WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Guns & Ammo section ???

little rowe boat

IAFF local 1067
Reaction score
I haven't been around for a while and a lot has changed. I noticed the G & A section and noticed that it is private. How do I go about gaining access??

sintax

Reaction score
@RiverDave has been personally vetting people and granting access. I don’t know if there’s a formal process, but there was a thread in the lounge

sixdays

La Flama Blanca
Reaction score
I asked in that thread last week but still don’t have access.

Last edited:

Blown Lavey

Mid week boating anyone..
Reaction score
Dave....when you see this please add me to the G&A password request thx.

sixdays

La Flama Blanca
Reaction score
it must have been late last week

It was later on Thursday night. Doesn’t the 24/7 RDP support team immediately process all inmate requests? 😂

I honestly waited because I didn’t think that was a realistic way to gain approval. What might work better is a request option in the G&A forum to be approved, rather than the 18+ thread... $.02

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It was later on Thursday night. Doesn’t the 24/7 RDP support team immediately process all inmate requests? 😂

I honestly waited because I didn’t think that was a realistic way to gain approval. What might work better is a request option in the G&A forum to be approved, rather than the 18+ thread... $.02

I will go through them all after lunch. Some people are upset when I flat say no.. but they don’t have any posts pertaining to the subject and the purpose of a private forum.. is to well.. be private.

I actually go through each account before hitting the ok button

idk

Reaction score
I'd like access back in too, its been a while but I've posted in there before.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I will go through them all after lunch. Some people are upset when I flat say no.. but they don’t have any posts pertaining to the subject and the purpose of a private forum.. is to well.. be private.

And we greatly appreciate you for doing it the way you are. Its gotta be a pain in the ass to do it that way, bit it is building an amazing community and the traffic and post are definitely showing that!

And I believe I speak for alot of people when I say "Hats off to you Dave for what you have done for that section! THANK YOU!!"

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

I know I have at least 1 post in there......,https://www.riverdavesplace.com/forums/threads/alexa-we-need-guns.229755/post-3964374

That's not the one I was thinking of lol....thanks for the edit whoever?

Last edited:

Wolskis

Reaction score
Dave, please add me on G+A

Thanks
Brian

trophybug19

Reaction score
G&A access please. I have posted in there before quite awhile ago though.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I rarely ever posted in that section but there was a lot to learn.
If I'm ok add me please.

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
[mention]RiverDave [/mention] I would like access please. Thanks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brennan

Reaction score
@RiverDave access too please. Haven’t posted there before but have tons of knowledge and equipment that might be fun to show in there

Fun Times

Moderated
Reaction score
Not speaking for Dave on his decisions of who's gaining access or not here but I'm thinking it may be a bit more helpful time wise for all if you could either mention you've posted a few times in the Guns & Ammo sub-forum or save Dave a lot of time by trying to find your own past "Threads" and maybe "Posts" too which I believe even though the sub_forum is now private, you'd still be able to find your own past material by simply clicking on the Guns & Ammo sub_forum?

When it first went private, I recall seeing my own posts in there but no others....If you can find them/your own, maybe go back and edit in a few of your past Guns & Ammo post links ^above^ via a Copy and Paste and lets see if that helps Dave out any here....Unless of course he mentions otherwise.

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
I use to post gun stuff but since they were all lost in that terrible boating accident I have been hesitant to post anything outside of a private forum so please let me in.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Not speaking for Dave on his decisions of who's gaining access or not here but I'm thinking it may be a bit more helpful time wise for all if you could either mention you've posted a few times in the Guns & Ammo sub-forum or save Dave a lot of time by trying to find your own past "Threads" and maybe "Posts" too which I believe even though the sub_forum is now private, you'd still be able to find your own past material by simply clicking on the Guns & Ammo sub_forum?

When it first went private, I recall seeing my own posts in there but no others....If you can find them/your own, maybe go back and edit in a few of your past Guns & Ammo post links ^above^ via a Copy and Paste and lets see if that helps Dave out any here....Unless of course he mentions otherwise.

It bounces me out with an :
"Oops! We ran into some problems.
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Still driving around guys.. will
Be home soon