WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Greta says........

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
And actual science says.....

An interesting comment posted in answer to climate activist know it all, Greta Thunberg......

The problem with the concept of anthropogenic (human caused) "Global Climate Change" is that proponents consider only a few decades in their personal experience of the climate in their locality and then conclude that what they have seen in their lifetime is "normal" and "typical".

However the current climate, over all regions of the Earth, has been drastically different at varying times in the Earth's history. The coldest portion of the last glacial period began about 110,000 years ago and a warming period began about 12,000 years ago. Thus, for 98,000 of the past 110,000 years, the "normal" or "typical" climate consisted of as much as 30% of the Earth’s surface being covered with sheets of ice from a few tens of meters to five kilometers thick.

Ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_glaciationIn

Note also that there were forests and abundant animal life in the Antarctic during the Cretaceous period which ran from 145 to 66 million years ago.

Ref: https://www.bbcearth.com/blog/?article=when-dinosaurs-roamed-antarctica

The earth has been much warmer and much colder at various times in its history long before the human race even existed as a species, let alone as a technological species.

Our ephemeral existence is not long enough to determine what is "normal" or "typical" for the Earth's climate. Note well that at one point during this last glacial period, the British isles were covered by an ice sheet that extended as far south as London. Note also that the human race has only been keeping climate records since about the year 1850 and what we know of climate over geological time spans comes from scientific study of the matter via geological evidence and samples of Antarctic ice and not from direct observation.

Ref: http://www.bgs.ac.uk/discoveringGeology/geologyOfBritain/iceAge/home.html

Read the articles cited above and get a grasp of the length of time involved in geological time spans. The entire history of the human race is but a blink of an eye in comparison with the age of the Earth and the climatic changes it has seen. What any of us have personally observed in our lifetimes can in no way be described as a "normal" or "typical" climate for the Earth throughout its extremely long history.

Rather than the false flag of supposed human caused "Climate Change", we should be concerned with environmental pollution, environmental destruction and overpopulation. Those are the factors that put the human race and the planetary environment at risk.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/greta-thunberg-un-climate-speech-how-dare-you-151148559.html

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
4D556280-0B15-480A-BFB0-FCB582AC71C4.jpeg

Good job chimps!!!

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
When listening to SOS Mike Pompeo And also,especially Rudy Giuliani on the same Fox Sunday News + Trump in Ohio last night,obvious the Dems have hit the wall for 2020.All this Bullshit with Whistle Blower and the every week impeachment is Nonsense.Pompeo talked serious about several world situations.Meanwhile the Radical Left Dems and the village idiot here continue to whine about nothing,nothing including a mans phone conversation or his Tax Returns.What's the Wet Dream going To be this Week ? Fucking Joke

Last edited:

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
That is the horrible. She couldn't get an acting job anywhere... oh wait... I guess there are a ton of libturds that will eat up anything she reads.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Here Are Climate-Kid's Parents...And They Are EXACTLY As You Would Imagine: He's A Failed Actor Turned "Manager", She Gave Up International Opera Because Airplanes... And OF COURSE They Wrote A Book About The Climate Crisis...

nzlbvolxldo31.jpg

s16om77kreo31.png

SixD9R

Reaction score
What kills me about these idiotic climate activists especially the American versions is why are they so insistent that we change our ways? Why don’t they go to the biggest source of pollution and tell the Chinese to change their ways? Hummmmm.

HST4ME

Reaction score
What kills me about these idiotic climate activists especially the American versions is why are they so insistent that we change our ways? Why don’t they go to the biggest source of pollution and tell the Chinese to change their ways? Hummmmm.

Orange man bad!

Sandlord

Reaction score
this chick has me cracking up

she's a sophomore
She's just avoiding algebra class.

That, and she can't get a boyfriend.

RodnJen

Reaction score
"people are dying!"

Once again the rhetoric doesn't match history.

Climate related deaths in the fossil fuel era.

View attachment 801080

Finally a graph that makes sense. The declining death rate is inversely proportional to increased regulation and government infrastructure investment.

Apparently the government is here to help.

500bbc

Reaction score
Finally a graph that makes sense. The declining death rate is inversely proportional to increased regulation and government infrastructure investment.

Apparently the government is here to help.
You really are a fucking idiot...

nowski

Reaction score
Looks like little Greta missed some of the facts about The Maliza II before making her journey to the U.S.A.

The 60 foot Maliza II is a carbon fiber hull. There’s no doubt that carbon fiber costs a ton of energy to produce. In fact, it’s about 14 times as energy intensive as producing steel, and the creation process spews out a significant amount of greenhouse gases. Carbon fiber, on the other hand, is almost never recycled, and it survives for a long time in the landfill. Of the 50,000 metric tons of carbon fiber that were produced last year, about 10,000 of those went into the waste stream without ever making it into a product, ouch that's going to leave a mark!!!

Looks like Greta has several choices to get back to Sweden, Fly, sail or swim. I suggest swimming since it leaves the smallest carbon footprint...

wallnutz

Reaction score
I think Greta, the little unhappy twat needs to swim to China and start spewing her hate of everything. Then she can tread water over to India and start there.

RodnJen

Reaction score
I think Greta, the little unhappy twat needs to swim to China and start spewing her hate of everything. Then she can tread water over to India and start there.

Nothin’ but class cool keyboard guy.

spectras only

Reaction score
A brainwashed child by her parents and peers. She has conveniently failed to mention China, India and many other countries polluting the rivers and oceans. only accusing five countries — France, Germany, Brazil, Argentina and Turkey — of not doing enough to combat climate change.:rolleyes:Little runt is a total hypocrite and puppet, sailing a yacht across the Atlantic in a 60 ft racing yacht equipped with solar panels and underwater turbines. She should have had built a raft like Thor Heyerdahl, using old methods of building.The UN needs to be shut down if they're looking for kids to get advice, obviously the members are corrupt or incompetent in decision making.:p
tiki-boat.jpg

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
OT, I'm disappointed in you. Why in the world would you bring attention to this miserable excuse for some one that supposedly knows anything about climate change... Prior to this thread I had zero knowledge who this little twit was. I sure wish I still didn't. What a total waste of time that I'll never get back... Not only is she ignorant as shit, the isn't even good at being ultra stupid... Terrible speaker, bad reader, brainwashed twit... Where the hell is the Truant Officer from her school district?? As it is she can hardly afford to miss a single minute of class, and even if she attends every second she will never "be educated"...
Ray

d4l

Reaction score
I want a twin 1550 DCB, can we please make it as loud as possible and drink twice as much, thank you. Best regards your V8 loving Swede Nick

PS: Im moving to Havasu when I can

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
If a 16 year old commits a crime they are charged as a juvenile because their brains are not fully developed yet.

Why would anyone give this child any credibility about anything? Would you ask a 16 year old advice on running your business? Career advice? Marital/relationship advice? Financial investments advice? What car to buy?

nowski

Reaction score
Houston We Have a Problem!!!

With the Malizia II back in France how is Greta going to get home? I hope Elizabeth Warren hasn't brainwashed her...

Follow your bread crumbs Greta follow your bread crumbs...

spectras only

Reaction score
This is child abuse. I heard today she has Asperger's. These hippy parents are the one's filling this child with nonsense and scaring the shit out of her.

I'm not blaming the parents 100%, but blame the wide world media, using a young impressionable person with autism, spewing the mainstream media's agenda on climate change. Clearly, this is a moral issue, using young people with absolutely no real life experience to berate world leaders on a podium.:( Greta lived in prosperity all her life, let alone sailing on a loaned to her multi million dollar yacht:rolleyes: She's no mother Teresa.o_O
Parents with children who have autism, Asperger syndrome ,would do anything to help their kids to do better. So no, I don't blame them 100% in her case.;)