WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hahaha The Supreme Crooks

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Supreme Court Justice Exhibits Shocking Lack of Basic COVID Knowledge During Hearing

teaser image

Update (1143ET): The Supreme Court, which is hearing arguments over vaccine mandates, displayed a stunning lack of knowledge of basic Covid-19 factsduring today's oral arguments.

The worst offender - Justice Sotamayor - who not only claimed that there are "100,000 children in serious condition," with many on ventilators (there are 3,342 per HHS with many or most being incidental covid positives alongside other conditions), but that Omicron is as deadly as Delta.

@530RL

That’s what you put on the pedestal of justice?

Honk honk clown!!! 😝

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Don’t count on the crooks boys.

Quote from a Patriot

“I'm getting very angry when listening to the Scotus comments during this hearing.

All the way through it is ASSUMED that the vaccines WORK and mandating them is the best solution to controlling Covid on a wide scale. There is no mention that the vaccinated pose the same threat to spread the virus as the un-vaccinated. This is an experimental vaccine with a large amount of adverse events which on the low end may have caused 40K deaths according to VAERS. This doesn't include MINOR reactions such as paralyses and possible heart ailments (myocarditis) for the rest of your life.

Also there has been no discussion of THERAPEUTICS. None. Do you remember the private email from Collins to Fauci where they planned on attacking credible scientists like the authors of the "Great Barrington Declaration?

These scientists, one Nobel prize winner, wanted to concentrate their efforts on the vulnerable in society such as seniors in nursing homes etc. Collins wanted to crush them with a mass campaign ATTACK most of whom were doctors and scientists paid by Fauci and Collins. This arrogance that THEIR way is the ONLY way is unconscionable.”

There is, was and always will be only one solution when dealing with corrupt pieces of shit that have completely infiltrated government.

SpeedyWho

Reaction score
It's not about total virus cases or inflated deaths, it's about power, regulation of mandates, and presidential overreach. The story line that grandma might get sick because little Johnny lives his life as a free American is a bunch of shit.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1641585813202.png

Who cares if they approve of it, an imbecile approves of licking windows. You don't go around passing window licking mandates just to please them, do you Brett?

The SC is lost, buy more guns.

pepe rifle thumbs up.jpeg

propcheck

Reaction score
This is kinda upsetting to me I do not want any vaccine pros or cons brought into the argument I want to remained focused on the power of the executive office and the Foking rule of law. If they are discussing the merit of the vaccine the are only looking at feeling and opinions🤬

Runs2rch

Reaction score
This is kinda upsetting to me I do not want any vaccine pros or cons brought into the argument I want to remained focused on the power of the executive office and the Foking rule of law. If they are discussing the merit of the vaccine the are only looking at feeling and opinions🤬
In my opinion I feel you are right. Hahaha

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Here in-lies the problem: Whether the vax is effective or not is totally irrelevant to the Constitution and "Rule of Law". The SCOTUS' should be focusing on the applicable rule of law....NOT THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE VACCINE! 🖕:mad: 🖕

Sandlord

Reaction score
Here in-lies the problem: Whether the vax is effective or not is totally irrelevant to the Constitution and "Rule of Law". The SCOTUS' should be focusing on the applicable rule of law....NOT THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE VACCINE! 🖕:mad: 🖕
Ding-ding-ding, winner winner

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Dems are such idiots.
If they’re proposing that the people who pay the bills make the rules…

765D7960-3D49-43A5-9F4A-44997DF258E8.gif

Wedgy

Reaction score
Evil Incarnate She Devil. Spewing lies and hate. We call that a Clue. Also. Her 2001 statement that She, "The Wise Latina," was/is more able to make better decisions than any "White Male," by reason of her self percieved/claimed greater richness of life experience.
So. If you look up, Crock of Shit, in the dictionary...

To allow that testimony to stand, is just another slice in the Death of the U.S. by a thousand cuts.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Some great news, although the healthcare workers are still BS and I'm surprised they blocked the OSHA.

Supreme Court Blocks Biden's OSHA Vaxx Mandate

teaser image
...but allows vaccine mandate for most health care workers

THU JAN 13, AT 11:32 AM

The OSHA ruling vote was 6-3 with Breyer, Sotomayor, and Kagan in dissent.

The vaccine mandate for healthcare workers vote was 5-4 with Thomas, Alito, Gorsuch, and Barrett in dissent, which means Roberts and Kavanaugh joined liberal justices in allowing the HHS mandate on healthcare workers to stand.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
For those of you in CA, don't party too hard just yet. This is now a state's rights issue and we all know which way king Newsom swings. He may very well try to implement the same bullshit here now that it failed at a federal level.

It is an election year though, so not sure if he will go there.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
For those of you in CA, don't party too hard just yet. This is now a state's rights issue and we all know which way king Newsom swings. He may very well try to implement the same bullshit here now that it failed at a federal level.

It is an election year though, so not sure if he will go there.

Precedent has been established, but a commie and her court may damn well try.

Red States vs Blue States or better yet, Patriots vs Communists

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Right on Wizard's cue................

h4fhuapn38wV.png

This might be a good thing, all the imbecilic libturds and RINO's will keep injecting themselves with the experiment and will be immune compromised when we march in and take their homes. 😆

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Correct

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Private hospitals with “right to try” medicines

I don't know what the hell is taking so long.

You know the government will come at them hard, but.....................

xlint89

Reaction score
I don't know what the hell is taking so long.

You know the government will come at them hard, but.....................
America's Front line doctors is opening up clinics, but are being dragged through the mud. Go figure.....