WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

HALLETT 210 drivers

Chopperman

Reaction score
Ok, I wanna mess around with props on my 99 Hallett 210 closed bow, nicely built 454 and bravo 1, 1.50. I currently run a 23 mirage plus (it'll hit a solid 75/ mph wide open) that seems to work well and a lil' 21 pitch for skiing. Any thoughts or suggestions or just general info that some of you guys might have found over the years of playing with different setups on your 210's. I guess I'm just curious as to what numbers folks get with different props.
Thanks in advance for your input.

Chopperman

Ron Hill

Reaction score
Ok, I wanna mess around with props on my 99 Hallett 210 closed bow, nicely built 454 and bravo 1, 1.50. I currently run a 23 mirage plus (it'll hit a solid 75/ mph wide open) that seems to work well and a lil' 21 pitch for skiing. Any thoughts or suggestions or just general info that some of you guys might have found over the years of playing with different setups on your 210's. I guess I'm just curious as to what numbers folks get with different props.
Thanks in advance for your input.

Chopperman

Are you close to Santa Ana??? I always have propellers to loan....We like to sell props, but sometimes loaning out propellers makes sense. Our 22 Pleasure Five usually runs faster than a 23 Mirage by 2-4 MPH and pulls out of the hole and cruises much faster. [email protected] is my email.

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
Are you close to Santa Ana??? I always have propellers to loan....We like to sell props, but sometimes loaning out propellers makes sense. Our 22 Pleasure Five usually runs faster than a 23 Mirage by 2-4 MPH and pulls out of the hole and cruises much faster. [email protected] is my email.

Chopper you could not have a better reply than this. RH will have everything you will need. :D