WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Guy in Thailand builds a twin diesel cat in his back yard

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
That's one of the coolest boating videos i've ever seen. If you ever wondered why asians do so well in this country, there's your answer - no hate, my daughter in law is Korean and she succeeds at anything she touches - just sayin. Tony needs to get that guy over here. He did all that with hand tools, a cordless drill and jig saw worth about $100.00 !!!!!! Thw design is over the top - obviously not limited by what everyone else thinks is the way to do it.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Next time you are upset because your part from Summit racing or Amazon is taking too long to arrive, remember this guy. He just fabs it up!

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
...I am pretty sure this is the first video I ever shot... it has 2 million hits on YouTube...the majority of the comments are from names that sound like they would be from Asian countries... I guess this kind of stuff is right up their alley👍...I’d like to see with this guy could do with a turbine...

85RiverRAT

Working my way up!
Reaction score
Badass! Needed a pick-me-up today like that. Beat me to the punch line already. He must have been following the Project Stress Eliminator build thread. 😁. True tunnel, spray rails, rudder boat.

I didn't see any bilge pumps go in, but he has enough foam in it probably wouldn't go down. He needs to get with his Vietnamese neighbors and put some Turbos on those engines!!

Makes you wonder what media content from the US, makes it to other countries. That boat turned out some styling that is, in a stripped down form, is a US breed characteristic. Sure catamarans are world wide, but custom dash, and side panel with polished controls, custom paint/stripes down the side (nice touch). Pretty Sweet.

Dido on the trailer, there will be a boat trailer in part two, no doubt.

Those "not another pool build" are pretty cool too. Digging out the jungle with a stick, then making a mini oasis, some of them are pretty incredible. So resourceful, makes you wonder what you do all day sitting behind a computer screen.

Marios Metalworks

Reaction score
At first it looks like he’s taping the wood together but then realized he’s got a little bottle of glue!?

27B81F8A-36C6-481F-9889-542B3C72CF49.jpeg

kurtis500

Reaction score
its like the 1950's in Thailand right now. May see some cool stuff get reborn ovwer there that we used to do here.

530RL

Reaction score
It’s not just boats.

We are building a quartz plant in Thailand right now and those workers can make anything.

No matter what you ask them to do, their response is hold my Singha......and when you show up the next day it is done.

TimeBandit

Reaction score
toothpicks, crazy glue and a stick welder.

It turns out I don't know shit.