WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

HALLETT 210 WINDSHIELDS????

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
WHERE is the place to go now??? who and where???

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I got to say, I have never done this before, so sunday night I started this project... the big head scratcher for me was...how the hell am I gonna figure out where to put the holes... I hack the fuc out of everything I do, which makes buy'n tools cheep and easy,.. I only use a hammer, chisel , and screw driver....I figured that if I make the holes 1" I could use some 1 1/2" galvanized washers to cover the holes...(learned this from a custom car builder and painter in havasu) this is how he put the gas filler hose in the truck bed.., I was gonna start the holes with a screw driver, and of coarse I was gonna put ductape to not get too many scratch's.. I figured that once I got the screw through... I could use the chisel to make the holes bigger...so now that I got that part figured out,, I took the old ones off...

DSC03998.JPG
DSC03999.JPG

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
took less than a week, I've already read on the board that I paid too much,... but I gotta say... well worth it.... "J" was easy to deal with..I told him what I wanted and he did it first time no problem

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I wanted them solid black, and no deflectors...pretty sure there is a speed loss with them, I didn't gps, but i'm guess some where around .065 mph loss

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
so after I got the old ones off....I unwrapped the new ones...primo did a very good job with the packaging , I was able to just drag the screw driver across the front side of the windshield and it cut right through the plastic.... I did it on the front in case it scratched too deep, that way I could use some 100 grit sand paper to sand them out, then I could just rhino line them

707dog

Reaction score
That chopped down version you had made for that 210 I had was a cool look but getting a replacement was a mofo. Even then had to use a heat gun to get them to sit right and corners to bend correctly room 2 sets to get it right.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
WOW!!!!...all the holes were already drilled, and they came with all new hardware.. took about 1 hour to install... I thought the stainless screws were too short, but no problem... I had a whole box of 4" gold drywall screws.. so I got a hammer drill and a #2 bit... them bitch's went right in.. what a good job I did and was so proud of me ....till my wife came out to get something out of the boat... what the fuc did you do??? look at all these screws poking threw inside here...oh shit.... not a problem ..so I took my hammer and hit the tips of the screws and they busted right off... they have rolls of chrome tape at auto zone.. gonna just cover the holes with the tape and no one will ever know

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
That chopped down version you had made for that 210 I had was a cool look but getting a replacement was a mofo. Even then had to use a heat gun to get them to sit right and corners to bend correctly room 2 sets to get it right.
the guy in havasu made those... they weren't supposed to be chopped down...

70sangersean

Reaction score
Anybody else looking to replace the windshield on their 210 ? The more you buy the better the price per Primo at OC boat windows.