WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Greg ,or Grads

4Waters

Reaction score
One more thing, I'd like to thank my wife who I love more than ever and also @RogerThat99, my great friend of 30+ years, who were both instrumental in getting me into Stanford University Medical Center.
You got in!! That's great!

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
WTFF?
I don't like his internet persona in the least. Its the fuckibg internet!!!
He's sick for ficks sake. Just pray for him.
Fuck. Some of you people need serious introspection.

Maybe I do.. but maybe he should have thought twice before he pushed send!! AND MAYBE thought the same when he pushed send on other members..

WE ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR ACTIONS AND WHAT WE SAY.. why is this no different??

I can bring up other shit but I wont. But that does no negate what he has said/put upon others!! Yet he gets a "free paas"??.. nope, notta, not at all.. reap what you sow..

Poor me.. poor me.. should have thought about that shit before you talk shit and talk about me "fuking my sister" amongst others..

Feel bad if you will.. call me a piece of shit.. but consider the sorce!! NOW IM SUPPOSED to be sympathetic?? Nope.. its called KARMA!!

I have said my piece.. and I hope he has read it. And I hope maybe it makes sence to him. Jmo..

And YES, I DO WISH HIM WELL! And a speedy recovery

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Oh shit. you are very close by... I might come down there and kick you in the nuts just for fun.

BTW you might wanna stop by the Rosewood if you get a chance

Be well

One more thing, I'd like to thank my wife who I love more than ever and also @RogerThat99, my great friend of 30+ years, who were both instrumental in getting me into Stanford University Medical Center.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It is an interesting moral discussion.

So a Civil war declaration or an "uprising" would flip the switch and you'd kill all those that weren't with you in the cause?

I'm no Democrat, but it seems to me when people say "They should all hang" and then don't like when someone says "Fuck Grads" when he is sick, but are fine with it when he is well... It just seems a bit hypocritical.

I don't care either way.. people can say and feel what they want. Personally, my view is someone callously disregarding an internet persona when they are sick in real life is a lot better than wishing for death upon a whole swath of people with different opinions than yours.

Wouldnt even blink.

98special

Reaction score
Get well GRADS,
That being said, it's how he has treated others that will be remembered.
Opinions are one thing, personal attacks are another, from anyone on either side.
We have lost the ability of CIVIL Debate.
I'm a God fearing man, that will be judged by only 1.

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
Get well Grads. Hopefully the New Year brings health and prosperity to you and yours.

lenmann

Reaction score
Nothing but good thoughts for a speedy recovery Grads. Keep your head up, attitude is everything in these situations.

DWC

Reaction score
You’re a douche.
If someone online in a boating forum can drive you to that it reveals a lot about you. Seriously

I always thought the inmates that he flustered were bitches. Selfish, weak little bitches.

68FEFDBD-96F8-4590-8BC5-30B6B6C74CDA.jpeg

Reaction score
Never met him , he has been on the board’s for a long time and has always been a drama queen pushing members buttons. I don’t wish ill will on no one.
Get well soon Grads.

Singleton

Reaction score
Interesting reading some of these posts.
Those that hate Grads for what he posts; now you know how Grads feels when Trump tweets :)

The internet is words. I judge people based on action and in person behavior. Have never meet grads, but can say I disagree with some things he says and posts, but wishing he goes away for words is beyond me.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Couple of things here. First, ive yet to see ANYONE wishing ill or death upon him. Pointing out irony or karma is anything but.
Second, i cant wrap my head around those that make him out to be some saint. We want to get holier than thou when he himself has been open about not being religious and has even made fun of those that did believe. Save me the fake outrage. The internet doesnt forget

View attachment 952941

Well you can see why he is concerned with death then.

SkyDirtWaterguy

Reaction score
In a weird way this thread reminds me of the rich uncle who fakes his death to see which family members talk shit and which ones remain loyal, only to be a hoax so as to distribute his wealth appropriately. My short time on this forum and reading his posts I had this impression of GRADS:
He grew up being the fat kid on the playground that always got picked last. He was neglected and always starving for attention so he became annoying as fuck in order to gain attention and acceptance from others. He likes to pretend he’s sitting at home living the life, but really bored posting 24/7 on RDP while his wife supports him but she’s really working at the office late banging other dudes who have more to offer her than he. I’m not saying this is who he is I don’t know him. But that is the impression I got reading his posts and the persona of GRADS. This could all be part of his twisted Democratic mind yet again stirring up shit on RDP or he really is sick and is dealing with something serious. Either way, if he is ill I hope the best for him. If not he just buttfucked everyone on this forum again!

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score
Karma this, karma that.....aren't you in fact creating your own negative karma by saying you don't care what happens to him? It's the fucking internet and it's really just a shitty thing to say. I like the roll on by concept......seems like you'd get good karma and not make yourself look like a tool in the process.

Get well Greg.

28Eliminator

Reaction score
Greg is the king of the pot stirrers for sure. I’ve always been intrigued with his ability to get people wound up and watch the ensuing mayhem.. I met him and Kate years ago, and like some have said, in real life he’s nothing like his on line persona.

Hang in there Greg, MOST of us hope you get through whatever is going on!!

Dave

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Karma this, karma that.....aren't you in fact creating your own negative karma by saying you don't care what happens to him? It's the fucking internet and it's really just a shitty thing to say. I like the roll on by concept......seems like you'd get good karma and not make yourself look like a tool in the process.

Get well Greg.
I’m just a trolling tool online bro. It’s my internet persona. I’m a mother theresa in real life. I volunteer at soup kitchens and dedicate a majority of my life caring for the destitute and dying in the slums of LA.

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
Greg is the king of the pot stirrers for sure. I’ve always been intrigued with his ability to get people wound up and watch the ensuing mayhem.. I met him and Kate years ago, and like some have said, in real life he’s nothing like his on line persona.

Hang in there Greg, MOST of us hope you get through whatever is going on!!

Dave

Yes!

Its comical. Its purely sport for him. Entertainment for not only him,, but ones who get it and don't let him get to them. This is what my earlier comment about weak little bitches was about. The guys on here that speak up and complain about Grads and what he says had to have been little whiney bitches as kids and just never let that go once they hit adulthood. They go crying to RD like they did with their mommy when they were 5. I cant imagine the PM's RD gets from these dudes. Putting him on Ignore is hilarious too. They're this weak they can't just cruise over something and brush it off, they have to set it on ignore, lol. The ignore feature is like their mommy sheltering them...

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Yes!

Its comical. Its purely sport for him. Entertainment for not only him,, but ones who get it and don't let him get to them. This is what my earlier comment about weak little bitches was about. The guys on here that speak up and complain about Grads and what he says had to have been little whiney bitches as kids and just never let that go once they hit adulthood. They go crying to RD like they did with their mommy when they were 5. I cant imagine the PM's RD gets from these dudes. Putting him on Ignore is hilarious too. They're this weak they can't just cruise over something and brush it off, they have to set it on ignore, lol. The ignore feature is like their mommy sheltering them...
1608400416184.gif

69hondo

Reaction score
Wow! This thread is unbelievable.

I hope you get better soon Greg

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Gregs been given a lot of slack in his posts and I figured RD just didn't see the toxic remarks. Evidently I figured right by RD's takes in this thread.
I was up in Auburn and if it were possible I would have made the trex across to the bay area & try to visit Greg in the hospital and bring a gift:
HTB1Ct9QSXXXXXXFXFXXq6xXFXXXj.jpg

wzuber

Reaction score
IGNORANT statement
But none the less the direct RESULT of grads own doing. The way he CHOSES to participate here has CREATED that sentiment in some or many, whatever it happens to be....it's up to him to decide and choose how he feels about that reality. Is he effecting and creating the image and respect of his peers that he truly desires with his "stich"? (sp?)
Only he can decide that and choose to change if he feels it's necessary to garner the type attention he truely desires.
I wish him well and hope he can recover soon to return to play with his nephews, love his wife (clearly a saint) haha and the rest of his family. Get well soon Greg and have a merry creist mess.

dribble

Reaction score

I live just a few minutes from you. If you need anything shoot me a PM. Get well soon.

TrollerDave

Reaction score
Gregs been given a lot of slack in his posts and I figured RD just didn't see the toxic remarks. Evidently I figured right by RD's takes in this thread.
I was up in Auburn and if it were possible I would have made the trex across to the bay area & try to visit Greg in the hospital and bring a gift:
HTB1Ct9QSXXXXXXFXFXXq6xXFXXXj.jpg
Too bad you didn’t make it. It would have been the perfect addition to his collection.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Yes!

His actions in real life have had real consequences for real people. He just talks about it here, but make no mistake about it.
It isn’t comical for everyone.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
You got in!! That's great!

You “get in” to Stanford like you do any other medical facility. With a doctors referral and the proper insurance. No one pulls strings to “get into” Stanford. (Unless it’s a granted trial)
It’s a good move though. Debbie went there 2 years. They saved her life (or rather, extended her life) the first day of Chemo there. Went there every week for 2 years. By the time she transferred to UC Davis we were on a first name bases with the entire cancer ward and the valet parking staffers.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Internet persona. Im not sure i buy this.
At least not on a boat forum. We all are here because we enjoy the same things. Well thats why we started here anyways. Nobody came here on their 1st google search and thought 'cool a boat site, i can be someone im not on here'
Greg is assclown. If you know him outside of here and he is a good, great. But i know him here. I dont care for the guy. This persona here is how he really is. how would i know different? How would i believe anyone else here he is a 'good dude'
He has a choice, be a good dude all the time or be a good dude 50% of time
Sounds like he chooses 50%.
So hes a dick im my eyes 100% of the time.

Now that doesn't mean i wish him ill. Or not living a good healthy life. Doesnt really matter cause we will never be friends.
For his family i hope he gets better.
For this website i hope he never returns.
He has taken a tough road in life, having a 'persona' is a great way to have enemies. Thats no way to live in my eyes.

Get better. Evaluate your life. Make changes if you need to, or dont.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Posted on the first page I believe...since then, shit went off the rails...

What I've learned: Some of you really need to get out more. Some people have never worked on a jobsite where there is no such thing as "Political Correctness"(the good 'ol days). Some of the people I thought better of...maybe I shouldn't have. Some really should have better "spell check" abilities.

Some don't know what some events in life are really like. It shows. There is a time to just bite your lip, regardless of thoughts.

I find it quite bewildering. There was a time in life I'd just as soon try to snuff the life from someone, as be respectful. Made no difference to me. Now, I see life a bit different. If someone is ill, there is compassion, not indifference. If you feel ill will, or indifference, why bother reading?

Even if you feel nothing, one way or the other, what does one gain by typing the words? If not for GRADS, for his nephews, brother or wife. What we type out here is read by people we don't know.

500bbc

Reaction score
You “get in” to Stanford like you do any other medical facility. With a doctors referral and the proper insurance. No one pulls strings to “get into” Stanford. (Unless it’s a granted trial)
It’s a good move though. Debbie went there 2 years. They saved her life (or rather, extended her life) the first day of Chemo there. Went there every week for 2 years. By the time she transferred to UC Davis we were on a first name bases with the entire cancer ward and the valet parking staffers.
Maybe yes, maybe no.
We had a friend with connections make a phone call to get another friend into UCLA ICU.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Posted on the first page I believe...since then, shit went off the rails...

What I've learned: Some of you really need to get out more. Some people have never worked on a jobsite where there is no such thing as "Political Correctness"(the good 'ol days). Some of the people I thought better of...maybe I shouldn't have. Some really should have better "spell check" abilities.

Some don't know what some events in life are really like. It shows. There is a time to just bite your lip, regardless of thoughts.

I find it quite bewildering. There was a time in life I'd just as soon try to snuff the life from someone, as be respectful. Made no difference to me. Now, I see life a bit different. If someone is ill, there is compassion, not indifference. If you feel ill will, or indifference, why bother reading?

Even if you feel nothing, one way or the other, what does one gain by typing the words? If not for GRADS, for his nephews, brother or wife. What we type out here is read by people we don't know.

I think about my legacy often. I try to live my life in a way now that when I die people (my family mainly) only have positive things to say about me. Will everyone? no... most of the no’s are my own doing. I can accept that.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I think about my legacy often. I try to live my life in a way now that when I die people (my family mainly) only have positive things to say about me. Will everyone? no... most of the no’s are my own doing. I can accept that.
As far as my family, there are no survivors from the generation before me. I was lucky. I was able to reconcile with them before they passed. In some cases, shortly before. The crowd I ran with, which was of "poor character", I severed ties with completely. Move forward and make better choices. Hope your offspring choose better than yourself. Always try to do what's best for them.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I was in a class when the assignment for the day was to write down the Worst thing you could say to a person. The next day we had to stand up and read our answer, many had to ask, what about the "WORD"/ "WORDS" we used? I was so suprised when the Teacher said "You wrote it now, Spill it" The fact that none could use the I assume foul words they had written was no suprise. There was everything imaginable, but the Teacher then told us his Answer. I will never forget when the Simple phrase was I have No Respect for you..

How often I have forgotten those words and used every foul word known to Man, when this one phrase is like a Dagger in a persons Heart

playdeep

Reaction score
Yes!

Damn you're so cool...(rolleyes).

Long Way Home

Dog Days of Summer!
Reaction score
Best of luck Grads, It's no fun to be sick.
I wish no ill and I don't want anything bad to happen to someone because of a few words on the internet.
Life goes on, the sun will still rise in the east, the earth will still revolve around the sun and God is still good.

Last edited: