WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hallett 210 ski race boats - Where did they go?

Boat211

Reaction score
Was recently thinking about all of the cool 210’s that used to be around. You know... the ones with big turbos and #6’s.There were not a ton of them but where did they go? I think 1 or 2 may have went overseas and we know a couple have been repurposed but are there any still around?

Last edited:

LazyLavey

Reaction score
I'm not claiming any real knowledge on this so I'll just ask

Did the Vector fill some of that gap????

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
This is an old school baddy,shipped to Australia was talking to owner a month or so back about buying it and bring back to US. I’m still tempted, just need to finish 2 boats and sandrail rebuild first, lol
74795C96-A95D-4AF4-A329-37917D72E433.jpeg

wildone

You're a member.
Reaction score
"QUICKER". It was Ron Tesarskis old boat. And Rick lemon used to own it as well. that was one of the baddest to 210's

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
It may have been one of if not the the first 210... our Stock 210 came out of the mold right after it... One of the only Turbo 210's that didn't have a 6 drive. Randy's pink, and then blue one followed before we built our next one and the Cole's two that were almost identical, one Turbo one not. I think the rest were Built by Carl Johnson. A few non turbo'd were built in the 2000's but the Aussie Style boats definetly took over quick.

LB247XS

Reaction score
It may have been one of if not the the first 210... our Stock 210 came out of the mold right after it... One of the only Turbo 210's that didn't have a 6 drive. Randy's pink, and then blue one followed before we built our next one and the Cole's two that were almost identical, one Turbo one not. I think the rest were Built by Carl Johnson. A few non turbo'd were built in the 2000's but the Aussie Style boats definetly took over quick.
I skied behind your 210 in Parker marathons a couple times back in those days. GREAT BOAT
1453925987445.jpg
1453925763119.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

boat527

Reaction score
Lots already here!

Picture 054.jpg

Retired, sold. Now this:
123_1.jpg

The 9 of Wendt..sold to Wayne Murray then to an Aussie:
download.jpg

Goldsmith's piece of art.. in storage as a spare, I won't say where:
20170805_101047.jpg

One of Cole's 54 was stripped, completely re gelled and was sold as a hull only.

Parker 004.jpg

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Lots already here!

View attachment 855050
Retired, sold. Now this:
View attachment 855051
The 9 of Wendt..sold to Wayne Murray then to an Aussie:
View attachment 855054
Goldsmith's piece of art.. in storage as a spare, I won't say where: View attachment 855058

One of Cole's 54 was stripped, completely re gelled and was sold as a hull only.

View attachment 855059
Judgement Day is on the strip,, CA side. I raced behind it a whole season, fastest I ever skied I think! Thought I saw Goldsmith's on the water yesterday or the day before. Of course your brothers boat sold to friends just down from me, I suspect I may get a ride in it the next few days or so after they come back out. I already rode hundreds of miles in that boat in 2000 watching my friend Scott Dominguez ski.

wildone

You're a member.
Reaction score
Judgement Day is on the strip,, CA side. I raced behind it a whole season, fastest I ever skied I think! Thought I saw Goldsmith's on the water yesterday or the day before. Of course your brothers boat sold to friends just down from me, I suspect I may get a ride in it the next few days or so after they come back out. I already rode hundreds of miles in that boat in 2000 watching my friend Scott Dominguez ski.

There was two Judgement Day's the one on the strip with the full interior is the first one. The 2nd is in the pic above. The Murray's bought it as a project boat and last I heard its stripped and re-gelled in storage at their property up north.

mess033

Reaction score
There was two Judgement Day's the one on the strip with the full interior is the first one. The 2nd is in the pic above. The Murray's bought it as a project boat and last I heard its stripped and re-gelled in storage at their property up north.
z.PNG

I got the first one. I know the 2nd one last I seen was at GT getting re done.

thetub

Reaction score
i believe GT built "snappy" and "super snappy" that were very nice

Trose377

Reaction score
No it didn't meet the reserve of $30k aud and the auction company finalized my credentials to bid about 30 minutes after the auction ended.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
No it didn't meet the reserve of $30k aud and the auction company finalized my credentials to bid about 30 minutes after the auction ended.

$21k US???? Don't think's that's a bad price... should be all in around $35K with shipping. MMmmm

Trose377

Reaction score
Ya im waiting on a shipping quote he told me a few months back he had a quote of $6k aud. So I was thinking about 26-27k all in. Which is a killer price. Engine has 1 hour on rebuild with all new internals.

racektm

Reaction score
Ya im waiting on a shipping quote he told me a few months back he had a quote of $6k aud. So I was thinking about 26-27k all in. Which is a killer price. Engine has 1 hour on rebuild with all new internals.
Got it, good luck.

montaj629

Reaction score
I have been quoted around 8k AUD to ship but either way it’s still a good deal. Be cool to get it back here!

Trose377

Reaction score
I have been quoted around 8k AUD to ship but either way it’s still a good deal. Be cool to get it back here!
Right on ya we will see what they come back with. It kind of freaks me out buying a boat sight unseen

Done-it-again

Reaction score

Are you having them quote the shipping on their end? Shipping is one price, then you have the duties and clearing cost as well.

Would the seller be locking it up in a sea container?

montaj629

Reaction score
Are you having them quote the shipping on their end? Shipping is one price, then you have the duties and clearing cost as well.

Would the seller be locking it up in a sea container?
210 seems kinda wide for a container. Maybe pay for a “roll on cost”?

obnoxious001

Reaction score
A very close friend of mine in Australia bought the boat, got the news from him earlier today.

obnoxious001

Reaction score
They're around this is my old girl in Brisbane Australia just had a brand new twin turbo 527 built
How many people owned that boat down in Australia. I know Danny Cropper had it for a bit?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
New build?

Leaning that way..

List is :

28 Speedster
21 Schiada
24 Schiada
210 Hallett
270 Hallett

Looking for other suggestions.

I can say I have good relationships with everyone @ eliminator / Randy & thane (nordic /Hallett) and Schiada is borderline family.. which is why my list reflects that. I also like all of those boats as the best ones for my usage.

Eliminator would be the most expensive but that sumbitch will run 135’ish with 635hp a side, with an open bow walk through..

I think a 210 would run damn near 90 and be one cool ass boat. (Open or closed bow?)

Schiada would probably run 80’s but again would be over the top cool.

Whatever we end up doing it will be the most photographed and videoed boat build on the planet for about a year.. lol.
RD

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Leaning that way..

List is :

28 Speedster
21 Schiada
24 Schiada
210 Hallett
270 Hallett

I can say I have good relationships with everyone @ eliminator / Randy & thane (nordic /Hallett) and Schiada is borderline family.. which is why my list reflects that. I also like all of those boats as the best ones for my usage.

Eliminator would be the most expensive but that sumbitch will run 135’ish with 635hp a side, with an open bow walk through..

I think a 210 would run damn near 90 and be one cool ass boat. (Open or closed bow?)

Whatever we end up doing it will be the most photographed and videoed boat build on the planet for about a year.. lol.
RD
Can't wait to see it!

farmo83

Reaction score
Leaning that way..

List is :

28 Speedster
21 Schiada
24 Schiada
210 Hallett
270 Hallett

RD
What's the lead time for these?

sintax

Reaction score
Leaning that way..

List is :

28 Speedster
21 Schiada
24 Schiada
210 Hallett
270 Hallett

RD

I vote the grabbing a 28 speedster AND the 21 Schiada.

You only live once...

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Leaning that way..

List is :

28 Speedster
21 Schiada
24 Schiada
210 Hallett
270 Hallett

RD
25 or 27 speedster walkthrough with 300's+

You have had 8 270's and will be bored. The other boats listed are too big or too small to be comfortable for the family imho....great 2nd boat