pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Great article.

IMG_4859.PNG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RodnJen

Reaction score
Can't bring myself to read anything where the headline starts with the word "literally". What has become of the English language?

It gets better... "other media-anointed authorities have done total 180s."

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
These doctors seem to feel differently.

Is that the same Frieden who botched the Ebola crisis and even libturd mainstream media outlets joined Republicans in calling for his resignation?

Is that the same Frieden that settled sexual harassment charges and resigned?

Okie dokie Jen!!!!!!

1594763085251.png

What did I tell you about being a $5 hooker on the corner?

LMAO 70's show .gif

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

Go ahead and use your immense intellect. Research yourself how many times in the last 5 months the "CDC" has contradicted themselves or flip flopped on their position.

You fail to understand, they can only recommend guidelines for states, unless martial law is declared nationally.

Each state has willingly put their dick in their own ass by not doing any research and blindly following the CDC's recommendations.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Is that the same Frieden who botched the Ebola crisis and even libturd mainstream media outlets joined Republicans in calling for his resignation?

Is that the same Frieden that settled sexual harassment charges and resigned?

Okie dokie Jen!!!!!!

View attachment 898832

What did I tell you about being a $5 hooker on the corner?

View attachment 898833

Maybe you on onto something. Perhaps he should run for President.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Maybe you on onto something. Perhaps he should run for President.

Hospitals will begin sending coronavirus-related information directly to the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), not the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), under new instructions from the Trump administration.

Faaaaaaaauciiiiiiiiiiiiii

😂 😂😂😂

Eliminator21vdrive

Reaction score
I know I live in a small (Red) county comparatively but I do live in CA , our #'s and percentages are nothing by comparison to reporting!
I have heard that nurses sent in multiple tests with fictitious names that were ran under tap water and various other things that came back positive!
In the end who knows what to believe and I sure as hell do not believe our government !
I was cautious at first and now live my life like nothing is going on (unless I am forced to wear a mask) and most everyone I know does same?

1594824845708.png

brgrcru

Reaction score
They’re so f’ing easy!! 🤣

you guys are way to tolerant . Those scum bags don't even exist , in my world anymore . I'm doing the cardinal rule of sin, owning a business . Flying Trump flags and American flags .
going out and every Friday night in my local hood . Flying them proudly . Fuck them and any other commie bastards . I wouldn't even piss on them if they were on fire .
I'm done being nice .

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
you guys are way to tolerant . Those scum bags don't even exist , in my world anymore . I'm doing the cardinal rule of sin, owning a business . Flying Trump flags and American flags .
going out and every Friday night in my local hood . Flying them proudly . Fuck them and any other commie bastards . I wouldn't even piss on them if they were on fire .
I'm done being nice .

Deception is the tool of winning wars. ;)

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

LOL, dont they know Chiefs is a VERY racist term, and does no good for the indigenous people, (well the people that walked across the land bridge and then ended up cruising around what is now North and South America) and because those doctors have appropriated those peoples cultural leaders name/title they are canceled. Hell, the term doctor probably has some cultural attribution required...

BTW, the CDC ceased being a real medical group when they went full political, just like the WHO.

Carry on.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I think the only way to end this pandemic is to let everything go back to normal and let it run its course through civilization. All we are doing now is delaying the inevitable outcome anyway.

I've said from the beginning, you can't hide from this virus. And pretending to be able to do so is destroying all the economies of the world that are playing that hide-from-Covd game.

Those at risk need to stay away. Everyone should be responsible for their own actions. But this is the new Communist world we're living in so facts and science don't matter if it doesn't support The Left's Agenda.

Spectra18

Reaction score
I had a ER Dr. come in today , frustrated over this COVID “ BS” she asked me when you think this quarantine will end. I’m like “I’m dying to pick your brain your the Doctor!” She simply said it’s “politics”

Then another client walks in freaking out about COVID. I said “ well those protests didn’t help.” She says “ NO it wasn’t the protesters that increased the count. It was those BEACH GOERS” I had to bite my lip at that point.