WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Greeting from Mexico - Algodones

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Fuuuuck. So what is the regimen if you get COVID with the meds u got?

Ask it in the political section. Several members have posted it. I also saw a recent article that cholesterol medicine feno fib rate is 70% effective against covid. That was on Fox News the other day.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Don't know what issues you're having, but I hope they get you squared away quickly. It's always stressful when they don't have answers right away...

Well, whoever's headed out next, please let me know. I would really appreciate it.
(To the naysayers, I have my reasons...)

It is a felony for someone to give someone else prescription drugs. Just an FYI.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
It is a felony for someone to give someone else prescription drugs. Just an FYI.
Honestly, don't know how the pharmacies worked down there in terms of prescriptions. Definitely don't want to get anyone in trouble. If need be, I can make a road trip.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Honestly, don't know how the pharmacies worked down there in terms of prescriptions. Definitely don't want to get anyone in trouble. If need be, I can make a road trip.

Just suggesting that you don’t want to be putting things in text online. The road trip isn’t far.. and definitely worth it l.

Riverbottom

Reaction score
Ask it in the political section. Several members have posted it. I also saw a recent article that cholesterol medicine feno fib rate is 70% effective against covid. That was on Fox News the other day.

Interested in that one, I have been on it for nearly ten years.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
No history of heart issues in my family all the way back to the Civil War.
None ever. Absofuckinlutely nothing. On top that, the last thing to tap out when family members are on there final run.

I go to the Cardiologist again Monday for continued months long tests of WTF suddenly blew my heart out. Right now I am death sucking on a lifesaver.
127364-01_lifesavers-5-flavors-hard-candy-rolls-20-piece-pack.jpg

Best to you with you recent challenge. I hope that you find the right facility to get the help you need. Sometimes if the medical facility is not able to direct you it is time to look outside the norm. This was that path that we had to take for the wife 2 years ago that required travel to the West Cost to a doctor that could give her the help she needed. You got this man!!!!

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
Ok how often did your friends see a doctor and what type of health ins do they have cool story bro

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
at 50 my heart took a wrong beat have them run some dye in your blood and shock it still alive today check everything good luck

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
No history of heart issues in my family all the way back to the Civil War.
None ever. Absofuckinlutely nothing. On top that, the last thing to tap out when family members are on there final run.

I go to the Cardiologist again Monday for continued months long tests of WTF suddenly blew my heart out. Right now I am death sucking on a lifesaver.
127364-01_lifesavers-5-flavors-hard-candy-rolls-20-piece-pack.jpg
You took the vaccine?

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
One is tested and proven. The other has already killed more people than all the vaccines in history combined. 😳

Before you go laughing about my vaccine reservations.. Friend of Trent’s just got it, now stuck in the hospital with an enlarged heart.. friend of mines (rdp member) now has shakes permanently and collapses after walking minimal distances..

These are actual people within 2 degrees of separation that are completely screwed up for getting the vaccine. There are other stories as well but those are very recent.
Yeah this is so fucked up! My daughter works as a manager at a SoCal Hospital and now thanks to Newsome they are demanding that she gets the Lethal Injection or terminate her employment with no unemployment benefits. The whole world has lost its mind over this experimental vaccine!!

Last edited:

Singleton

Reaction score
Yeah this is so fucked up! My daughter works as a manager at a SoCal Hospital and now thanks to Newsome they are demanding that she gets the Lethal Injection or terminate her employment with no unemployment benefits. The whole world has lost its mind over this experimental vaccine!!

How is no unemployment benefits even legal? Forced vaccination makes me more resistant

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
I am pretty sure I saw TPC post that he got the jab early on since his wife is a nurse. I sure hope his heart is OK. This is whats stopping me, I have heart issues and cannot risk any inflammation or side effects.
I just seen a report that stated 45,000 people have died worldwide from the Covid-19 vaccines. This is more people that have died of all vaccine shots combined in the past 25 years total. You won't hear this in mainstream media. All you hear about today is how unvaccinated people are killing the vaccinated. ☠

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
So yore saying Grads should sell that AAPL and buy PFE?

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I've been having an issue ever since getting the vaccine so I finally went to the doctor for it. I've been diagnosed with having an enlarged penis.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
I've been having an issue ever since getting the vaccine so I finally went to the doctor for it. I've been diagnosed with having an enlarged penis.

I am guessing anything is an improvement from where you started. I made it a thumbnail for those who don’t want to see this pic.

67F92630-52EF-4964-B379-912763ED802C.jpeg

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I just seen a report that stated 45,000 people have died worldwide from the Covid-19 vaccines. This is more people that have died of all vaccine shots combined in the past 25 years total. You won't hear this in mainstream media. All you hear about today is how unvaccinated people are killing the vaccinated. ☠
Do share.... I'd enjoy reading that article if possible. That's new data for me.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
One of the kids got charged with 5 felony's for just that. A shit storm we're still dealing with.
Don't even have someone else's prescription in your possession. Not your wifes - no one except the kids.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Big Helen at Sherri's Cherry Patch Ranch can take care of that.

78Southwind

Reaction score

So was the enlarged penis in your ass again or in your mouth this time? ;)... 💩

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score

Reported where exactly?

Taboma

Reaction score
Once you have the prescription, take a look online at eye buy direct.

I just checked a pair of Oakley that are usually retailed for $ 207 at Oakley or Lenscrafters and are now marked at half that on Oakley. At Eye Buy Direct, they're priced at $ 256.00 --- am I missing something here ?

Riverbottom

Reaction score
Just made a day trip to Algodones, picked up Ivermectin, Hidroxicloroquin and Z-pacs. Walked in and walked out maybe twenty minutes in Mexico, didn't even check my bags coming back into the U.S. Just wanted to have them on hand in case I get the virus.

Going back in a few weeks, for some of my regular prescription medicine. I can buy a six months supply for less than my copay for just one month. Prescription prices in the U.S. are really inflated.

Taboma

Reaction score
Just made a day trip to Algodones, picked up Ivermectin, Hidroxicloroquin and Z-pacs. Walked in and walked out maybe twenty minutes in Mexico, didn't even check my bags coming back into the U.S. Just wanted to have them on hand in case I get the virus.

Going back in a few weeks, for some of my regular prescription medicine. I can buy a six months supply for less than my copay for just one month. Prescription prices in the U.S. are really inflated.

When you state buying your regular prescription meds, for longer than the prescription is written for ? Like buying 6 months on a 90 day refill ? Do they check your prescriptions when you re-cross into the states ?

Riverbottom

Reaction score
When you state buying your regular prescription meds, for longer than the prescription is written for ? Like buying 6 months on a 90 day refill ? Do they check your prescriptions when you re-cross into the states ?

You don't need a prescription, and I don't think they limit your purchase. Their are probably a dozen pharmacies within a two block area.
When I re-crossed into the states, they just looked at my drivers license, and I had my passport. I had to take off my hat and the customs / border patrol agent checked my picture. He asked what I purchased and I replied medicine, and he said have a nice day.

Cdog

Reaction score
So do you park in the US and walk over? Do you need a passport or will your ID work?

Riverbottom

Reaction score
So do you park in the US and walk over? Do you need a passport or will your ID work?

Large parking lot on the U.S. side, $ 6.00 to park for the day. Walk across and walk back. If you drive across, the line of cars returning looks pretty long and slow. I would not feel comfortable driving across, but that is just me.

I believe you are supposed to have your passport since 2019 . I had mine, but they really just looked at my drivers license and picture. ( I do have my federal ID on my license )

Riverbottom

Reaction score
And only mexico knows what's in those bottles lol
People say mexico sux and they'll never visit there but walk across the border and buy meds to put in their body
You can't even trust the alcohol there

I feel pretty comfortable with the meds. Not usually made in Mexico.

I am looking at a U.S. prescription from CVS pharmacy that says made in India, who knows where things come from when placed in a brown bottle.

Cdog

Reaction score
Large parking lot on the U.S. side, $ 6.00 to park for the day. Walk across and walk back. If you drive across, the line of cars returning looks pretty long and slow. I would not feel comfortable driving across, but that is just me.

I believe you are supposed to have your passport since 2019 . I had mine, but they really just looked at my drivers license and picture. ( I do have my federal ID on my license )

i need to get my passport renewed

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
Went for tacos and beers last weekend, AZ DL and photo copy of my birth certificate. Eezy peezy.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

prescriptions are irrelevant..

Riverbottom

Reaction score
Anyone buy insulin there?

I know it is available, and many people here in Parker make trips to pick up insulin. There is a diabetic gentleman I see at breakfast sometimes that buys it there. If I run into him I will inquire, and see what I can learn.