WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hallett 210 ski race boats - Where did they go?

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Eliminator last I heard was 1.5 to 2 years out. Though if you pay cash up front they might put you at the front of the line.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
25 or 27 speedster walkthrough with 300's+

You have had 8 270's and will be bored. The other boats listed are too big or too small to be comfortable for the family imho....great 2nd boat

Well ya gotta read between the lines there a little.. ilmor is coming out with a new motor.. I might have mentioned a hp per side in the thread. I’m getting the first ones.

Whatever I end up with is gonna have 1-3 of em

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
Well ya gotta read between the lines there a little.. ilmor is coming out with a new motor.. I might have mentioned a hp per side in the thread. I’m getting the first ones.

Can you tell us if it’s an outboard motor that is coming out?

Ballyhoo

Reaction score
Leaning that way..

List is :

28 Speedster
21 Schiada
24 Schiada
210 Hallett
270 Hallett

Looking for other suggestions.

I can say I have good relationships with everyone @ eliminator / Randy & thane (nordic /Hallett) and Schiada is borderline family.. which is why my list reflects that. I also like all of those boats as the best ones for my usage.

Eliminator would be the most expensive but that sumbitch will run 135’ish with 635hp a side, with an open bow walk through..

I think a 210 would run damn near 90 and be one cool ass boat. (Open or closed bow?)

Schiada would probably run 80’s but again would be over the top cool.

Whatever we end up doing it will be the most photographed and videoed boat build on the planet for about a year.. lol.
RD
Can't go wrong with anything on your list.

I would go with something not many folks have. That boat dead center in your list looks good. : )

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score

With your ankle you should buy something you can walk off the front of. A Nordic 34' deck with twin Ilmors would be badass!

Bobby_329

Reaction score
Leaning that way..

List is :

28 Speedster
21 Schiada
24 Schiada
210 Hallett
270 Hallett

Looking for other suggestions.

I can say I have good relationships with everyone @ eliminator / Randy & thane (nordic /Hallett) and Schiada is borderline family.. which is why my list reflects that. I also like all of those boats as the best ones for my usage.

Eliminator would be the most expensive but that sumbitch will run 135’ish with 635hp a side, with an open bow walk through..

I think a 210 would run damn near 90 and be one cool ass boat. (Open or closed bow?)

Schiada would probably run 80’s but again would be over the top cool.

Whatever we end up doing it will be the most photographed and videoed boat build on the planet for about a year.. lol.
RD
270 with twin 635 would be sick and run pretty hard.

Orange Juice

Reaction score
The 21’ custom performance boat is the Sweet Spot.
The engine options are all available. It’s easy to single hand. Storage options/availability.

I bought my 21’ Eliminator in 1985 (24 y/o). I almost bought a 21’ Cobalt. How my life differed with that purchased remains unknown, but I enjoyed the boat so much, I still have it. I built a 20x30 shop to store it Inside.
I used it every summer weekend, for the first few years, never missing a holiday weekend. Now I avoid all holiday weekends and most summer weekends. My lake trips are much different today. In Phoenix we have a hand full of lakes within about an hour drive, so middle of the week is possible.