WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Greg ,or Grads

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Greg? Hope you’re doing OK. Maybe you’re just enjoying watching the Republicans turn on Trump. 😝

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Greg? Hope you’re doing OK. Maybe you’re just enjoying watching the Republicans turn on Trump. 😝
I'm still here! I was at Stanford this week and got what I felt was some great news but also some not great news. Trying to focus on the positives. I'm going with Stanford from here on out.
On November 12th my doctor here told me I wouldn't make it to Thanksgiving without surgery...a surgery that has less than a 50% survival rate. Another doctor stepped in and said don't do the surgery but go to the ER immediately if I show any signs of a stroke. So for the last 2 months I've woken up every day wondering if today was the day. It really fucked with my head.
After going to Stanford I'm feeling more positive and optimistic.

Kylemenz1

Reaction score
Son of a bitch. Drive fast take chances brother. Hope you are feeling well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4Waters

Reaction score
Can't blame him with all the brow-beating he receives.
Lol. Blaming the “climate” that he was a key factor in creating. 🤦‍♂️
Uhhh, Ok. 🤔 I do hope he’s getting better. But that’s just “Janko” . He was political before political was a thing. 🤷‍♂️
Basically given that politics are stressful anyways and his current health problems he doesn't need the extra stress as it could cause more issues.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Said he didn’t want to be on rdp anymore because of the political climate

I have 2 hopes for the Master Baiter:
1. Get well
2. Get lost - Attention Whore is his middle name. If he "doesn't want to be on RDP anymore" please follow through

1612752940570.jpeg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Banned, not banned, Lib or Conservative, makes no difference.
I feel bad for what he and his wife are going through. Being sick makes you stressed and scared, worried about those you care about and burdening them. The family or friends that care about them are as effected as well. You put your faith in medicine, in God, or both, but there is little that will calm your fears.

sirbob

Reaction score
You know, when facing your own mortality you realize what is really important.

You might even realize some of the things you said or did weren’t really funny after all...

Best of health wishes for him and his family.

Last edited:

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
The only person to attack the/our women in here and not get kicked out.
He got his fair share of the breaks.

I'd still like to have drinks and bet at the dice table with Grads in Tahoe. Maybe that can still happen.
I have a stubborn liberal neighbor and we hang out just fine.

Last edited:

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Said he didn’t want to be on rdp anymore because of the political climate
He hated Trump with never any explaination and probably now has buyers remorse after getting Biden. So bad political climate here for him.

Reactions: TPC

poncho

Reaction score
Real sorry to hear about his health issues, wouldn't wish that upon anyone. Been watching him since Hot Boat days and he definitely has a way of getting under peoples skin, always just figured he got a kick out of that for some reason.
He seems to have mellowed a bunch but i remember some stuff he has said that i understand some people would never forgive.
Best of luck.

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I was texting him the other day.

He is doing as good as could be, still in a holding pattern for surgery, he and Kate have decided that they want to redo the pool so the pool and decking are getting a complete makeover.
...and a puppy, saw they have a new pup. Puppies make you feel better. Even a butthead puppy will make you laugh!