WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Greetings from Eastvale

3.Slow

Reaction score
Well, I have been lurking around the forums for a while now and decided its time to join in the fun. I grew up going to "the river" from Blythe up to Lake Mohave and everywhere in between in our '85 Bahner open bow with a 150 BlackMax. Missed a few years while I was off messing around in the Navy, but now i'm back to the good life. Finally got my own boat a few years back, 2004 Bayliner 175 with, you guessed it, a 3.O Mercruiser and a "rollbar" I know that is frowned upon around here but don't worry, it doesn't throw a real wake. Looking forward to seeing everyone out on the water, or dirt depending on the season, it seems like a lot of people do both.

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well, I have been lurking around the forums for a while now and decided its time to join in the fun. I grew up going to "the river" from Blythe up to Lake Mohave and everywhere in between in our '85 Bahner open bow with a 150 BlackMax. Missed a few years while I was off messing around in the Navy, but now i'm back to the good life. Finally got my own boat a few years back, 2004 Bayliner 175 with, you guessed it, a 3.O Mercruiser and a "rollbar" I know that is frowned upon around here but don't worry, it doesn't throw a real wake. Looking forward to seeing everyone out on the water, or dirt depending on the season, it seems like a lot of people do both.
Welcome to RDP, 3.Slow!!!

ductape1000

Here.
Reaction score
Welcome!! Glad to have ya.

Now post a bigger copy of that avatar pic so that we can get a better look. [emoji41]

[emoji43] [emoji6]

milkmoney

Reaction score
Welcome to the circus. [emoji12][emoji202]
U got a nice boat and it's what u like. Pics please [emoji106]

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Welcome [emoji3] my old boat [emoji106]🏽 ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444166697.621846.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444166705.637751.jpg

3.Slow

Reaction score
Thank you for the warm welcome, I like the Bayliner for now its a nice first boat, kids love it, all day on 15 gal. of gas, some day I would like to step up to a boat that will allow us to participate in some events/poker runs.
As requested :boobeyes:
10268429_867710559921245_1487794013783469796_n.jpg

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Does your Grand Cherokee have an RD SUX! sticker? saw one just like it drivin around Chino Hills a little while back

Yes that was probably my wife. We live in chino[emoji3]

milkmoney

Reaction score
Thank you for the warm welcome, I like the Bayliner for now its a nice first boat, kids love it, all day on 15 gal. of gas, some day I would like to step up to a boat that will allow us to participate in some events/poker runs.
As requested :boobeyes:
View attachment 440693

Looks like ur doing ok. [emoji106]. Which lady belongs to you. [emoji2]

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
Welcome 3.Slow ... where at in Eastvale are you?

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Welcome to the madness! Quite a few members over in Eastvale, great area. Do you ever take your boat to Elsinore?? I think I have seen you out there before.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Good ol' Chino, I would still live there if I could afford it. Grew up there and work there now, over at the prison.

We love chino. We aren't too far from the prison. Riverside and magnolia. We looked in the new college park but wanted a yard and pool.

3.Slow

Reaction score
I haven't quite figured out how to reply with quotes from multiple posts yet so this is the best I can do for now,

Hank, I am over off Hamner and 65th, towards the 15. What area of our little city are you in?

OldSchool, we go to Elsinore quite often, been making more trips up to Silverwood this year though.

Vicious, Just the Taxes and HOA in College park would scare me away, plus it's a stones throw from the prison, literally, I could walk out right now and hit one of those houses with a rock.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
OldSchool, we go to Elsinore quite often, been making more trips up to Silverwood this year though.

Nice! We are out there every now and then. Since we don't go to Havasu on Holiday weekends, we usually hit up Elsinore instead for a little Sunday Funday. Never been to Silverwood, but have been wanting to check it out.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I haven't quite figured out how to reply with quotes from multiple posts yet so this is the best I can do for now,

Hank, I am over off Hamner and 65th, towards the 15. What area of our little city are you in?

Vicious, Just the Taxes and HOA in College park would scare me away, plus it's a stones throw from the prison, literally, I could walk out right now and hit one of those houses with a rock.

You're right about that. We have friends that bought there and i believe hoa is already maxed out(240ish)

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Nice! We are out there every now and then. Since we don't go to Havasu on Holiday weekends, we usually hit up Elsinore instead for a little Sunday Funday. Never been to Silverwood, but have been wanting to check it out.

Silver wood used to be great now the crowds are a little different. Scenery is a little nicer than Elsinore but last time I was there, there was a lot of floating algae by all our normal beaches [emoji17]

3.Slow

Reaction score
Silverwood definitely has its good and bad, we have learned that the beaches on the west side tend to accumulate algae blown in by the wind, most of the beaches on the east side are accessible from the fire road, so then you have certain "crowds" that walk down to the beach. The wind in the afternoon is almost unbearable in a small boat like mine. Not to mention the Quagga Mussel inspection and the line to get in. Come to think of it, Elsinore is sounding better and better :D

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Silverwood definitely has its good and bad, we have learned that the beaches on the west side tend to accumulate algae blown in by the wind, most of the beaches on the east side are accessible from the fire road, so then you have certain "crowds" that walk down to the beach. The wind in the afternoon is almost unbearable in a small boat like mine. Not to mention the Quagga Mussel inspection and the line to get in. Come to think of it, Elsinore is sounding better and better :D

I used to cheat the inspection. Cut the tag keep it and glue it later

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score

Over off of Limonite and Harrison.

3.Slow

Reaction score
Over off of Limonite and Harrison.

I drive by there every day, with what seems like every other resident of Eastvale, Jarupa Valley and Norco. I cant believe how much more traffic there is compared to just a few years ago. Hopefully you don't have to commute from there up Archibald, stop and go every day :(

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
I drive by there every day, with what seems like every other resident of Eastvale, Jarupa Valley and Norco. I cant believe how much more traffic there is compared to just a few years ago. Hopefully you don't have to commute from there up Archibald, stop and go every day :(
No, I work in Orange and I'm either leaving at 4am to go to work, or coming home from work at 6am. I purposely try not to go North on Archibald until about 10am. Lol.

3.Slow

Reaction score
No, I work in Orange and I'm either leaving at 4am to go to work, or coming home from work at 6am. I purposely try not to go North on Archibald until about 10am. Lol.

I cant imagine whats going to happen when they start selling those houses in Park Place and the Walmart goes in :(

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
I cant imagine whats going to happen when they start selling those houses in Park Place and the Walmart goes in :(
Traffic is gonna go to shit. It'll destroy my shortcut to the 15.

Fuck, I hope Walmart doesn't come. There's a committee trying to prevent Walmart from coming. I'd rather have a Costco.

I live in the cul de sac thats behind the empty lot where Walmart might go.

3.Slow

Reaction score
Traffic is gonna go to shit. It'll destroy my shortcut to the 15.

Fuck, I hope Walmart doesn't come. There's a committee trying to prevent Walmart from coming. I'd rather have a Costco.

I live in the cul de sac thats behind the empty lot where Walmart might go.

I heard they were conducting some kind of "impact study" to evaluate what it would do to the traffic situation, I cant imagine it will have positive results. As close as I live to the 15, it still takes me 15 min. to get on either direction.

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
Welcome aboard :thumbup:
If you like unbridled action on RDP slip on down to Politics and Government, this is currently the hot forum section.:yikes:boobeyes::D

3.Slow

Reaction score
Welcome aboard :thumbup:
If you like unbridled action on RDP slip on down to Politics and Government, this is currently the hot forum section.:yikes:boobeyes::D

I browsed around the Politics and Government, figured it was a little early for me to be making enemies already, so I opted to just sit back and watch the shit fly :cool

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I browsed around the Politics and Government, figured it was a little early for me to be making enemies already, so I opted to just sit back and watch the shit fly :cool

If you're a "liberal" like me take cover [emoji12]

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Welcome! I almost feel like that area in SoCal is my home away from home as many times as I've been down there to either go to Eliminator or visit friends.

Funny some of you guys are talking about Limonite. That area was called Wineville back in the day. If you want an interesting read google "Wineville chicken coop murders".:yikes:yikes The movie "Changeling" with Angelina Jolie is all about it. The house is still there to this day.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Welcome to the boards newbie........in Corona over here. Word to the wise....stay faaarrr away from Hank. :D

Oh, and that chick standing behind you in the middle.....her boob is as big as your head. :boobeyes::boobeyes::D

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
Welcome to the boards newbie........in Corona over here. Word to the wise....stay faaarrr away from Hank. :D

Oh, and that chick standing behind you in the middle.....her boob is as big as your head. :boobeyes::boobeyes::D
It would be his pleasure to meet me. [emoji41] [emoji1] [emoji14]

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
Welcome! I almost feel like that area in SoCal is my home away from home as many times as I've been down there to either go to Eliminator or visit friends.

Funny some of you guys are talking about Limonite. That area was called Wineville back in the day. If you want an interesting read google "Wineville chicken coop murders".:yikes:yikes The movie "Changeling" with Angelina Jolie is all about it. The house is still there to this day.
Uh yeah, that's on the other side of the freeway. We're good. [emoji1]