WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Had a pretty good day yesterday.. lol

Backlash

Reaction score
Obviously he is. Grads dont go getting yourself in trouble the first week back! 🤣

TrollerDave

Reaction score
Not trying to thread jack but I used to love those Blaster hulls even though I ended up with a 750 SKI. I understand they rip with more power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So to continue the thread jack,
My buddy had a built 760 put in his blaster and had it set up to be quick out of the hole. Definitely a huge difference from stock. I miss my blaster. Very fun to ride.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
How much are those Nortech CCs like the red one Preston has?

riverroyal

Reaction score
So to continue the thread jack,
My buddy had a built 760 put in his blaster and had it set up to be quick out of the hole. Definitely a huge difference from stock. I miss my blaster. Very fun to ride.
More thread jack....one of the browning guns trust fund guy was a sponsor for me for a bit.
It was a wild ride. He did help me get thru a tough financial time when i needed more equipment.
This was after the browning sponsorship, the next year.
No doubt the most fun pwc ever built
20170917_122747.jpg

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
I was joking.. we need something big and comfortable that is easy to board.. that said yes I’ll get some kinda hot rod as well at some point

I was thinking that I have a Hot Rod boat for you but then I read this post......

Honestly I like to buy low and sell high.. AJ does as well. :D. I wouldn’t want to insult him he’s like my uncle.

I don't think the 240 meets your requirements :D, though I know you could afford it

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Go National...RDP needs a Florida office...buy the house and the boat....and if you can get Stacy to work a bit harder pretty soon you'll be able to afford a private jet to fly you between offices.

Yeah someday.. lol.
How much are those Nortech CCs like the red one Preston has?

In the low 3’s

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I was thinking that I have a Hot Rod boat for you but then I read this post......

I don't think the 240 meets your requirements :D, though I know you could afford it

Anything with Brummett in it is gonna cost some kinda coin. Lol. I’d up my offer a little higher because of the build quality. ;)