WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hafthor Bjornsson (The Mountain) to fight Eddie Hall...

Tank

Reaction score
Surprised now ones talking about this. These mo-fo's are HUGE! No love loss for these guys. Is all just theatre? Didn't look like it from the video below. Might have to get together with some buddies and watch this sat night.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
It will be worth the watch I believe!

Like you said, some BIG dudes going to go after each other!

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
My prediction: They'll both be gassed out after one round. Just because they are big and strong doesn't mean they know how to fight or have the endurance. I think they'll both come swinging hay makers and not landing any of them (unless one of them gets lucky).

Bails

Reaction score
What I don't understand is how these guys make this kind of money. In the story it looks like the fight is free to watch and each guy is donating 200k to charity and Hall wanted to up it to a million. These guys must be rolling in it.

Tank

Reaction score
My prediction: They'll both be gassed out after one round. Just because they are big and strong doesn't mean they know how to fight or have the endurance. I think they'll both come swinging hay makers and not landing any of them (unless one of them gets lucky).
I don't know dude. These guys look like they've been training pretty fuckin' hard! You see how much weight both of them cut? Fuckin' Bjornssen is shredded!! My moneys on the mountain.

Eddie-Hall-underwent-mega-three-year-body-transformation-from-winning-Worlds-Strongest-Man-to-...jpg
hafthor-bjornsson-weight-loss-transformation-750x393.jpg

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
I don't know dude. These guys look like they've been training pretty fuckin' hard! You see how much weight both of them cut? Fuckin' Bjornssen is shredded!! My moneys on the mountain.

View attachment 1097184 View attachment 1097185

Well, I certainly won't be getting in the ring with either of them! :oops:😁

They do look ripped but that doesn't mean they have the endurance. Look how many heavyweight pro boxers get gassed early. Even McGregor got gassed after a few rounds.

It all depends on what training they are doing and whether they can really box or just be swinging at each other. Hope it is the first as it would be an entertaining slug fest. 👍

Tank

Reaction score
Well, I certainly won't be getting in the ring with either of them! :oops:😁

They do look ripped but that doesn't mean they have the endurance. Look how many heavyweight pro boxers get gassed early. Even McGregor got gassed after a few rounds.

It all depends on what training they are doing and whether they can really box or just be swinging at each other. Hope it is the first as it would be an entertaining slug fest. 👍

Yeah. You have a point. I’d just think they’re doing a lot of cardio to drop that weight which will help
With endurance. We’ll see. The mountain is 6’9”. Crazy!!

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
My money is on The Mountain as well. Besides, his wife is hot as fuck!

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I wonder what kind of car this man drives?
There can’t be too many he actually fits into?