WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

GrubHub's Maloney - another member of the tolerant peaceful party

ATKpilot

Reaction score
Unlike the lefties, I am not much for boycotting and forcing companies out of business just because I don't agree with something they said. However I believe that this company should be trashed. I mean like a scorched earth, if you are going to treat people like that just because of who they voted then you are the epitome of disrespect and intolerance. This would be a case where I would take a page from the liberal play book and shut this shit show down or at least cripple it for HIS intolerance. We should realize after this election just how much power we have, we should use it.

just my militant nickels worth

The CEO of a food delivery service sent an email to his employees Wednesday to let them know that if they supported Donald Trump, they should resign.

Matt Maloney wrote that he rejects Trump's "nationalist, anti-immigrant and hateful politics" and that employees of GrubHub who don't agree on that stance "have no place" in his company.

Though he has now backtracked, Maloney's comments have been held up as an example of intolerance by liberals toward views they don't agree with.

In a second email Thursday, Maloney clarified that the company accepts all of its employees regardless of political beliefs.

500bbc

Reaction score
Hell of a businessman, tell your clientele to fuck off.

It's not the parasites ordering through him.

Imbecile

Tards, being Tards

Good Job!:thumbsup

Icky

Reaction score
Seems like #boycottgrubhub is starting to trend lol
Screenshot_2016-11-11-16-27-23.jpg