WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Green Passports

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Heartbreaking. Criminal. Evil.
I could go on and on. There are hundreds of these videos out there. Why doesn't the Bloomberg reporters show these?
But hey, I guess they think they are all liars and actors.
Besides I've got a tin foil hat welded to my head.

Taboma

Reaction score
For the record, I voted Trump both times and consider myself a bit right of Hitler. Bloomberg did not do the study and I doubt the influenced it in the least bit. Your nuts dude. There is no great conspiracy. It’s a fucking disease. Nothing more. Nothing less. Green passports are bullshit by the way. Dumb idea.

This is a quote from the Moderna fact sheet pdf for recipients and caregivers ---- States pretty clearly, it's a Vaccine and it may prevent you from getting COVID-19.
This fact sheet is from 12/20/20 ---- https://www.modernatx.com/covid19vaccine-eua/eua-fact-sheet-recipients.pdf

Now if I could just get up the courage to push the "Make an Appointment" button. 🥴

FACT SHEET FOR RECIPIENTS AND CAREGIVERS EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION (EUA) OF THE MODERNA COVID-19 VACCINE TO PREVENT CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019 (COVID-19) IN INDIVIDUALS 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER

You are being offered the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by SARS-CoV-2. This Fact Sheet contains information to help you understand the risks and benefits of the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine, which you may receive because there is currently a pandemic of COVID-19.

The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine is a vaccine and may prevent you from getting COVID-19.
There is no U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19.

Taboma

Reaction score
I could go on and on. There are hundreds of these videos out there. Why doesn't the Bloomberg reporters show these?

Hundreds out of 65 million doses administered in the US, at a rate of 1.4 million a day. 🤔 As somebody who's on the vaccine fence, yet pushing the highest risk group, those odds are better than my alternative, should I get it.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
No, that's why I live here and not somewhere else. To answer the next question, I'll be getting the vaccine but I don't want it forced on those who don't. That being said, there should be consequences for their actions as well. They can knowingly endanger themselves, it is the endangering others I have a problem with.

Speaking of “forcing” and “endangering”...
78B601A8-F7BC-4F48-BA0C-BAB4F6102CCC.gif

traquer

Reaction score

I checked out the first person on this list and I didn't see any mention of the vaccine. Money talks, so you'd think her GofundMe page would mention it if it was the case? Maybe I'm wrong but it'd be everywhere in the news if it was that deadly. https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-sara-stickles-with-her-medical-bills

Personally, I think the vaccine's side effects will take a year or more to show up. Much scarier and smarter if you think about it

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Hundreds out of 65 million doses administered in the US, at a rate of 1.4 million a day. 🤔 As somebody who's on the vaccine fence, yet pushing the highest risk group, those odds are better than my alternative, should I get it.
Yeah, you're right T.
What's a couple a thousand (and it is in the thousands with more every day) maimed or dead people. It's the price we pay for being human guinea pigs with a experimental vaccine.
Progress man.
I'm sure the families of these victims agree.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Maybe I'm wrong but it'd be everywhere in the news if it was that deadly.
You mean the Operation Mockingbird propaganda media?
Yeah, no.

I checked out the first person on this list and I didn't see any mention of the vaccine. Money talks, so you'd think her GofundMe page
Sadly there are scammers everywhere taking advantage of a bad situation. If that's the case with this one, karma will deal with them severely.
Doesn't mean it's not happening though.
Personally, I think the vaccine's side effects will take a year or more to show up. Much scarier and smarter if you think about it
I agree.

Taboma

Reaction score
Yeah, you're right T.
What's a couple a thousand (and it is in the thousands with more every day) maimed or dead people. It's the price we pay for being human guinea pigs with a experimental vaccine.
Progress man.
I'm sure the families of these victims agree.

So if you were 73, having lived a rather freesprited lifestyle and inhaled a few times. 🥴 You'd rather take your chances with the Rona vs the Vaccine ?
Because not all my acquaintances have survived one of those, but don't know personally of any cases lost to the other.
So far I'm sitting back watching and waiting, but I'm really going to be pissed off if I die as a result of my procrastination. :mad:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
This is a quote from the Moderna fact sheet pdf for recipients and caregivers ---- States pretty clearly, it's a Vaccine and it may prevent you from getting COVID-19.
This fact sheet is from 12/20/20 ---- https://www.modernatx.com/covid19vaccine-eua/eua-fact-sheet-recipients.pdf

Now if I could just get up the courage to push the "Make an Appointment" button. 🥴

FACT SHEET FOR RECIPIENTS AND CAREGIVERS EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION (EUA) OF THE MODERNA COVID-19 VACCINE TO PREVENT CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019 (COVID-19) IN INDIVIDUALS 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER

You are being offered the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by SARS-CoV-2. This Fact Sheet contains information to help you understand the risks and benefits of the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine, which you may receive because there is currently a pandemic of COVID-19.

The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine is a vaccine and may prevent you from getting COVID-19.
There is no U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19.
High tech experimental sorcery wrapped in a "vaccine" package.
Edit: From Moderna's website.

Our Operating System
Recognizing the broad potential of mRNA science, we set out to create an mRNA technology platform that functions very much like an operating system on a computer. It is designed so that it can plug and play interchangeably with different programs. In our case, the "program” or “app” is our mRNA drug - the unique mRNA sequence that codes for a protein.
We have a dedicated team of several hundred scientists and engineers solely focused on advancing Moderna's platform technology. They are organized around key disciplines and work in an integrated fashion to advance knowledge surrounding mRNA science and solve for challenges that are unique to mRNA drug development. Some of these disciplines include mRNA biology, chemistry, formulation & delivery, bioinformatics and protein engineering.
software-of-life.png

Our mRNA Medicines – The ‘Software of Life’
When we have a concept for a new mRNA medicine and begin research, fundamental components are already in place.
Generally, the only thing that changes from one potential mRNA medicine to another is the coding region – the actual genetic code that instructs ribosomes to make protein. Utilizing these instruction sets gives our investigational mRNA medicines a software-like quality. We also have the ability to combine different mRNA sequences encoding for different proteins in a single mRNA investigational medicine.
We are leveraging the flexibility afforded by our platform and the fundamental role mRNA plays in protein synthesis to pursue mRNA medicines for a broad spectrum of diseases.
Moderna_Formulation-mRNA.jpg

Within a given modality, the base components are generally identical across development candidates - formulation, 5’ region and 3’ region. Only the coding region varies based on the protein/s the potential medicine is directing cells to produce.
Learn how our Research Engine and Early Development Engine are enabling us to fully maximize the promise of mRNA to meaningfully improve how medicines are discovered, developed and manufactured.
Overcoming Key Challenges
Using mRNA to create medicines is a complex undertaking and requires overcoming novel scientific and technical challenges. We need to get the mRNA into the targeted tissue and cells while evading the immune system. If the immune system is triggered, the resultant response may limit protein production and, thus, limit the therapeutic benefit of mRNA medicines. We also need ribosomes to think the mRNA was produced naturally, so they can accurately read the instructions to produce the right protein. And we need to ensure the cells express enough of the protein to have the desired therapeutic effect.
Our multidisciplinary platform teams work together closely to address these scientific and technical challenges. This intensive cross-functional collaboration has enabled us to advance key aspects of our platform and make significant strides to deliver mRNA medicines for patients.

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
So if you were 73, having lived a rather freesprited lifestyle and inhaled a few times. 🥴 You'd rather take your chances with the Rona vs the Vaccine ?
Because not all my acquaintances have survived one of those, but don't know personally of any cases lost to the other.
So far I'm sitting back watching and waiting, but I'm really going to be pissed off if I die as a result of my procrastination. :mad:
I'll let my creator decide when I go T. I do not fear death. It is as natural as birth. With a 99% recovery rate and hydroxychloriquine, Zpac treatment yeah, I like the odds. Point is moot. I've already had it. My 83 year old mother had it and shes fine. Most importantly, I really like the way my DNA was arranged in the moment of unique divinity. No greedy, psychopathic, satanic, tranny eugenicist nerd like Bill Gates and/or other clowns of ilk are going to rearrange it
Nein danke.

Will you be equally pissed if the spike maims or kills you as well?

Taboma

Reaction score
I'll let my creator decide when I go T. I do not fear death. It is as natural as birth. With a 99% recovery rate and hydroxychloriquine, Zpac treatment yeah, I like the odds. Point is moot. I've already had it. My 83 year old mother had it and shes fine. Most importantly, I really like the way my DNA was arranged in the moment of unique divinity. No greedy, psychopathic, satanic, tranny eugenicist nerd like Bill Gates and/or other clowns of ilk are going to rearrange it
Nein danke.

Will you be equally pissed if the spike maims or kills you as well?

Yes, for sure, equally pissed, no doubt. Glad you mom got through it fine as did you.

I've cheated death more often than I've got fingers to help me count and in my business, I'm mostly thankful I never got burned. I'm not afraid of death, but oddly as I've grown older, I've become quite fond of preserving what I'm able of these my "Golden" retirement years I worked so damn hard surviving to achieve. 😂 You know, like rounding 3rd and heading for home, getting tagged out as you slide in, is a real pisser.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Yes, for sure, equally pissed, no doubt. Glad you mom got through it fine as did you.

I've cheated death more often than I've got fingers to help me count and in my business, I'm mostly thankful I never got burned. I'm not afraid of death, but oddly as I've grown older, I've become quite fond of preserving what I'm able of these my "Golden" retirement years I worked so damn hard surviving to achieve. 😂 You know, like rounding 3rd and heading for home, getting tagged out as you slide in, is a real pisser.
Thank you.
It does suck T. But you are a good man. You are going to a better place/places. You will be with all that you care about and love past, present and future. You/we are on an amazing journey as our energy and souls cannot be extinguished, but only redirected.
I'm looking forward to trading in my meat sack and kicking up the jetovator and leaning on the nitrous button in the infinite aether.
I think we are all here to learn and grow. A test if you will.
I hope we all get our passing grade and graduate man.
Don't let these very few cretins blow your engine with fear. It's how they have controlled for many a millennia. Do not let them capture your energy.
The vision quests I have been on as well as research confirm the old saying, 'don't sweat the small things because, they are all small things.'

I don't know you personally but, if you could just do me a solid and kick back and watch for while before you decide?

It's going to get very, very interesting very soon.😎

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Astra defined is a weapon in Sanskrit.

Ashwatthama_uses_Narayanastra.jpg

Screenshot_20210224-205441_Samsung Internet.jpg

Notice that the name Zeneca is invented. Another word for conjured.
Now notice the sigil that is attached to the name. It was conjured and has a power to the subconscious.

High level sorcery conjured by an "agency".
Who or what are these ghouls?

Don't forget, Corona means "Crown" in latin.
Who wears a crown?🤔

Last edited:

propcheck

Reaction score
Tell me in your infinite medical wisdom what side effects are possible from an mRNA vaccine.
Here you go.....
 Guillain-Barrésyndrome
 Acutedisseminatedencephalomyelitis
 Transversemyelitis
 Encephalitis/myelitis/encephalomyelitis/ meningoencephalitis/meningitis/ encepholapathy
 Convulsions/seizures
 Stroke
 Narcolepsyandcataplexy
 Anaphylaxis
 Acutemyocardialinfarction
 Myocarditis/pericarditis
 Autoimmunedisease
 Deaths
 Pregnancyandbirthoutcomes
 Otheracutedemyelinatingdiseases
 Non-anaphylacticallergicreactions
 Thrombocytopenia
 Disseminatedintravascularcoagulation
 Venousthromboembolism
 Arthritisandarthralgia/jointpain
 Kawasakidisease
 MultisystemInflammatorySyndrome in Children
 Vaccineenhanceddisease

If it helps you can find these events and others related to mrna vaccines at the VAERS. It is a site managed by the FDA and CDC to monitor what is happening in real time as we use these New vaccines in order to study effects over a longer period.
Now as for your credentials about being married to what I assume is an awesomely intelligent NP ask her if she can use the source you previously cited that was NOT peer reviewed or officially published as a valid reference in a research project? Last time I check it is no more valid than a wicked-pedia source. If it is not good enough for peer review and publication it should not be used for decision making in medicine.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

Our Operating System
Recognizing the broad potential of mRNA science, we set out to create an mRNA technology platform that functions very much like an operating system on a computer. It is designed so that it can plug and play interchangeably with different programs. In our case, the "program” or “app” is our mRNA drug - the unique mRNA sequence that codes for a protein.
We have a dedicated team of several hundred scientists and engineers solely focused on advancing Moderna's platform technology. They are organized around key disciplines and work in an integrated fashion to advance knowledge surrounding mRNA science and solve for challenges that are unique to mRNA drug development. Some of these disciplines include mRNA biology, chemistry, formulation & delivery, bioinformatics and protein engineering.
software-of-life.png

When we have a concept for a new mRNA medicine and begin research, fundamental components are already in place.
Generally, the only thing that changes from one potential mRNA medicine to another is the coding region – the actual genetic code that instructs ribosomes to make protein. Utilizing these instruction sets gives our investigational mRNA medicines a software-like quality. We also have the ability to combine different mRNA sequences encoding for different proteins in a single mRNA investigational medicine.
We are leveraging the flexibility afforded by our platform and the fundamental role mRNA plays in protein synthesis to pursue mRNA medicines for a broad spectrum of diseases.

Within a given modality, the base components are generally identical across development candidates - formulation, 5’ region and 3’ region. Only the coding region varies based on the protein/s the potential medicine is directing cells to produce.
Learn how our Research Engine and Early Development Engine are enabling us to fully maximize the promise of mRNA to meaningfully improve how medicines are discovered, developed and manufactured.
Using mRNA to create medicines is a complex undertaking and requires overcoming novel scientific and technical challenges. We need to get the mRNA into the targeted tissue and cells while evading the immune system. If the immune system is triggered, the resultant response may limit protein production and, thus, limit the therapeutic benefit of mRNA medicines. We also need ribosomes to think the mRNA was produced naturally, so they can accurately read the instructions to produce the right protein. And we need to ensure the cells express enough of the protein to have the desired therapeutic effect.
Our multidisciplinary platform teams work together closely to address these scientific and technical challenges. This intensive cross-functional collaboration has enabled us to advance key aspects of our platform and make significant strides to deliver mRNA medicines for patients.
So to me that states they are going to rewrite you mental processes. You are the computer and their drug is the os.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
So to me that states they are going to rewrite you mental processes. You are the computer and their drug is the os.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
That's how I interpreted it as well. Bypassing all of our bodies natural checks and balances to rewrite our DNA code sequence.
I must say that the technology itself is very promising and exciting. But in the wrong hands of nefarious ghouls, well you can guess the rest.

Taboma

Reaction score
Thank you.
It does suck T. But you are a good man. You are going to a better place/places. You will be with all that you care about and love past, present and future. You/we are on an amazing journey as our energy and souls cannot be extinguished, but only redirected.
I'm looking forward to trading in my meat sack and kicking up the jetovator and leaning on the nitrous button in the infinite aether.
I think we are all here to learn and grow. A test if you will.
I hope we all get our passing grade and graduate man.
Don't let these very few cretins blow your engine with fear. It's how they have controlled for many a millennia. Do not let them capture your energy.
The vision quests I have been on as well as research confirm the old saying, 'don't sweat the small things because, they are all small things.'

I don't know you personally but, if you could just do me a solid and kick back and watch for while before you decide?

It's going to get very, very interesting very soon.😎

Kind words, thanks --- and yes, I'm watching and waiting while laying low and keeping my distance. 👍
These words you wrote " I hope we all get our passing grade and graduate man " remind me of my best buddy I lost to cancer several years ago. This Life for him, was all about not making the same mistakes he deeply believed he'd made in previous lives. This life for him was all about finally graduating and to do that it required he endure some serious shit and fight it like a true warrior. Which is exactly what he did.

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Our Operating System
software-of-life.png

People will take the vaccine, but those same people won't eat GMO food. Typical leftists.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
So, had a coworker out the whole week taking care of his sick pregnant wife.
He comes in this morning and tells me she possibly has bacterial pneumonia but they can't do an x-ray to confirm due to her pregnancy.
He asked what caused the pneumonia and the doctor said it was likely a result of wearing a face diaper constantly at work.

He asked why they hadn't given her a China virus test initially and his reply was she merely had cold/flu symptoms so it wasn't necessary.

He said aren't those considered chicom virus symptoms as well, which the doctor replied yes.

He then said oooh, I see, now that ChomoJoe is president you guys are bringing the test numbers down and now being paid to give the jab instead of test, right?
The doctor stared at him and wouldn't answer.
He asked again and the doctor walked out on him.
He was then asked leave by the nurse.

I then bought him breakfast for hanging plumb.

Nothing to see here though.
All good 👍

Boat 405

Reaction score
No, that's why I live here and not somewhere else. To answer the next question, I'll be getting the vaccine but I don't want it forced on those who don't. That being said, there should be consequences for their actions as well. They can knowingly endanger themselves, it is the endangering others I have a problem with.
Since when in the fuck is it my responsibility for someone else's health? Do I blame someone for getting me sick. NOPE. My own problem. This isn't a pandemic. It's all a fucking scam. Yes the virus is real, but no it's not our job to let the government tell us what we should and can do just because we should be worried about everyone else's health. This is the exact reason we are in this fucking mess. The government thinks they know how to take care of us better than we do.

You want to wear a mask go for it. But don't force it on others...

You want to take the vaccine, go for it. But don't force it on others... But wait consequences if they don't...

Your line of reasoning starts with good intentions, but quickly changes from what he/she has the freedom to do what he/she wants because it's in line with what I feel is ok, to the moment you disagree with he/she, you feel that he/she should have consequences?????

Hell the fucking idiot Democrats in California passed a law saying its not a crime to knowingly expose someone to a virus like HIV...

But now it's the worlds problem to stop a virus that has a 99% survival rate, and you can be fined or arrested for not wearing a mask, dining indoors, or ???? Where do you folks come up with this crazy bat shit logic?

I swear you just can't make this shit up and have anyone take you seriously...