WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Guy flips off cops during a funeral procession

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
Big news here in Pittsburgh from yesterday.....thoughts?

His name and address has already been posted everywhere. I think this dude will be moving out of town soon. :D

IMG_5673.jpg

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Karma calls again.....He disrespectfully flips off LE or whomever after driving like a moron, and gets his license plate posted for all to see him acting like a dickhead.:skull

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
and he drives a Subaru.....

I see he's a cyclist too! Figures....:grumble:
You know who he voted for then.

They should add all these people to a big database that all LEO's can access so officers and dispatchers can better prioritize the limited resources of their departments

Warlock1

Reaction score
Easy!!! Subaru lives matter! I have a subaru in the fleet, when i drive it i'm usually speeding in the car pool lane by myself with a beer in the cup holder while smoking a joint :D

LOL I'm just pointing out there is a certain"image" of people that drive an Outback...:eek and yes I have a family member that drives one as well :rolleyes :)

Ryphraph

Reaction score
LOL I'm just pointing out there is a certain"image" of people that drive an Outback...:eek and yes I have a family member that drives one as well :rolleyes :)

We had a "stereotypical" Subaru driver in the family. After riding in the car (Forester) a few times, we felt it fit our needs perfectly and have been very happy with it.;)

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
We had a "stereotypical" Subaru driver in the family. After riding in the car (Forester) a few times, we felt it fit our needs perfectly and have been very happy with it.;)

Over here where we have snow they are great! Just point and hammer down! Get a hood scoop wagon and they are even more fun.

nrbr

Reaction score
Could be he's flipping off the guy behind him who possibly wouldn't let him over??? The he cut me off statement turned me onto that theory.

cofooter

Reaction score
Over here where we have snow they are great! Just point and hammer down! Get a hood scoop wagon and they are even more fun.

Me too, they come in handy in Colorado, there a gazillion of them. Always wondered why random people flip me off though when I drive it out West.........

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
Could be he's flipping off the guy behind him who possibly wouldn't let him over??? The he cut me off statement turned me onto that theory.

Could be but by looking at the angle of the flip it seems to be aimed at the cops. I saw the procession on tv and there was a huge line of cop cars in it. Also the officer that uses that unit chimed in on facebook and said that the unit was the last car.

He said most people were stopped on the opposing highway lanes and standing outside of their vehicles watching. It was a pretty big deal around here.

Cray Paper

Reaction score
That guy is getting what is due for his actions. I know Subarus are great in snow, but in the PNW they are driven by the same people that fit the stereo type or people that just flat out cant drive worth a shit. In my experience, the worst Subaru drivers typically have Oregon plates. Seattle Subaru drivers are a couple notches worse than the average bad driver, put the Oregon plates on the car and they are leaps and bounds worse than our native dipshit drivers.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
How do we know it's not the driver behind him who is getting the bird and the not the cop?

" Its a shame that i haven't had a chance to share my side of the story before being attacked. My name and address were posted. And remarks made about my family who you know nothing about. You've got to love (hate) the ease with which hatred can be spread with just a few strokes of a keyboard. I was not flipping off the cop but rather the person behind me. Not that that makes my gesture any better. It was am rush hour, I tried merging over, but the driver of the van made it difficult. And because a cop was passing by, the poster of the photo decided to embellish the story to draw attention to it. Ironically i am meeting with the PA State Police in the morning to pursue criminal action for the posts that threaten me and disparage my name and my family. Additionally, I will be pursuing a civil lawsuit against the individuals who went so far as to threaten my livelihood. I just wish people would consider whether or not they have all of the facts before judging others."

nordictom

Reaction score
WOW,,,,,,,,

a real POS!

on a side note,
reading the link, about the officers funeral procession, I got a chill when they mentioned Morganza Rd.

I almost ended up in the reform school there:thumbsdown

NT

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
How do we know it's not the driver behind him who is getting the bird and the not the cop?

" Its a shame that i haven't had a chance to share my side of the story before being attacked. My name and address were posted. And remarks made about my family who you know nothing about. You've got to love (hate) the ease with which hatred can be spread with just a few strokes of a keyboard. I was not flipping off the cop but rather the person behind me. Not that that makes my gesture any better. It was am rush hour, I tried merging over, but the driver of the van made it difficult. And because a cop was passing by, the poster of the photo decided to embellish the story to draw attention to it. Ironically i am meeting with the PA State Police in the morning to pursue criminal action for the posts that threaten me and disparage my name and my family. Additionally, I will be pursuing a civil lawsuit against the individuals who went so far as to threaten my livelihood. I just wish people would consider whether or not they have all of the facts before judging others."

Easy, hes not directing the bird at the driver behind him. Seriously lets think about this for a second. Have you ever flipped anyone you didnt intend to flip off, off? When someone cuts you off, do you flip the person next to you off? I dont..... and this is coming from someone who has had a bad history of road rage in the past. Waffles doesnt fuck around. That being said, fuck this POS. He knew what he was doing thinking there would be no repercussions for his actions and is now back peddling after being exposed for being the disrespectful POS he is.

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score

His attorney probably wrote that

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
Another reason i don't believe that guys explanation is that not too many people flip each other off in dead stopped traffic. 99% of people get instant road rage when they get shown the bird so i'm not buying it. Too high of a chance for a fight, getting shot, etc

Victory32

Reaction score
I don't buy it either. His arm is straight out, not bent backwards toward the car behind. Now he just looks worse for trying to crawfish out of a bad decision. Just own it and admit you were wrong.....

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Also if you notice, he moved over into the fast. The fast lane and #2 lane both go to the same place, so he had no reason to get in the left lane, other than to try to use his extreme intellect and show the procession his feelings.

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
Haha no way is that a finger to the car behind him. I don't believe that statement is from him either, maybe an attorney if connected at all.

He could have just said, "yeah, I hate cops...". Probably would have gotten an invite to the White House for it.

Tank

Reaction score
Haha no way is that a finger to the car behind him. I don't believe that statement is from him either, maybe an attorney if connected at all.

He could have just said, "yeah, I hate cops...". Probably would have gotten an invite to the White House for it.

Hmmmm, not anymore.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Hmmmm, not anymore.
Could've for the next 2 months. Could help them move their shit. Lol!

I don't buy the guys' story either. His arm was straight towards the cop, it was AM rush hour as he said and a funeral procession was underway. A cop procession of that size will screw up traffic even further on both sides of a freeway. He was probably exceptionally pissed then and hence the 1 finger salute.

Rattle Can Lou

Reaction score
His threatening attorney speak is also a sign of his guilt..in my eyes. This guy is a POS and the letter proves it...

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
Easy, hes not directing the bird at the driver behind him. Seriously lets think about this for a second. Have you ever flipped anyone you didnt intend to flip off, off? When someone cuts you off, do you flip the person next to you off? I dont..... and this is coming from someone who has had a bad history of road rage in the past. Waffles doesnt fuck around. That being said, fuck this POS. He knew what he was doing thinking there would be no repercussions for his actions and is now back peddling after being exposed for being the disrespectful POS he is.

lol, made me think of this... :p

Attachments

• roadrage.jpg
    roadrage.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 57

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
lol, made me think of this... :p
I work in grocery stores just about every day. Put a person behind a shopping cart and any bad driving habits they have comes out and is amplified by 50! It's like watching a high school parking lot at the end of the day.

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
2 weeks ago, I was T-boned by a woman on her cell phone. So F Brian Goodlin too for playing with his phone while driving. :)

cicchetti_24

Reaction score
I think some people overreact about things they don't know much about

Wheeler

Reaction score
You must be doing it wrong. My finger is locked and loaded as soon as it exits the holster. ;)

Wheeler

Reaction score
Big news here in Pittsburgh from yesterday.....thoughts?

His name and address has already been posted everywhere. I think this dude will be moving out of town soon. :D

His photo has been released to the media. :D

DSC02407.JPG

Wheeler

Reaction score
Goddammit old man! You dug real deep to find that old gem there. Isn't it your nap time btw?

Last night while searching old hard drives for pix I ran across it and thought to myself ...I could use that some day! :thumbsup

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Last night while searching old hard drives for pix I ran across it and thought to myself ...I could use that some day! :thumbsup
That has to have been about 6 years ago now I think?

500bbc

Reaction score

Watch out, he's got a loaded murse and he knows how to use it!