WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Half time show....WTF!!!!!

brgrcru

Reaction score
I went out and started getting Sand car ready for next Sunday's glamis trip and threw the ball for my lab .
Didn't watch one second of 1\2 time show.

Going go out and finish up the buggy , as usually the teams I want to win , don't. Hence why I'm going back into shop .
Fuck the 49's

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
Meh not my kind of music, those girls look great for their age gotta give them credit on that.

Anybody know who the dipshit dressed like the tin man was? Didnt recognize him

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

mbrown2

Reaction score
Meh not my kind of music, those girls look great for their age gotta give them credit on that.

Anybody know who the dipshit dressed like the tin man was? Didnt recognize him

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Bad Bunny....he was part of that song originally...it was actually sung by Cardi B and him.......Shakira was covering it.

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
He looked like a busted condom [emoji23]
Respek.
a50bbc8c-7ab6-4742-88f5-ed49c00f9c23.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Shakira on a pole...;) yes sir, that's OK.
The Ali G looking guy...:confused:
J-Lo...Don't matter the age...not too hard on the eyes:cool:
Weird male review dancers...not my thing, maybe @GRADS will weigh in on wardrobe:rolleyes:

Music sucked, but I doubted they were going to have anything from my collection.

riverroyal

Reaction score
They both are successful entertainers. Just doesn't fit the event.
All the choreograph shit is just shit.

Yes they are both attractive. I just dont see the target audience for it, 25% of watchers? I also think the nfl is a joke. They say they are against things that are done with women. Such as domestic violence. But its ok to put 2 women with visually shocking outfit . A stripper pole and basically hip moves that mimic sex.
Sooooo, dont treat women poorly because they want respect, ok i get that. Plus its wrong.
Butttt heres some skin for half time

Fun game to watch though!

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
For 50 years old she looks great and is in better shape than most of us. Shakira is 43.

Remember the game was in Miami, so a little latino flair makes perfect sense.

I believe the NFL had a hard time finding artists willing to perform. Many african american performers didn't want the gig over how the NFL treated Kapernick.

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
I missed the halftime show. I have no issues with watching beautiful women shaking their stuff but I do find it a bit ironic how the now "woke" NFL and liberals complain about objectifying women as sex objects then promote the very same thing.

Socalx09

Reaction score
When I opened this thread, I didn’t expect the men of RDP to be complaining about the dancing or lack of clothes lol. I really thought it was going to be about the subtle political statements being made haha.

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score
In my case i was referring to the language. Last I checked it still is an english speaking country...barely :rolleyes:

2Driver

Reaction score

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
In my case i was referring to the language. Last I checked it still is an english speaking country...barely :rolleyes:

In reality, the U.S. of A. Has no official language.

However, English is the language of business.
When conducting business, I expect English.

I don't believe half time shows are 'conducting business', although I've been wrong before.

Dan'l

707dog

Reaction score
I laugh at the "my kid is perfect "parents responses not just here but on other social platforms to the half time show not being family material... get the fuck out of here with that shit what do think your little britney and Billy get to see when they are on snap chat, youtube and other social medias when you ain't around I promise you its alot more than a nfl halftime show. I am still suprise at the this is American we speak English get the fuck out here with that too... your house ,truck, boat , rv and just about all the shit you love has had a person that doesnt speak "english" build it. And not just referring to the Spanish speaking backgrounds either.
We as humans got to do better at not being ignorant and at loving one another regardless of where we come from because the fact is non of us are going anywhere let's love what the fuck we have going on and enjoy the people around us might make a new friend or fishing buddy.

Last edited:

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
My thought. I actually was pleasantly surprised with Shakira. Thought I’d hate it but it was entertaining. JLo had too many gay guys and it just felt like she was trying way too hard.

I wonder why they never do a couple country stars and maybe some kind of crossover into another genre. Like Luke Bryan/Keith Urban/Blake Shelton and then mix in a rock band for a collaboration or ? Idk. Just thinking out loud that every year it seems like such a let down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

84miller

Reaction score
I didn't watch it, last year either. I would actually like to go old school, because I am old, and have just a really good marching band, with cheerleaders up front. Done, get back to the basics.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
My thought. I actually was pleasantly surprised with Shakira. Thought I’d hate it but it was entertaining. JLo had too many gay guys and it just felt like she was trying way too hard.

I wonder why they never do a couple country stars and maybe some kind of crossover into another genre. Like Luke Bryan/Keith Urban/Blake Shelton and then mix in a rock band for a collaboration or ? Idk. Just thinking out loud that every year it seems like such a let down.

I often wondered this too. Stars like Luke Bryan or Kenny Chesney or Flordia Georgia Line are huge and appeal to the masses also throw one hell of a concert!

also along the same note country is by far the biggest genre of music sales today

westair

Reaction score
I often wondered this too. Stars like Luke Bryan or Kenny Chesney or Flordia Georgia Line are huge and appeal to the masses also throw one hell of a concert!

also along the same note country is by far the biggest genre of music sales today

I think the NFL's music and half time shows are run by Jay Z now …... not sure if he's into country

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
I think the NFL's music and half time shows are run by Jay Z now …... not sure if he's into country

Lol. He’s probably not. [emoji849]

mbrown2

Reaction score

I thought about the same why not Country......but outside the USA Country music's appeal is non-existent. I think the NFL for the Superbowl is mainly going after the widest audience grab including international and such Shakira is bigger out of the states than in them. As for Country being big it is in the states but Hip Hop passed Rock two years ago as the leader and continues to increase its popularity at a pace Rock or Country cannot keep up with..I tried to find the latest but could not...this was published 12 months ago:

Music 2019.jpg

https://www.statista.com/statistics/310746/share-music-album-sales-us-genre/

Reactions: DWC

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I thought about the same why not Country......but outside the USA Country music's appeal is non-existent. I think the NFL for the Superbowl is mainly going after the widest audience grab including international and such Shakira is bigger out of the states than in them. As for Country being big it is in the states but Hip Hop passed Rock two years ago as the leader and continues to increase its popularity at a pace Rock or Country cannot keep up with..I tried to find the latest but could not...this was published 12 months ago:

View attachment 841483

https://www.statista.com/statistics/310746/share-music-album-sales-us-genre/

Football isn’t going to gain viewership from Country music loving Americans...

They are pandering to Mexican, Central and South Americans for viewership.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I laugh at the "my kid is perfect "parents responses not just here but on other social platforms to the half time show not being family material... get the fuck out of here with that shit what do think your little britney and Billy get to see when they are on snap chat, youtube and other social medias when you ain't around I promise you its alot more than a nfl halftime show. I am still suprise at the this is American we speak English get the fuck out here with that too... your house ,truck, boat , rv and just about all the shit you love has had a person that doesnt speak "english" build it. And not just referring to the Spanish speaking backgrounds either.
We as humans got to do better at not being ignorant and at loving one another regardless of where we come from because the fact is non of us are going anywhere let's love what the fuck we have going on and enjoy the people around us might make a new friend or fishing buddy.

My kids are 8,7,5. They don’t have Snapchat. Lol. That said I wouldn’t sweat whatever is on a halftime show.

Dirtbag

Reaction score
first half time show i have watched in i dont know how long. The music was barely understandable but the dancing latinas hot damn! That was one hell of a show!

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score

fuck that. You need to let more fresh air into your glorious fantasy bubble.

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score
In reality, the U.S. of A. Has no official language.

However, English is the language of business.
When conducting business, I expect English.

I don't believe half time shows are 'conducting business', although I've been wrong before.

Dan'l

Declaration of Independence was written in English....good enough for me