WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hahahahaha Schiff the Scumbag

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
'You Need Rehabilitation': Nunes Letter Dismantles Schiff Over FISA Lies, Stroking Steele, And Participating In Coverup

"As part of your rehabilitation, it's crucial that you admit you have a problem - you are hijacking the Intelligence Committee for political purposes while excusing and covering up intelligence agency abuses." -Devin Nunes to Adam Schiff

As part of your rehabilitation, it's crucial that you admit you have a problem - you are hijacking the Intelligence Committee for political purposes while excusing and covering up intelligence agency abuses. The next step will be to convene a hearing with IG Horowitz, as the Senate Judiciary Committee has done and the Senate Homeland Security Committee will do next week.

I understand taking action on this issue will be difficult for you, as it will be an implicit acknowledgment that you were wrong to deny these abuses and that you were complicit in the violation of an American's civil liberties. I also understand such an acknowledgement is made even more difficult by the fact that you've already been discredited by your years-long false claim that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to hack the 2016 presidential election.

Nevertheless, I refuse to believe you are beyond redemption. I invite you to work closely with me on your rehabilitation program, and look forward to your scheduling a committee hearing with IG Horowitz at the nearest opportunity.

LMAO 70's show .gif

Good job morons!!!!!!!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
View attachment 836269
Never thought about it but she is a lot more manly then Tomi Lahren! Don’t think their related?
All CO is, is the rights answer to AOC without the title United States Representative!
View attachment 836268

She definitely wears the pants and I can only take so much of her. I know a lot of people here think she'd be good on a R ticket, I don't.

She's like Cruz, smart but annoying.

And with that, tell us a story Jussie!!!!

LMAO 70's show .gif

saucedaddy

Reaction score
D0A3E648-E5F1-4FCD-9D3B-F3F95209A08F.gif
She definitely wears the pants and I can only take so much of her. I know a lot of people here think she'd be good on a R ticket, I don't.

She's like Cruz, smart but annoying.

And with that, tell us a story Jussie!!!!

View attachment 836270
Story goes like this...... Daddys gonna crush a few Bloodys, Hefes, and those high dollar Wings! Watch America’s sport then make a monster Reegie and send it South from PDX to La Mir for dissection! Go Titans & 9ers!

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Gen X Rookie!
Uh no dude.
I carry no label that you and your retarded media come up with.
I am what I am.
Still flailing about after the Rollins video calls you out on the label you earned and keep earning jussie?
BTW, I know a good prison tat dude that'll does faces, even your thick forehead cheap. Just sayin...
AptWanArmyworm-size_restricted.gif

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Still waiting for real justice to be served and these treasonous vermin to be put down without mercy.....Break that pencil neck. Bnag, Snap!!!!!