
I didnt graduate from the derek zoolander school for children who can read really good but I'm almost positive that says you gets perks like free meals for getting the vaccine.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Are you okay with this?

No, that's why I live here and not somewhere else. To answer the next question, I'll be getting the vaccine but I don't want it forced on those who don't. That being said, there should be consequences for their actions as well. They can knowingly endanger themselves, it is the endangering others I have a problem with.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
No, that's why I live here and not somewhere else. To answer the next question, I'll be getting the vaccine but I don't want it forced on those who don't. That being said, there should be consequences for their actions as well. They can knowingly endanger themselves, it is the endangering others I have a problem with.

"but I don't want it forced on those who don't. That being said, there should be consequences for their actions as well."

🤪

LMAO hand over mouth .gif

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

Then lock yourself in yore house and never leave Rod. You are letting others "endanger" you every moment you step foot outside. You are endangered by others just walking down the street. You are endangered by others every time you drive in your car. Every time you go to work, or go to the supermarket.

What "consequences" should there be for not getting a shot to combat A virus that not even 10% of the population has had, and only .15% of the population has died from?

Last edited:

motormonkey

Reaction score
If your vaccinated, than it stands to reason that your safe and out of danger.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score

Uh..a ”vaccine” that allows a person to become infected with the China virus still, allows the “vaccinated” to still transmit said China virus to others and ONLY lessens the symptoms. I get it with those at risk but not for the rest of us.

<<<<<<China virus survivor. 😂

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score

And what kind of comprehensive consequential reform would you like to see Rod for the millions of people that are endangering you?

propcheck

Reaction score
Do you feel this same way about legal and illegal immigrants crossing borders into the country unvaccinated?

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score

A fair answer, and I appreciate that.

It's already been said in posts before this one though that the vaccine is not a vaccine in the true sense. All this one does is reduce/minimize the symptoms. Like taking aspirin for the headache you might get when you have a head cold. You may not have the headache, but you've still got the cold and can give it to others.

That being the case, I'm just not sure what this vaccine and all the hype around it is really solving for.

motormonkey

Reaction score
So by definition, it's not a vaccine. It's a non life saving flu shot. A money making nothing burger.
Also the irony of Isreal asking for papers that will exclude you by your beliefs from society.

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
So by definition, it's not a vaccine. It's a non life saving flu shot. A money making nothing burger.
Also the irony of Isreal asking for papers that will exclude you by your beliefs from society.

Yeah, you'd think they would have learned something from what happened around 80 years ago. It appears not.

wallnutz

Reaction score
So you will circle back to this🤡🤡🤡🤡

Nanu/Nanu

Reaction score
@RodnJen if you would be willing to move to israel for one year and report to us how this works out for you I might actually give you some credit. But your opinions mean nothing to me as you just post ridiculous articles from news agencies that want a subscription fee to read the whole story. If you were to cite resources where I could read the whole article I might actually think more of you. For now I take this as "poking the nest" and you can piss off.

Just curious what would you do if biden says recreation boating is done? No more! Are you just going to say "well kids it was fun while it lasted"?

Being a member of this website I would hope you would stand to fight similarly as members of the American Sand Association do for the recreational sand areas of the United States of America. If you would be willing to at least help fight that I will have some respect for you.

RodnJen

Reaction score
@RodnJen if you would be willing to move to israel for one year and report to us how this works out for you I might actually give you some credit. But your opinions mean nothing to me as you just post ridiculous articles from news agencies that want a subscription fee to read the whole story. If you were to cite resources where I could read the whole article I might actually think more of you. For now I take this as "poking the nest" and you can piss off.

Just curious what would you do if biden says recreation boating is done? No more! Are you just going to say "well kids it was fun while it lasted"?

Being a member of this website I would hope you would stand to fight similarly as members of the American Sand Association do for the recreational sand areas of the United States of America. If you would be willing to at least help fight that I will have some respect for you.

RDP has a convenient love affair with Israel when the issues align.

I’ll stay where I am, thanks.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
RDP has a convenient love affair with Israel when the issues align.

I’ll stay where I am, thanks.
If by convenient you mean “steadfast” then yes. We are a principled group, and I’ve never heard a right leaning RDP’r speak ill of our ally in the Middle East. Unlike the left, which conveniently is ok with killing babies, getting anal swabs, wearing three masks and generally not being able to think for themselves.

Nanu/Nanu

Reaction score
@RodnJen I figured as much so quit this BS and actually post something productive please. I don't think anyone here loves anything about israel. If you aren't willing to actually sacrifice your current luxuries and go through what the people israel are going through then bite your tongue. But of you're willing then by all means. Game on.

Don't forget you live in America. We are back 2 back World War Champions and there has been a lot of blood shed just so you could have the "choice" to get a vaccine. If "Me/I" wanted to be told what do I would have left this country at first chance.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
But its not a true vaccine. You still can get it, you can still transmit it. Supposedly it just eases the symptoms.

So how does this save other people from you infecting them?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Don't hold your breath. He is very adept at ignoring answering questions that require actual logic and thought. But he is a master of the pretzel.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Jen’s just spineless. She knows, she just doesn’t have the balls to admit she’s clueless when it comes to voting.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
FYI, the vaccine does NOTHING to protect anyone from transmitting or receiving the virus. So in what way is you getting the vaccine and me not getting the vaccine endangering anyone?

RodnJen

Reaction score
And you sound kind of like a Dufus when you say made up, focus group created, liberal phrases like Food Insecurity, housing challenged, unsheltered people, etc.

Sent From Tapatalk

I never thought of that. 🤔

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score

You used to have a brain right?

Give me an example of your proposed consequences.

RodnJen

Reaction score
You used to have a brain right?

Give me an example of your proposed consequences.

You don’t wear a seatbelt, you get a ticket. Same for motorcycle helmets. The connection is that it directly effects other peopl, in these cases through higher insurance costs.