WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Guns and Ammo

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
I don't "need" any more guns and ammo. I'm just bored, stuck at home, and want to fill the safe 👍

With that being said, all of the websites seem to be out of stock or extremely delayed. Being in California is great because ammo has to go through an FFL now. Palmetto State Armory even says their ammo orders to CA can take up to three weeks to ship (even without the virus panic).

So, does anyone have any go to websites for guns and ammo that are going to ship my purchases out sooner than a month from now?

traquer

Reaction score
I could use some 40 S&W defense rounds and some 12g buck shot. I have a ton of 7.62x39 I can trade haha

LowRiver2

Reaction score
I’d wait till June unless you want to pay premium $
Our academy store was selling 20 round boxes of Winchester 55 gr 5.56 for $11 a box
That’s marked up by Dooley Enterprises so Winchester must of Hiked it up.
That is C rated ammo at best
Most every firearms company has everything on back order, all stock bought up like TP in Ca.
It will all come back , maybe get on a list to be first when it does?
Primers for reloaders are extinct. That’s the hardest item to get nationwide

CobraDave

Reaction score
A gun store in Havasu said gun sales have slowed because there is no ammo available to shoot them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

450grip

Reaction score
87F8CB6F-DDE1-4414-BF78-79CCFE45909A.jpeg

3 boxes of 380auto in Havasu if anyone needs some.
I think I’m $64.00 into these 3 boxes, so that’s what I’m asking.

SCV2RVR

Reaction score
I am sure this has been brought up before on RDP, but do you California guys come across any issues buying ammo in Arizona and bringing back to California?

I was reading on a couple websites that there maybe undercover California agents watching the ammo/gun store parking lots for California plates and passing that along to CHP. Sounds a bit far fetched to me but you never know these days.