WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Greg ,or Grads

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
In thinking on this, only met in person a couple of y'all. Only had maybe a couple "mouth off" ,so to speak, on the board. Wouldn't wish anything but the best to any of you fuktards...even those who are wrong.

It's Monday now @GRADS. I hope another day is another in the right direction!

WYRD

Reaction score
How the hell is this thread still going on? For those that don't like him why do you waste your time posting vulgarities in a thread he's not even in? For those that do like him why are you arguing about those that don't in a thread that he's not even in? The way I see it it's pretty simple, if you like him post your condolences and get wells if you don't, move on and find something more entertaining to do then waste your time typing a message to somebody that really couldn't give a crap what you say anyway.
Both sides would benefit from ignoring the other.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
How the hell is this thread still going on? For those that don't like him why do you waste your time posting vulgarities in a thread he's not even in? For those that do like him why are you arguing about those that don't in a thread that he's not even in? The way I see it it's pretty simple, if you like him post your condolences and get wells if you don't, move on and find something more entertaining to do then waste your time typing a message to somebody that really couldn't give a crap what you say anyway.
Both sides would benefit from ignoring the other.

Actually he has posted in this thread making your point moot.

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
Greg(shirt) is a great wing man, always surrounded by beautiful women....I’ve spent a lot time boating around him. He’s a quick witted, fun guy who’s also generous and humble in person. I hope he gets better. Hud.
View attachment 953646
Which o
Greg(shirt) is a great wing man, always surrounded by beautiful women....I’ve spent a lot time boating around him. He’s a quick witted, fun guy who’s also generous and humble in person. I hope he gets better. Hud.
View attachment 953646
Which one is Kate? Asking for a friend....

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
the fact that this thread is 6 pages long has got to make grads smile and feel better about himself lol.

Does it? [emoji848]. Definitely might be an eye opener though. [emoji33][emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

hallett21

Reaction score
haha he just loves the attention....doubt he cares who likes him and who doesnt...he has trolled people so hard on this site and thats what makes me laugh.

He’s probably rolling while half of us are wondering where all this hate can come from 🤣🤣🤣

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I read this thread when I can. I don't want to leave everyone wondering. In a nutshell, my body reacted poorly to the stent they placed in my carotid artery and is closing. The bigger problem is in my vertebral arteries. They feed the brain. One is 100% closed and unrepairable and the other one is closing and it has happened fast. When and if it does it's lights out. I found this out in November when I had my Angiogram and most likely suffered another small stroke. At the time my doctor said to go be with my family which is why I made the Tahoe trip.

I have my good days and bad days both physically and emotionally. I'm a shell of who I was 6 months ago and I hate it. I've had to have some tough conversations with my wife, family and friends.
I'm hoping Stanford will think of something that the other 4 doctors I've talked to didn't.

Thanks again for the well wishes and the bad ones too...I get it.

MeCasa16

Reaction score
I read this thread when I can. I don't want to leave everyone wondering. In a nutshell, my body reacted poorly to the stent they placed in my carotid artery and is closing. The bigger problem is in my vertebral arteries. They feed the brain. One is 100% closed and unrepairable and the other one is closing and it has happened fast. When and if it does it's lights out. I found this out in November when I had my Angiogram and most likely suffered another small stroke. At the time my doctor said to go be with my family which is why I made the Tahoe trip.

I have my good days and bad days both physically and emotionally. I'm a shell of who I was 6 months ago and I hate it. I've had to have some tough conversations with my wife, family and friends.
I'm hoping Stanford will think of something that the other 4 doctors I've talked to didn't.

I wish you the best GRADS.. And I hope you make a speedy recovery.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score

Kick it’s ass Greg!

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
. The bigger problem is in my vertebral arteries. They feed the brain. One is 100% closed and unrepairable and the other one is closing and it has happened fast.

😳 😳 yikes. Hope they get it all taken care of.

On a lighter note I hope when they get you all sorted out that the proper blood flow to your brain gets you thinking right politically. 😂😂

Thoughts are with you and yours. 😢

TrollerDave

Reaction score

So, your brain even put you on “ignore”? 😁

I’m sure Stanford will figure it out. 👍

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
Prayers and best wishes to you. Never met but I have always enjoyed your posts. Didn’t agree with many.
I have been through 3 brain surgeries. Not due to the same condition as yours though. Take care and hope the best.

dribble

Reaction score
Seriously, I’ve always looked forward to your posts. I hope you can get past this. I remember seeing you at the Granite Bay Launch Ramp last summer. You walked by and said hi. Keep up the fight. I’m in the group who thinks you’re needed here.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score

Thanks for the update on your health. Sorry to hear the struggles. Reminds me of what the wife went through last year. The great thing is that you are at one of the best places to be worked on in the world!!!. That was the case for my wife. I hope that you are able to has a simular outcome. Best to you and your family during this difficult time. 👍

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score

Grads, you can be an annoying bitch 😁 but as an EMT is is my nature to want to help (not that I know more than your doctors). Do the doctors know what is causing the closures? Is it a thrombosis? Weakening of the arterial walls?

For those unfamiliar, here is a drawing showing the vertebral arteries. I imagine because the arteries travel through the cervical vertebrae surgery is difficult as they can't get to them. Hoping the Stanford folks can figure something out, maybe some sort of bypass.

12122_01X.jpg

HPBoats83

Reaction score

Sorry to hear that, hope the doctors figure something out

buck35

Reaction score
Damn, best of luck for a successful outcome Greg

JFMFG

Reaction score

That’s rough. Get well soon. I wish you nothing but the best and a speedy recovery hopefully the doctors can figure something out.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
In all seriousness, I wish you nothing but good luck with your health issue. I have always laughed at your posts, really funny.

Good luck my friend.

7DFA6046-02C9-410F-8950-3FC077A82DF0.jpeg

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Hang in there. Continuing to keep you, your doctors, and your family in my prayers.

Sent from my Note 10+ using Tapatalk

4Waters

Reaction score
Here is one of his more famous pictures on his Daytona.

View attachment 953322

He has a way more famous picture but there is no boat or ladies in the pic, just him and....... well that's for a different thread🤣🤣
Ok so here is his most famous pic🤣🤣 he texted me that he doesn't think anyone has the balls to post it, I said
Challenge+accepted.jpg

🤣

D027F798-174D-46C1-9EF9-4E20DE390A92.jpeg

It wouldn't be a Grads thread without it.🤣🤣

Hypnautic

Reaction score
Fuck Grads

While don’t wish him ill, I still wouldn’t pull him off a sand bar.

Sending you a care package.
IMG_2881.jpg

Let me know if your wife needs someone to talk too or a shoulder to cry on ... [emoji6]

Last edited:

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Here is one of his more famous pictures on his Daytona.

View attachment 953322

He has a way more famous picture but there is no boat or ladies in the pic, just him and....... well that's for a different thread🤣🤣
Guess you took the dare to post his more famous pic.😁
The other amazing shot is his current avatar.👍
Sending my sincere well wishes to Mr Lennon aka @GRADS

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Greg, Few on here might really know the peril you are in. That situation.is very grave. Is this due to blockage from plaque? There are a few things that restrict arteries. My Mother basically died from what is called Carotid artery tortuosity.

You are in My Prayers Brother.

PaPaG

Reaction score
Hope you feel better Grads, never give up and hope the docs figure something out.

sintax

Reaction score

Thats a tough prognosis for sure!

Hopefully they can figure something out. Maybe they can treat it like a replumb of a house, when the ol galvanized steel pipes in the slab start giving you trouble you plumb in some new copper over head. Tell them to run you a few new lines and tap in above and below, seems reasonable!

All joking aside, they can do some crazy shit these days, try to stay positive and have your friends and family hunting on the internet for potential solutions, even it means going out of the country. They're doing cutting edge stuff in Europe right now that wont be here in the states for 5-10 years. A family friend went to Germany for a back operation that is not approved in the states yet to treat the discs.

Jay Dub

Reaction score

I wish you the best, God speed to recovery.

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score
Thanks for the update....wishing you the best of luck!

cole_skier

Reaction score
Praying for the best. Keep fighting