Nordic Boats

Reaction score
upload_2019-5-3_15-1-54.png
nUQTjCc8Te6DFG%wCKsM6w.jpg
aRkMwucpSRqTX3%2H%aw8A.jpg
IMG_20190503_095435.jpg

DWC

Reaction score
Pretty sure they were in Marina Coves this weekend but it was a different tow vehicle. Beautiful boat..

TrnkMonkey

Reaction score
Pretty sure they were in Marina Coves this weekend but it was a different tow vehicle. Beautiful boat..
Thanks! I’m happy to finally get it. I’m sure you saw the right boat. They had to do some very minor tweaks to it and were probably on a test ride. I couldn’t be happier to finally get my boat.

DWC

Reaction score
One of my favorite boats on the water this weekend. The 600 package is perfect for a deck boat. Enough to get out of the hole with a boat full of people and supplies and easier on the maintenance than the next steps. Gel is beautiful and timeless. Looks exactly how a new Hallett should.

TrnkMonkey

Reaction score
One of my favorite boats on the water this weekend. The 600 package is perfect for a deck boat. Enough to get out of the hole with a boat full of people and supplies and easier on the maintenance than the next steps. Gel is beautiful and timeless. Looks exactly how a new Hallett should.
Thank you! I wanted to keep the classic look of Hallett. I love the power. I had a smile from ear to ear when I was out on the water. On the water test it did 80. With 120 gallons of fuel, 3 people and adult beverages, I got it to 77. Not bad in my eyes. I’ll be back out there next weekend. Stop by and say hello if you’re there.