WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

hahaha My F'ing Sides!!!!!!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1601048723265.png

hahaha and the faggots would vote for her............πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3C3C9481-4B34-4F33-9166-CE0FF2D1105B.jpeg

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Plus the dumb cunt, I mean Dutchess of Sussex applied to be a UK citizen after she married. Pretty sure the constitution forbids foreigner's from running for the top spot.

530RL

Reaction score
Plus the dumb cunt, I mean Dutchess of Sussex applied to be a UK citizen after she married. Pretty sure the constitution forbids foreigner's from running for the top spot.

As long as she has not renounced her US Citizenship she is entitled to run as a natural born citizen. There is no prohibition preventing current or former dual citizens from running for or becoming President as long as they meet the requirements of being a natural born citizen. Just ask Ted Cruz who was a dual US and Canadian Citizen and not born in the US.

SixD9R

Reaction score
As long as she has not renounced her US Citizenship she is entitled to run as a natural born citizen. There is no prohibition preventing current or former dual citizens from running for or becoming President as long as they meet the requirements of being a natural born citizen. Just ask Ted Cruz who was a dual US and Canadian Citizen and not born in the US.
Haha see post #1

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

"Would Markle’s new royal title have any effect on her American citizenship? The Constitution’s Article 1, Section 9, and Article 1, Section 10 only apply to the ability of Congress and the states to grant their own noble titles. However, there is a long-ago proposed constitutional amendment, still eligible for ratification, that would strip American citizenship from a citizen who accepted a royal title.

In any event, there are few circumstances where Markle would lose her American citizenship against her will. INA Act 349 spells out that acts of treason, seditious conspiracy, or advocating the violent overthrow of the government would cause an expatriation of citizenship on conviction. Also, if Markle served in the British armed forces as an officer or joined the armed forces of a nation engaged in hostilities against the United States, that could trigger an expatriation process.

Back in 1967, the Supreme Court ruled in Afroyim v. Rusk that an American citizen can only be expatriated after committing a voluntary act that showed an intent to renounce her or his citizenship. β€œWe hold that the Fourteenth Amendment was designed to, and does, protect every citizen of this Nation against a congressional forcible destruction of his citizenship, whatever his creed, color, or race. Our holding does no more than to give to this citizen that which is his own, a constitutional right to remain a citizen in a free country unless he voluntarily relinquishes that citizenship,” said Justice Hugo Black."

She could loose it easily if she says the wrong thing in public....

sprintcvx

Reaction score
Like someone else said. President of what?. Wasn't she a 2 bit actor of some kind?. I didn't know who she was until she got involved with the Royal family.
screenshot_20200114_165901_1823849d73922be14720eb2dc139cc760fa65687.png

wallnutz

Reaction score
Her mama should have swallowed and I think her father agrees.🀑🀑

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I hope she runs as a Democrat [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro