WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Greeting from Mexico - Algodones

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
I know it is available, and many people here in Parker make trips to pick up insulin. There is a diabetic gentleman I see at breakfast sometimes that buys it there. If I run into him I will inquire, and see what I can learn.
Thank you. My son is insulin dependent. I try to get the wife to be on the orders to have a surplus if shtf. Doesnā€™t work. Stuff could be sold here for what a co pay is and still be profitable, not hundreds of dollars a vial.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Ate you going again? I want some.

Eliminator21vdrive

Reaction score
65713247288__2D6297A4-5A3F-417E-AF4A-88676887FF33 (1).jpg
65713247288__2D6297A4-5A3F-417E-AF4A-88676887FF33 (1).jpg
IMG_8496.jpg

Just got back home yesterday , dental work done, load up on meds, and met some cool people from Kentucky .

Attachments

• IMG_8495.jpg
    IMG_8495.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_8494.jpg
    IMG_8494.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_8493.jpg
    IMG_8493.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_8492.jpg
    IMG_8492.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_8491.jpg
    IMG_8491.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_8502.jpg
    IMG_8502.jpg
    291.7 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_8501.jpg
    IMG_8501.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_8500.jpg
    IMG_8500.jpg
    292.4 KB · Views: 82

Turnup

Reaction score
Can you PM a little itinerary on crossing over the border and all the stops to hit in one swoop so I can get in and get out? I want to hit all the stops you did then cross back over as efficiently as possible. I would be coming from the valley then heading up to havi..much appreciated šŸ™

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Can you PM a little itinerary on crossing over the border and all the stops to hit in one swoop so I can get in and get out? I want to hit all the stops you did then cross back over as efficiently as possible. I would be coming from the valley then heading up to havi..much appreciated šŸ™

Just get up early be there by 8-9 am.. the town is small. The worst thatā€™s gonna happen is you are gonna pay 10-20.00 more for any drugs ya want..

Itā€™s pretty easy.

Riverbottom

Reaction score

Check what time the border closes. Two weeks ago it was 2:00 P.M. I waited in line over an hour at 11:00 A.M. to get back into the U.S. Snowbirds are back so it will be crowded.

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score

It's very simple - The border crossing to Los Algodones is only about 20 minutes from Yuma and only about 3 miles off of I-8 on the CA side. Look on google maps for the Quechan Tribe Border Parking Lot on the US side and park your car there. It is $6 cash to park for the day. The parking lot is right at the border, and you just follow a walkway through a small immigration building into Mexico. There will be a couple of guards in the immigration building but you don't need to fill out any paperwork or show ID. Once you get through there, you are in downtown Algodones and people will be on the streets asking you if you need a dentist, etc.

There is a large building right when you walk into town that is painted purple which is Liquis pharmacy. They will have people in front of the building asking what you need, just tell them you want ivermectin and they will walk in with you and get it behind the counter. They will ring you up and charge you in US dollars. I just paid cash and was back on my way in about 10 minutes. There are other pharmacies and honestly I don't know if one is better than another, but the purple one was large and closest to the border so I just went there. 6 mg Ivermectin was $5 for a box of 4 pills.

To get back across the border, look for the signs for the US border entry which is just to the West of where you crossed into Mexico. I was there last week on Wed and Sun. On Wed at about 11:30 AM, there was a long line of people to get back across the border and it took me about 45 minutes. On Sunday at about 10:00 AM there was no line and I was back across the border in about 5 minutes. Once you get into the immigration building, they will ask for your passport and ask what you bought. On Wed the agent didn't look through what I bought at all, but on Sunday he went through my bag to make sure I didn't get anything over the limit. From there just walk back across the street to the parking lot back to your car and head out.

I am not a Mexico fan, but the entire process was simple and straightforward. On Sunday it was 20 minutes from the time left my truck in the parking lot to the time I was back at my truck with my medicine.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
A box of 4 pills...

Gonna take a lot of boxes to use Ivermectin to treat Covid for the RDP big boy crew :oops:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Iā€™m not sure there is a limit on some of this stuff.. as seen earlier in the thread I loaded up a couple times and they didnā€™t say anything to me?

Swain

Reaction score
It's very simple - The border crossing to Los Algodones is only about 20 minutes from Yuma and only about 3 miles off of I-8 on the CA side. Look on google maps for the Quechan Tribe Border Parking Lot on the US side and park your car there. It is $6 cash to park for the day. The parking lot is right at the border, and you just follow a walkway through a small immigration building into Mexico. There will be a couple of guards in the immigration building but you don't need to fill out any paperwork or show ID. Once you get through there, you are in downtown Algodones and people will be on the streets asking you if you need a dentist, etc.

There is a large building right when you walk into town that is painted purple which is Liquis pharmacy. They will have people in front of the building asking what you need, just tell them you want ivermectin and they will walk in with you and get it behind the counter. They will ring you up and charge you in US dollars. I just paid cash and was back on my way in about 10 minutes. There are other pharmacies and honestly I don't know if one is better than another, but the purple one was large and closest to the border so I just went there. 6 mg Ivermectin was $5 for a box of 4 pills.

To get back across the border, look for the signs for the US border entry which is just to the West of where you crossed into Mexico. I was there last week on Wed and Sun. On Wed at about 11:30 AM, there was a long line of people to get back across the border and it took me about 45 minutes. On Sunday at about 10:00 AM there was no line and I was back across the border in about 5 minutes. Once you get into the immigration building, they will ask for your passport and ask what you bought. On Wed the agent didn't look through what I bought at all, but on Sunday he went through my bag to make sure I didn't get anything over the limit. From there just walk back across the street to the parking lot back to your car and head out.

I am not a Mexico fan, but the entire process was simple and straightforward. On Sunday it was 20 minutes from the time left my truck in the parking lot to the time I was back at my truck with my medicine.
Will they let you walk over with Testosterone? Asking for a friend.... šŸ§

Riverbottom

Reaction score
A box of 4 pills...

Gonna take a lot of boxes to use Ivermectin to treat Covid for the RDP big boy crew :oops:
They let each person bring 10 boxes. Take a friend and bring back 20 boxes. Last time I went across twice within twenty minutes without any questions by border patrol.

Swain

Reaction score
As long as itā€™s not a narcotic pain killer deal they donā€™t give a shit

I figured since when I was at the airport in Puerto Vallarta a few months back they were selling it there.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I will
Say I have had some Members & lurkers reach out to me to give them ivermectin.. Iā€™m not a pharmacist and itā€™s a felony to give drugs to someone else.. if ya need it That bad you better send a friend or a family member or something..

If you donā€™t have covid or havenā€™t had it yet Iā€™d highly recommend prepping for it and getting your hands on what you think you will need ahead of time.

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
They let each person bring 10 boxes. Take a friend and bring back 20 boxes. Last time I went across twice within twenty minutes without any questions by border patrol.

The pharmacy told me 10 boxes as well so that's what I got. On Wed when I went they didn't look to see how much I bought, but when I went back on Sun they did. I don't know if they would have done anything if I had more than 10 boxes or not.

Turnup

Reaction score
Awesome thanks! Ya I'm not asking anyone to do it for me just gonna sack up and do it. Not a Mexico fan either so that's why I just wanted the skinny to get in and get the f out. My fam is a bit larger than 40 doses so I gotta figure that out, and also the 10 box limit..does that go for everything?

Riverbottom

Reaction score
Awesome thanks! Ya I'm not asking anyone to do it for me just gonna sack up and do it. Not a Mexico fan either so that's why I just wanted the skinny to get in and get the f out. My fam is a bit larger than 40 doses so I gotta figure that out, and also the 10 box limit..does that go for everything?

Not sure on limits, most items that come in bottles are usually 50, 100, or 250 pills per. This is the first time I have purchased in individual boxes. I went to three pharmacies and all the Ivermectin was in the small 4 pills per box quantity. All the Hydroxychloroquine was in boxes of twenty pills.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score

Just so anyone worried about making the trip my wife, mother-in-law and a friend of hers made the trek one Saturday morning. Nothing really to worry about going across the boarder and to the pharmacy. šŸ‘