WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hahahaha Russia Collusion

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Hunter Biden Raised 'Counterintelligence And Extortion' Concerns, May Have Participated In Sex Trafficking: Senate Report

Hunter Biden also received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the wife of the former mayor of Moscow, according to the report.

And as Just The News' John Solomon writes, "Perhaps the most explosive revelation was that the U.S. Treasury Department flagged payments collected overseas by Hunter Biden and business partner Devon Archer for possible illicit activities."

The so-called Suspicious Activity Reports flagged millions of dollars in transactions from the Ukrainian gas company Burisma Holdings, a Russian oligarch named Yelena Baturina, and Chinese businessmen with ties to Beijing's communist government, the report said. Senate investigators have yet to determine if the FBI or others investigated the concerns. -Just The News

Meanwhile, according to US government records cited in the report, concerns were raised over potential ties to sex and human trafficking rings.

"Hunter Biden paid nonresident women who were nationals of Russia or other Eastern European countries and who appear to be linked to an Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring," the report reads.

And who the fuck takes a picture like this? Sick, sick liberals. 😂

@squeezer
@RodnJen

1600868516946.png

Russia, Russia, Russia........😂

wallnutz

Reaction score
Hunter Biden Raised 'Counterintelligence And Extortion' Concerns, May Have Participated In Sex Trafficking: Senate Report

Hunter Biden also received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the wife of the former mayor of Moscow, according to the report.

And as Just The News' John Solomon writes, "Perhaps the most explosive revelation was that the U.S. Treasury Department flagged payments collected overseas by Hunter Biden and business partner Devon Archer for possible illicit activities."

The so-called Suspicious Activity Reports flagged millions of dollars in transactions from the Ukrainian gas company Burisma Holdings, a Russian oligarch named Yelena Baturina, and Chinese businessmen with ties to Beijing's communist government, the report said. Senate investigators have yet to determine if the FBI or others investigated the concerns. -Just The News

Meanwhile, according to US government records cited in the report, concerns were raised over potential ties to sex and human trafficking rings.

"Hunter Biden paid nonresident women who were nationals of Russia or other Eastern European countries and who appear to be linked to an Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring," the report reads.

@squeezer
@RodnJen

View attachment 925113

Did the turds think that any of this would see the light of day? Going to get good when they try and spin this to Trump.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
But but but...Golden Showers. WTF?

This, as with any Democrat wrong-doings, will go exactly nowhere. The criminal enterprise called the "news" is guilty of election fraud.

Think about this fellas' a President, who was found to have no connection or guilt to the "Dossier" was endlessly investigated. Yet a guy with a long history and paper trail of criminal activity is given cover.

wallnutz

Reaction score

This, as with any Democrat wrong-doings, will go exactly nowhere. The criminal enterprise called the "news" is guilty of election fraud.

Think about this fellas' a President, who was found to have no connection or guilt to the "Dossier" was endlessly investigated. Yet a guy with a long history and paper trail of criminal activity is given cover.
So very true, and like I said they will try and turn the table to Trump.
You know how you can tell a liberal is guilty? They blame you for the very thing they are doing.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

I do fear we may have to get justice ourselves at some point. I'm still hoping, but................................

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

@squeezer
@RodnJen

View attachment 925113

This is the first question Trump should fire back at Biden: “what will you do, Joe, with known Chinese connections within govt families, such as Hunter?” And then lays out the info our US govt has on his illicit activities. On the air, in front of the American Public and square in the face of that turdbrained fuck face, Biden.

Performance Grips

Reaction score
This is the first question Trump should fire back at Biden: “what will you do, Joe, with known Chinese connections within govt families, such as Hunter?” And then lays out the info our US govt has on his illicit activities. On the air, in front of the American Public and square in the face of that turdbrained fuck face, Biden.
Joe would have another stroke on live TV. Is Hunter the one that married his brothers wife right after he died?

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
So this is a brief overview of what appears to be possible illicit activity maybe money laundering also with the aforementioned crimes in their report. Do they now refer it to the DOJ? Why is there no secret FISA surveillance on the Bidens and their associates? Follow the money. Sleepy Joe was in charge of Ukrainian policy and financial aid yet having his son appointed to a Ukrainian gas company board paying him millions doesn't seem like impropriety while he was in office. How does the fucking radical left get away with all this bullshit in plain sight? It's like the guy who had dirt on Hillary and committed suicide by shooting himself not once but twice in the head. WTF

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
I do fear we may have to get justice ourselves at some point. I'm still hoping, but................................

Agree, but will we?

Here’s the issue with Barr, Durham and all the rest. This “crime syndicate” encompasses most if not all in Washington. That includes “our” guys.

Had Trump looked weak, during Impeachment, I believe the Senate would have been happy to remove the disruptor.

If their side goes down, too many on our side are guilty as well. The investigators know this and may also have skeletons in their closets.

Americans are powerless in this...or so they think.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
And there is the million dollar question.

Militias will lead the way if it happens. At a certain point, people may not have a choice as to participation.

Will you?

Will I? Not sure, I’m 59 years old.

No one can truly say until it’s on our doorstep.

Shouting you/we will sounds cool but to actually take up arms, if not defending ones life/family or property?

Interesting to think it through

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Will you?

Shouting you/we will sounds cool but to actually take up arms, if not defending ones life/family or property?

It depends on what we have to fight for that will define how we fight as individuals, if it comes to it.

You have people that depend on you for real. Your priority will never waver.
My situation is completely different.
I went from being tasked with the biggest responsibility I’ve ever faced to what amounts to zero in the span of one breath.

So I think most will do what they have to do, primarily in a defensive posture, protecting their family. That’s kind of what we do. That’s why the streets are full of Soros sponsored leftist terrorists and not full of people like you and me.
But for someone like me, it’s not a problem to venture out...so to speak.
It’s going to take all kinds of patriots if the shit really hits the fan some day.

Who ever thought that normal Americans would be the “resistance”?

F2BBA21B-C438-4482-A8A1-4D6A6D7FC4EE.jpeg

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Look at the NYT...................... 😂 😂

1600888905016.png

Russian disinformation......................cause not knowing shit or even being able to speak the language, always gets crack heads onto the boards of companies with $83K a month!!!!!

And just think, millions like you two morons will vote for more of it.

@squeezer
@RodnJen

LMAO hand over mouth .gif

Last edited:

squeezer

Reaction score
Look at the NYT...................... 😂 😂

Russian disinformation......................cause not knowing shit or even being able to speak the language, always gets crack heads onto the boards of companies with $183K a month!!!!!

And just think, millions like you two morons will vote for more of it.

@squeezer
@RodnJen

View attachment 925239

If Hunter broke the law he should be charged with the appropriate crimes and a trial held... Pretty Simple if you think about it.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
If Hunter broke the law he should be charged with the appropriate crimes and a trial held... Pretty Simple if you think about it.

Perhaps you're beginning to understand our frustration. Trump, no collusion, no QPQ, endless investigation. Hunter Biden, miles of evidence and paper trails and not even a real attempt at denial, crickets. We have a two tiered justice system.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

It's the moron you'll be voting for monkey and the party you pom pom for. 😂

Hunter can't even remember to get the crack pipes out of his rental cars!!!!

1600890695064.png

LMAO 70's show .gif

530RL

Reaction score
Perhaps you're beginning to understand our frustration. Trump, no collusion, no QPQ, endless investigation. Hunter Biden, miles of evidence and paper trails and not even a real attempt at denial, crickets. We have a two tiered justice system.

You are beginning to convince me that there is no such thing as objectivity.

squeezer

Reaction score
It's the moron you'll be voting for monkey and the party you pom pom for. 😂

I got a cool $1000 that’s says Hunter Biden does not appear on any ballot I fill out and sign...

Any takers?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I got a cool $1000 that’s says Hunter Biden does not appear on any ballot I fill out and sign...

Any takers?

You libturds are dense!!!

Hunter didn't "do" shit.........................moron.

LMAO hand over mouth .gif

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Do you know the definition of "any"?
determiner · pronoun
used to refer to one or some of a thing or number of things, no matter how much or many.

So, how many are you gonna fill out and send?

View attachment 925266

Coming from a monkey that leaves this in his sig.................

"The path to inner peace starts with not arguing with idiots on the internet"

John Goodman laugh .gif

squeezer

Reaction score
Coming from a monkey that leaves this in his sig.................

"The path to inner peace starts with not arguing with idiots on the internet"

Going to need a ruling from the peanut gallery.

This looks like Regor just called Snic Jet an idiot...???

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Do you know the definition of "any"?
determiner · pronoun
used to refer to one or some of a thing or number of things, no matter how much or many.

So, how many are you gonna fill out and send?

View attachment 925266
BNAG!!!!! And yet ANOTHER kick in the nutz!!! Damn he's got to be hurting something fierce!!!

rrrr

Reaction score
Take a look at Wall Street Journal opinion columnist Kim Strassel's Twitter feed for the salient questions that the press should ask Biden. Kerry is pulled in too. She references facts, not conspiracy theories. Here's the tweets:

1) "The Johnson-Grassley report raises the many and disturbing conflicts of interests surrounding Hunter's biz dealings while Joe was veep. But it also makes clear that the Democratic nominee is not being straight with the public."

2) "Joe Biden last year: "I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings." That's pretty definitive, right? Yet according to testimony from former Obama official Amos Hochstein, he briefed Joe on his concerns about Hunter/Burisma in October 2015..."

3) "Shortly after his conversation with Vice President Biden, Hunter Biden contacted Hochstein and asked to meet. According to Hochstein, Hunter became aware of Hochstein’s West Wing conversation with the Vice President, who had mentioned it to Hunter." (Page 17 of report)

4) "So, Joe Biden was specifically briefed on the U.S. govs concerns about Hunter/Burisma, and he specifically brought up those concerns to his son. How does that comport with "I have never spoken"?? If Joe isn't asked about this at the debate, it will be journalistic malpractice."

5) "The report similarly shows that despite former Sec of State John Kerry saying he had no knowledge of any of this, that in fact he too was briefed on Hunter. Seems a lot of people in Obama administration knew this was a problem, but nobody acted."

6) "This is all relevant given Biden's claim he is the more ethical choice in this election. Voters might legitimately ask if the wink-nod approach to Hunter's wheeling-dealing will be business as usual in a Biden administration."

[

Last edited:

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Will you?

I've defended this country before for 12 years. I have no problems doing it again

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk