WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hallett 270 Sun Pad Removal Help

kwpipkins

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm going to need some stitching work done on my sun pad pretty soon. I don't see how the sun pad is attached to the fiberglass engine hatch. Does anyone have an idea how it is attached? Thanks in advance!!! I don't think it makes any difference, but my boat is a 2002.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm going to need some stitching work done on my sun pad pretty soon. I don't see how the sun pad is attached to the fiberglass engine hatch. Does anyone have an idea how it is attached? Thanks in advance!!! I don't think it makes any difference, but my boat is a 2002.

Is it carpeted on the underside or glassed? Mine is glassed has a few screws down each side, and along the back. Carpeted though I have seen them run them on the underside. Screws hard to see sometimes buried in the carpet.

kwpipkins

Reaction score
Is it carpeted on the underside or glassed? Mine is glassed has a few screws down each side, and along the back. Carpeted though I have seen them run them on the underside. Screws hard to see sometimes buried in the carpet.

It is glassed. I don't recall seeing any screws, but I'll look again this weekend - thanks!!

240Hallett

Reaction score
Don't know if it's the same but 240 has screws from the bottom side of the hatch.