WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Had a great time In Parker this weekend (day trip)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Went down there in the afternoon and got back around midnight. Parker is crazy packed (like holiday weekend packed).

The water down there is CRAZY rough. I can’t even imagine running the strip in a 21 anymore. Glad I have a 270!

FE4B0285-1A59-4173-8CBF-6299901AF33F.jpeg
FA62AD18-DE6B-436C-B977-7A36503CFB89.jpeg
8D41DA68-66E4-4ED8-9BCB-0E8F65C5850B.jpeg
004D1F69-385A-4DD9-A096-66DAC59CCDA1.jpeg
8272F82A-A694-4D01-808F-CAE242E29CD8.jpeg
DF794C84-0209-458E-803E-36C610334AD4.jpeg
CE6A1E53-08DC-4B44-8C84-C86D5503067C.jpeg
0940055B-BE50-4AAB-9927-E129DB165571.jpeg
750ECB03-C6D7-49CF-83F4-B15EE503FC0B.jpeg
050765F4-1086-4DC5-BE43-86F900355FFA.jpeg
24E738C2-4949-4F69-86CF-0AD7C7058A70.jpeg

Deckin Around

Reaction score
Saw you cruise through the keys past our pad. You must have just missed the drunk pinball game some guy played running into: (all tied up to docks) boat >jet ski> jet ski >pontoon > boat, then T-boned dock all at the main entrance to the keys. 5 watercraft total, 4 on the south side, 1 on the corner house on the north side. Talked to the pontoon and JetSki owners on Sunday morning, they said they were in the water right there a few minutes before it happened. The sheriff was taking pictures on one side as we went out Sunday and then on the other side on the corner house as we came back in. I only saw the aftermath, did not see it happen

77charger

Reaction score
was there tuesday picked up boat in needles and headed home to peoria we stopped by to drop boat in water for a bit.was packed for midweek

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
Man I miss Parker!! Gotta wait until October though. At least I will be there for holloween again. The street fair in Havasu is pretty cool.

Riverbottom

Reaction score
Saw you cruise through the keys past our pad. You must have just missed the drunk pinball game some guy played running into: (all tied up to docks) boat >jet ski> jet ski >pontoon > boat, then T-boned dock all at the main entrance to the keys. 5 watercraft total, 4 on the south side, 1 on the corner house on the north side. Talked to the pontoon and JetSki owners on Sunday morning, they said they were in the water right there a few minutes before it happened. The sheriff was taking pictures on one side as we went out Sunday and then on the other side on the corner house as we came back in. I only saw the aftermath, did not see it happen

Just hope the guy has lots of insurance coverage. Just glad no one was injured, he had at least 6 passengers in his boat, and after hitting three boats and the waverunners, at full throttle it went clear up on the new dock on the corner and almost rolled over. Would not have been good.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Just hope the guy has lots of insurance coverage. Just glad no one was injured, he had at least 6 passengers in his boat, and after hitting three boats and the waverunners, at full throttle it went clear up on the new dock on the corner and almost rolled over. Would not have been good.

Was he on plane?

Riverbottom

Reaction score
Was he on plane?

Wide open on plane. Came south out of the first canal turned west heading out of the Keys did not make the turn hit a ski centurion on Janice Herricks dock ( it is a total ) . Next he hit two wave runners on the neighbors dock ( significant damage to both ). Hit the rear of my pontoon boat, turned and went across the canal toward Peters old house drove up onto a deck boat damaging both sides as it hit the seawall pretty hard. Came off the deck boat went across the canal and went up on the new dock on the corner house spun 90 degrees and slid off the dock back into the water almost rolling the boat. Best news no one was injured.

Funny part ten minutes later with four sheriffs trucks, fire truck , sheriff boat , boats sinking and commotion all around here you come in the 270 out the same canal and turn left and never saw any of the show. It made for an exciting afternoon.

Driver was taken in on suspension of OUI

oldschool

Reaction score
Wide open on plane. Came south out of the first canal turned west heading out of the Keys did not make the turn hit a ski centurion on Janice Herricks dock ( it is a total ) . Next he hit two wave runners on the neighbors dock ( significant damage to both ). Hit the rear of my pontoon boat, turned and went across the canal toward Peters old house drove up onto a deck boat damaging both sides as it hit the seawall pretty hard. Came off the deck boat went across the canal and went up on the new dock on the corner house spun 90 degrees and slid off the dock back into the water almost rolling the boat. Best news no one was injured.

Funny part ten minutes later with four sheriffs trucks, fire truck , sheriff boat , boats sinking and commotion all around here you come in the 270 out the same canal and turn left and never saw any of the show. It made for an exciting afternoon.

When in doubt, throttle out.
Sorry your boat got hit.

Magic1

Reaction score
The Strip has been totally insane every day for months it feels like. I get it - no kids sports, people may not be working ect. BUT i feel like every idiot is out 24/7. I stayed last week till Thursday to get some good water and FAILED. Was super bummed and cant wait for kids sports to open up and get at least my Sunday Funday back.

cofooter

Reaction score
The Strip has been totally insane every day for months it feels like. I get it - no kids sports, people may not be working ect. BUT i feel like every idiot is out 24/7. I stayed last week till Thursday to get some good water and FAILED. Was super bummed and cant wait for kids sports to open up and get at least my Sunday Funday back.

Gotta remember all the people coming up to boat from below the damn due to CRIT closures. Lots of Jet Boats!

Damn, how wasted do you have to be to pull that off.........

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Gotta remember all the people coming up to boat from below the damn due to CRIT closures. Lots of Jet Boats!

Damn, how wasted do you have to be to pull that off.........
That's right, I didn't think of that.oh well I'm not due back till October anyway.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Whoa!! lol. Glad I missed all that!

boatnam2

Reaction score
I'm surprised no pics, maybe throttle got hung up.

bobbytheboozer

resident boozer
Reaction score
Looks awesome! I haven't been to parker in years. I definitely miss it

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Bottle to Throttle!

I drive better drunk than most drive sober. 😁

To be clear I never said those words, although other people said I did. I used a different argument

But... I will take that Pepsi challenge anytime anyday wheeler.. :D

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
To be clear I never said those words, although other people said I did. I used a different argument

But... I will take that Pepsi challenge anytime anyday wheeler.. :D

How did a post I made about me turn into a post about you? 🤔

Ps: Pepsi is for the Pepsi generation not old fucks like me.😁

yz450mm

Reaction score
Glad no one was hurt, sounds pretty crazy.
Every time we have gone through there, there have been a lot of people on paddle boards, kids on floats, Etc... It's a miracle he didn't take out a bunch of people.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk