WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Guliani Steam rolling through on Live TV...

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Funny to watch him work. If what he is saying is true, I guess GMAC was right all along. There is corruption involving Ukraine.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...d-out-by-joe-biden/vi-BBZi4Lw?ocid=spartandhp
Yup, close your eyes, plug your ears and wipe out all history of who The Game Show Host is! Turn on Hannity programming mode and Voila!
9DFD7F66-8BB7-4AA6-AE78-AEBBE18DEF7B.jpeg

FreeBird236

Reaction score

Sandlord

Reaction score
I wonder if Pelosi, Kerry, and Mitt had a chance to watch this yet?

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Congrats. Maybe your TDS is finally wearing off. Not even a mention of Solar in this one.
Well I wasn’t going to bringing it up but since TubOshit is interested. Did I ever tell you my Solar ROI is 6 years? That’s fucking unreal in the solar world! Here’s that Security guard deal...
AED0D949-1A65-412F-9F6F-DEF10D843220.png

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Last edited:

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Of course. So if there is damning evidence against your party it must be coming from someone who is crazy. Right on cue.
I welcome the presentation of his “evidence”. What I saw just looked unhinged and even Kilmead seemed uncomfortable. Anybody for a wager on Joe Biden being indicted by Trumps DOJ?

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I welcome the presentation of his “evidence”. What I saw just looked unhinged and even Kilmead seemed uncomfortable. Anybody for a wager on Joe Biden being indicted by Trumps DOJ?
he started looking into the criminal enterpise over two years ago, well before Creepy Joe even said he was going to run.

He's fucked, your fucked, the left is fucked.

Which means, the real world wins.

fuck democrats

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
MEANWHILE:
FRIDAY JANUARY 17,2020
“A federal judge Thursday agreed to postpone Michael Flynn’s sentencing for another month while he considers the former Trump national security adviser’s recent request to withdraw his guilty plea over false statements to the FBI.”

“In his order, U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan set a new sentencing hearing for Feb. 27, while also spelling out a series of deadlines for lawyers in the case to explain their views on the retired Army general’s unusual move.”

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

Exactly why the president wont be convicted in the Senate.

Want to wager on that?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
:)
“Impeachment Audience Shrinks as First Week of Trial Winds Down”
“As House Democrats make their impeachment case against President Donald Trump, Americans are increasingly tuning out.”

“TV ratings of the proceedings slipped on Thursday afternoon, marking the second straight day of declines. ABC, NBC and CBS collectively drew about 3.8 million viewers, according to Nielsen data shared by Fox Corp., down more than 20% from the trial’s first day on Tuesday.”

“Fox News, CNN and MSNBC attracted about 4 million viewers together, a 32% plunge from Tuesday.”

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
“Naturally, far-left CNN attracted fewer viewers than any of the other six networks covering impeachment. Get this… CNN was only able to attract an average of 991,000 viewers. The President of the United States is on trial and CNNLOL can’t even average a million viewers.”

“Fox News beat everyone, with 1.531 million viewers.”

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
How about the presentation of the basic exculpatory evidence which was presented today. Do you know what happens in a real trial when one side fails to submit exculpatory evidence? The next few days should be fun.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
How about the presentation of the basic exculpatory evidence which was presented today. Do you know what happens in a real trial when one side fails to submit exculpatory evidence? The next few days should be fun.
I went through the dial on the radio and not one station was covering Trumps defense- I was quite disappointed. That said whatever evidence and relevant witness testimony exists should be presented. Bring it.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
TV News HQ@TVNewsHQ
“Impeachment coverage was a ratings disaster for CBS, ABC and NBC this week, who lost millions of viewers by pre-empting their usual daytime soap operas.”
:)

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I went through the dial on the radio and not one station was covering Trumps defense- I was quite disappointed. That said whatever evidence and relevant witness testimony exists should be presented. Bring it.
It's easy to see why you admire and support a sleaze bag like Biden. You're both smug motherfuckers that can't help but communicate your stupidity.......:rolleyes:

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Funny to watch him work. If what he is saying is true, I guess GMAC was right all along. There is corruption involving Ukraine.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...d-out-by-joe-biden/vi-BBZi4Lw?ocid=spartandhp
Hey T&Y what do you think of Rudy’s latest performance? Apparently whatever he’s got he released last spring? Must be some real bombshells if we never even noticed! If he weren’t rich and pals with Trump, he’d be homeless and scaring children on the streets by now.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...dens-alleged-corruption/ar-BBZllmg?li=BBnbfcL

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Hey T&Y what do you think of Rudy’s latest performance? Apparently whatever he’s got he released last spring? Must be some real bombshells if we never even noticed! If he weren’t rich and pals with Trump, he’d be homeless and scaring children on the streets by now.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...dens-alleged-corruption/ar-BBZllmg?li=BBnbfcL
Hmm You seem to think he has no credibility. Is that because he has claimed to have evidence which he has not produced yet?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

On September 11, 2001, al-Qaeda terrorists killed nearly 3,000 people by flying hijacked planes into the World Trade Center’s two towers. Giuliani immediately took charge of rescue and recovery efforts, acting decisively and with poise under pressure to calm the city. In appreciation of those leadership efforts, media personalities dubbed him “America’s Mayor,” Time magazine named him “Person of the Year” and Queen Elizabeth II awarded him an honorary knighthood.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Hmm You seem to think he has no credibility. Is that because he has claimed to have evidence which he has not produced yet?
He told Judge Pirro he has already released it. And apparently nobody else realized that was his “evidence”. But no, more generally his mannerisms and grandiose claims also suggest someone who is losing touch with reality.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Jump to around 3:45 if you don't want to watch all of it. She desperately wants to believe what he's selling but she's starting to realize he's not credible. I suspect you have had similar conversations with winnings on the street.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
He told Judge Pirro he has already released it. And apparently nobody else realized that was his “evidence”. But no, more generally his mannerisms and grandiose claims also suggest someone who is losing touch with reality.
You are cherry picking portions of what has been going on. He has been releasing bits a pieces of what he has discovered on the Biden's. He is also right in the middle of putting out a series of podcasts pertaining to his latest findings. Why would he just hand it all over to Pirro so she can release it when he already has plans to do just that. All she has to do is watch the padcasts and when they are done, she can either debunk or support them. Not hard unless you have an agenda.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
You are cherry picking portions of what has been going on. He has been releasing bits a pieces of what he has discovered on the Biden's. He is also right in the middle of putting out a series of podcasts pertaining to his latest findings. Why would he just hand it all over to Pirro so she can release it when he already has plans to do just that. All she has to do is watch the padcasts and when they are done, she can either debunk or support them. Not hard unless you have an agenda.
Okay, then I guess next week he'll late the rest of it out and we'll know. If he really had something though, don't you think the Senate Republicans would want him testifying in the impeachment hearing? But they're doing everything possible to avoid testimony from anyone.

Speaking of which, sounds like Bolton flat out contradicts Trumps "no quid pro quo" we military aid in his book. Is Bolton just a lying RINO too? This latest revelation should be the straw that breaks the camels back on witness testimony, and once that dam breaks who knows what'll happen.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Okay, then I guess next week he'll late the rest of it out and we'll know. If he really had something though, don't you think the Senate Republicans would want him testifying in the impeachment hearing? But they're doing everything possible to avoid testimony from anyone.

Speaking of which, sounds like Bolton flat out contradicts Trumps "no quid pro quo" we military aid in his book. Is Bolton just a lying RINO too? This latest revelation should be the straw that breaks the camels back on witness testimony, and once that dam breaks who knows what'll happen.
LOl Bolton. Yes, that is definitely the Dems spin on things. If you believe everything they spoon feed you then I can see how you will hang every breath on his book and potential testimony. I'm sure it will all work out great, pretty much just like Russia Collusion did.

We will see.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Yes, we will. Soon you'll be adding Bolton to the list with Mattis, Kelly, McMaster, etc. Guys you loved three years ago but now just write off as swamp creatures because you're incapable of accepting what they reveal about Trump.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Yes, we will. Soon you'll be adding Bolton to the list with Mattis, Kelly, McMaster, etc. Guys you loved three years ago but now just write off as swamp creatures because you're incapable of accepting what they reveal about Trump.
You realize you are falling for headline switches and regurgitated information right? What new news did we get from the leak about his "book"? Trump believed there was corruption in the Ukraine government, involving Biden amongst others, and he paused or temporarily withheld a certain section of their military aid. We have known that for months now.

Your side is stuck on it being for the purpose of political gain. I'm not going to rehash some very basic questions with you over and over again because it is pointless. He can legally do what he did. Doesn't matter how much you and your side don't like it.

Old Texan

Reaction score
So again you assume the DC dwellers picked and given chances were accepted. You like those establishment dwellers point out that TRrump doesn't listen. What you fail to admit, is Trump does listen, that's why many are gone. He calls his own game and if you'd ever bother to read the lists of his accomplishments that Sweeper posts, you'd see what is being a done without media fanfare.

Trump's approval by the citizens tells the story, he's not getting weaker, he's getting stronger as he is assailed daily by the media and the D's. You like your buddy hate Trump because he is doing what has needed to be done for many years, reveal the graft, corruption, fraud and gross abuse of power. Our government has been out of control for years. China and Russia play games with politicians and bureaucrats that take the tax payer. Pockets are lined and millionaires are created when politicians gain access to the good 'ol boys club. Biden, Kerry, the Clintons, Obama, and on and on have come in broke, and left rich.

What have Bolton and your list of stooges done to stop any of the wrong doing? Not a damned thing. Because they know the outcome, they will be shunned and pushed out. They will no longer be one of the establishment team.

You are just another feel good wannabe crusader that is to stupid to see what is good and bad for the nation and it's future......Why, I honestly do not know as you hide behind your keyboard as a cowardly troll stirring shit

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
You realize you are falling for headline switches and regurgitated information right? What new news did we get from the leak about his "book"? Trump believed there was corruption in the Ukraine government, involving Biden amongst others, and he paused or temporarily withheld a certain section of their military aid. We have known that for months now.

Your side is stuck on it being for the purpose of political gain. I'm not going to rehash some very basic questions with you over and over again because it is pointless. He can legally do what he did. Doesn't matter how much you and your side don't like it.
No, he cannot and I refer you to the GAO report on the illegality of withholding this aid for any reason let alone political gain. If he believed what he did was legal, why the lies and coverup?

Last edited:

Old Texan

Reaction score
No, he cannot and I refer you to the GAO report on the illegality of withholding this aid for any reason let alone political gain. If he believed what he did was legal, why the kids and coverup?
Kids?

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
So again you assume the DC dwellers picked and given chances were accepted. You like those establishment dwellers point out that TRrump doesn't listen. What you fail to admit, is Trump does listen, that's why many are gone. He calls his own game and if you'd ever bother to read the lists of his accomplishments that Sweeper posts, you'd see what is being a done without media fanfare.

Trump's approval by the citizens tells the story, he's not getting weaker, he's getting stronger as he is assailed daily by the media and the D's. You like your buddy hate Trump because he is doing what has needed to be done for many years, reveal the graft, corruption, fraud and gross abuse of power. Our government has been out of control for years. China and Russia play games with politicians and bureaucrats that take the tax payer. Pockets are lined and millionaires are created when politicians gain access to the good 'ol boys club. Biden, Kerry, the Clintons, Obama, and on and on have come in broke, and left rich.

What have Bolton and your list of stooges done to stop any of the wrong doing? Not a damned thing. Because they know the outcome, they will be shunned and pushed out. They will no longer be one of the establishment team.

You are just another feel good wannabe crusader that is to stupid to see what is good and bad for the nation and it's future......Why, I honestly do not know as you hide behind your keyboard as a cowardly troll stirring shit
The fact that you list John Kerry as someone who came in poor and left rich makes me laugh. Do you know where the Heinz Kerry money comes from? Your catsup, but carry on.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

Speaking of scaring kids and homelessness, dont you have some Cub Scouts to teach the virtues of how to make dumpsters into homes/shelters while dodging garbage trucks and scavenging food scraps to eat or something?

Old Texan

Reaction score
The fact that you list John Kerry as someone who came in poor and left rich makes me laugh. Do you know where the Heinz Kerry money comes from? Your catsup, but carry on.
Even though Kerry the condiment gigolo came into that fortune, he still used his positions to benefit financially. Research his using insider information for trading purposes.

As usual all you have to counter facts with is picking out trivial items to throw at the wall. Another instance of your ignorance showing.......

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
" I NEVER told John Bolton that the aid to Ukraine was tied to investigations into Democrats, including the Bidens. In fact, he never complained about this at the time of his very public termination. If John Bolton said this, it was only to sell a book,” the president wrote online.

If it's all legit, why deny it T&Y? Either Trump is lying or Bolton and all the other witnesses, documents, and audio recordings are lying.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Even though Kerry the condiment gigolo came into that fortune, he still used his positions to benefit financially. Research his using insider information for trading purposes.

As usual all you have to counter facts with is picking out trivial items to throw at the wall. Another instance of your ignorance showing.......
Just admit you were wrong and didn't know the Kerry's $500 million fortune was tomato based.

Old Texan

Reaction score
Just admit you were wrong and didn't know the Kerry's $500 million fortune was tomato based.
Fuckin' lazy troll.......Google Kerry insider trading, then tell us he was innocent.

And it ain't lurch's fortune idiot. The arrogant prick married an ugly woman that inherited it. Neither earned it.......But you likely know that

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
" I NEVER told John Bolton that the aid to Ukraine was tied to investigations into Democrats, including the Bidens. In fact, he never complained about this at the time of his very public termination. If John Bolton said this, it was only to sell a book,” the president wrote online.

If it's all legit, why deny it T&Y? Either Trump is lying or Bolton and all the other witnesses, documents, and audio recordings are lying.

hahaha libturd’s love Bolton hahahaha

Book leaks in the middle of a faux impeachment trial from a bunch of butt hurt monkeys.........
FAA208E4-4086-4583-94F0-1DB025AED886.gif

The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming!!!!!!!

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
hahaha libturd’s love Bolton hahahaha

Book leaks in the middle of a faux impeachment trial from a bunch of butt hurt monkeys......... View attachment 839523

The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming!!!!!!!
And despite the mockery neither you nor frankly Trump’s legal team dispute the facts...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
And despite the mockery neither you nor frankly Trump’s legal team dispute the facts...

The facts are that Donnie did and legally can withhold aid while investigating corruption, regardless who’s involved in it.

Desperation as usual monkey. :(