WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

ha so what are the odds

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
i might be a little lit

so signed up on the pof website i decided to hit up all the 49 to 58 hot chicks within a 100 mile radius
and just say hi

wtf i got nothing to lose

so what are the odds of a old fat drunk gettig any responses

Time will tell

oh and over 5'7"

Riverryder

Reaction score
Pof isn’t for you. Just hookers! Go on grinder (for your situation)
I got the most hits on chispa(I’m Mexican) then hinge, tinder is cooler but there’s a trick to get passed paying to see who likes you. I paid once now I get the hits and see them without paying! HAha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
i might be a little lit

so signed up on the pof website i decided to hit up all the 49 to 58 hot chicks within a 100 mile radius
and just say hi

Time will tell

oh and over 5'7"
this is why she didn't get in the van, she wasn't drunk enough....:D old fat drunk gettig any responses lol don't blame the vehicle.....:D

I could load up a piece of ass in a shopping cart with a wobbley wheel

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I got the most hits on chispa(I’m Mexican) then hinge, tinder is cooler but there’s a trick to get passed paying to see who likes you. I paid once now I get the hits and see them without paying! HAha

Internet Dating Expert!!🤣

W.O.T

Reaction score
Back when I was in my early 20's MYSPACE was very popular. I used to type a generic little message like.....

"Hey I just saw your page and think that you are very pretty, and look like a lot of fun so I wanted to say hi. I hope to hear back from you!"

I would copy paste and send that to all the good looking girls and a handful would write back. I hooked up with several women that way. Some I am still friends with today.

Your post reminded me of my old shenanigans haha

bocco

Reaction score

Is there really a dating website just for Mexicans? Is there one to meet black women? Asking for some friends.

Riverryder

Reaction score
Is there really a dating website just for Mexicans? Is there one to meet black women? Asking for some friends.

Ha idk.. chispa is spark in Spanish. It’s for Hispanic women or someone looking to hook up with a Hispanic anything haha.

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
Co-worker of mine does grate on POF. He says it is all about the profile picture.
Greg.jpg

*Not his house but he has the same car.

Riverryder

Reaction score
Internet Dating Expert!![emoji1787]

Jealous?
Aye I’m in the redbox plan! Pick one out and it usually takes 1-2 drinks and then we are on our way back to my house?

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
this is why she didn't get in the van, she wasn't drunk enough....:D old fat drunk gettig any responses lol don't blame the vehicle.....:D

I could load up a piece of ass in a shopping cart with a wobbley wheel

Yeah but you got that camel toe thing going on...

LoL!

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
To add to the back story....you could have a song play when you went to someone's MySpace page....mine was My Dick by Mickey Avalon. Do you old timers remember when they let you go from 8 pictures to 16?😂

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
Well that’s been a weird experience
So a few of the responses were total scams
But quite a few were who I would say were out of my league
Talked to a few and real sincere just looking to have a real relationship
Shit so many options and I’m not really a player like a bunch of you experts

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
I bet that @Yellowboat can give you some pointers while using POF. As I recall, he's a super moderator on that site.

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
And of course the redhead I meet awhile ago seems like a lot of fun so why do I want to go out with someone else? and then of course the chick i met the other night is smoking hot, but knowing my luck ill screw it all up,
fuck it time for another beer

78Southwind

Reaction score
Back when I was in my early 20's MYSPACE was very popular. I used to type a generic little message like.....

"Hey I just saw your page and think that you are very pretty, and look like a lot of fun so I wanted to say hi. I hope to hear back from you!"

I would copy paste and send that to all the good looking girls and a handful would write back. I hooked up with several women that way. Some I am still friends with today.

Your post reminded me of my old shenanigans haha

lol...reminds me of AOL, I sent pictures of flowers...and some goofy line. I only sent it to a few girls though. One of the girls I was talking to, I handed off to a good friend since we hadn't met yet. My thought was that she lived to far away (three hours) and it would never work with my schedule. My good friend and her ended up getting real serious and one day out the blue she asks me in front of my buddy if I was the one she was talking with in the beginning. I looked at my buddy and we both just started laughing. I asked her how she knew and she said that I spelled all my words correctly when we were communicating via instant messenger. Then all of sudden out of the blue you couldn't spell (that's when my buddy started using my AOL account). lol 😂🤣

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Tried fn around with pof many moons ago.. A few hits here and there.. Nothin like the MySpace days.. Holy shit i got more ass than a toilet seat back then..i mean like fish in a barrel easy.

SnoC653

Reaction score
In the old days IRC (internet relay chat) was the way to go. It was free and had a way better selection than AOHell

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
i might be a little lit

and just say hi

Time will tell

oh and over 5'7"

You started late last night, you should be getting a blowjob in the parking lot of Applebees by 9 o'clock tonight.

RaceTec

Reaction score
Online dating SUCKS!!! All of the POF girls that I have ever talked to were scams... Bumble seems ok, but they all suck!
It seems that this is the way of the world now, no one seems to just go out and meet people? Only luck I have had is friends introducing me...

SnoC653

Reaction score
haha irc eh? then clearly you're familiar with chatting with old dudes pretending to be chicks.

LOL there was a lot of pretending online back then. Still is really. It's why the younger generation that believe if its on line it must be true are in for a rude awakening at some point. Just because you see pics now doesn't mean it is real.

sintax

Reaction score
LOL there was a lot of pretending online back then. Still is really. It's why the younger generation that believe if its on line it must be true are in for a rude awakening at some point. Just because you see pics now doesn't mean it is real.

haha serious. I feel it equipped me with great powers to see through peoples bs, and also made me an epic troll. Not a Grads level troll, but still pretty good...

Riverryder

Reaction score
I love new age dating. I get what I want and don’t need to deal with anyone’s bullshit! Especially girls my age 28 don’t have shit and expect everything. This way I get to go eat or drink take them home and either invite them over for a night cap or ghost them! I love it.

boatnam2

Reaction score
it's all a numbers game, the more you send the more you will meet. Learned quickly a 5 minute meet up at beach before any talk of a date worked best.