living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Wait a minute.
Where have I seen her before???

061C271A-796C-4EEA-A9D4-AE3218FA26A0.gif

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Who the fuck cares what that little attention whore says??? Really guys, is she the best you can do in a pitiful attempt to add something to a discussion?? Fuck her...And her ultra libturd parents...
Ray

Reactions: d4l

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Who the fuck cares what that little attention whore says??? Really guys, is she the best you can do in a pitiful attempt to add something to a discussion?? Fuck her...And her ultra libturd parents...
Ray
Ray
Good grief, does she raise some demons of ya Ray?

We're all just noting how ridiculous the greenies are on climate change and how exploiting this weird kid pushes them closer to the cliff.

You an old Jets fan and she reminds you of Heidi maybe?:eek:

d4l

Reaction score
Ray

Im lost for words[emoji7]
Can we share a drink next time I come to the states[emoji847]

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Looks like the Dutch farmers aren't dealing well with the EU's constant demonizing them for the global warming garbage. It's causing massive traffic jams all over Holland and Europe.
89% of the Dutch support their farmers.
No farms, no food.
Another Greta Thunberg epic FAIL.
011019protest.jpg

EFxrYKxXYAAmJxl.jpg

500bbc

Reaction score

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Greta was constipated and had diarrhea of the mouth that famous day at the UN

81251E70-1B5C-49F2-934C-0D07692617F2.jpeg

Swallowed some of these suppositories

0ED2B132-1463-41C1-BA57-BC5565941D19.jpeg

Now feeling much better and has a different view on flatulence and global warming.

F56A5884-0E6C-4B08-AC94-51CA2B26BE3B.jpeg

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
That poor brainwashed kid, her fucking shit for brains hippie dippy "parents" should be in jail with her in a foster home.
They've destroyed her life, much less her childhood.
RACIST!!!!!

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Her parents should be drawn and quartered for child abuse.

Using children as weapons? Cowards.
I know where to get some seriously burley badass Draught Horses for that. No bullshit.
And the owners would let us use them for free as long as they got an invite to the event ;)

spectras only

Reaction score
It must have been a decommissioned firetruck, obviously.But, where were the police to stop the idiots to pull up to a federal building?:rolleyes: Must have been ordered to stand down:mad:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
It must have been a decommissioned firetruck, obviously.But, where were the police to stop the idiots to pull up to a federal building?:rolleyes: Must have been ordered to stand down:mad:
Perhaps they were way too busy policing and arresting people for "hurtful" comments on social media.

spectras only

Reaction score
If I was Piers Morgan, I would have said to co-rebellion Skeena Rathor stop to breathe.:p cause 2.5 ponds of CO2 exhaled by every one of these morons daily,jeopardizing their net zero emissions goal.:D

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
If I was Piers Morgan, I would have said to co-rebellion Skeena Rathor to stop breathing.:p cause 2.5 ponds of CO2 exhaled by every one of these morons daily,jeopardizing their net zero emissions goal.

Wow. I just watched this same clip a couple of hours ago. No fan of PM but he slammed this mind controlled idiot to mat. Classic!

spectras only

Reaction score
I was talking tongue in cheek of course, because the CO2 we exhale is equal what we take in. But I bet, it would have startled this idiot, looking for an answer.:D

Does the collective exhalation of carbon dioxide from all those people contribute significantly to global warming?

No. Human beings do exhale almost 3 billion tons of carbon dioxide annually, but the carbon we exhale is the same carbon that was “inhaled” from the atmosphere by the plants we consume. When we eat meat, we’re still eating the same carbon, except that it passes through livestock on its way into our mouths and out into the atmosphere.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
I was talking tongue in cheek of course, because the CO2 we exhale is equal what we take in. But I bet, it would have startled this idiot, looking for an answer.:D

Does the collective exhalation of carbon dioxide from all those people contribute significantly to global warming?

No. Human beings do exhale almost 3 billion tons of carbon dioxide annually, but the carbon we exhale is the same carbon that was “inhaled” from the atmosphere by the plants we consume. When we eat meat, we’re still eating the same carbon, except that it passes through livestock on its way into our mouths and out into the atmosphere.
The circle of life. As above, so below.
The nefarious reason that CO2 was classified as a "Greenhouse gas" is to deem your very existence as criminal by virtue of exhaling.
This in turn clears the way for the rationale of depopulation to save Mother Gaia.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Sooo, it turns out it was all hollyweird, smoke and mirrors, fraudulent, scripted "grass roots/organic" fake news after all.
Oh boy, I'm going to re-subscribe to the septic tank repository aka, netflix (that I ditched years ago), just to watch this globalist NWO propaganda shit show!
NOT.
Wow. Unfuckingreal. Literally.

Lights, Camera, Greta! Teen Environmentalist's 'Viral' Rise Has Been A Documentary This Whole Time
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...ts-viral-rise-has-been-documentary-whole-time
Edit: It's a HULU production but it will be on netflix as well. Bank on it.
This was all her tranny, fame starved mothers doing.
Her father is nothing but a useless soyboy cuck.
This, ladies and gents, is mind control on a global scale.

Last edited:

nowski

Reaction score
Looks like Greta is showing us a side (yeah right) we haven't seen before with activist, "Hate".

Greta Thunberg told a crowd in Italy that “we will make sure we put world leaders against the wall” if they don’t immediately do the things she demands they do.

The term “against the wall” is clear in its meaning: The term, popular in revoultions across the world, means execution.

spectras only

Reaction score
I'm positive, her parents put those words in her mouth.They poisoned her brain for a long time.