WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hallett and Extreme Decals

shunter2005

Reaction score
I know some here don't care much for purple, but for those that have Halletts with purple in them, I have some "FREE" decals available from my trailer refurb this year. I had two "Hallett 270" decals (in the Hallett font) made up in purple when I was going to re-do the trailer in white. I wanted something different than standard black decals. They would also look good with a silver or gray trailer. I decided to use something different so I don't need them anymore. The Hallett "H" is 4.25" tall and will only fit a trailer with 6" frame rails. If you have something other than a 270, you can cut the 270 off and just use the Hallett name.

Also available for "FREE", if you have an Extreme trailer, are two Extreme trailer (old style) decals, also in purple. I liked their old logo better than the new one they use now. These are same size as the original decals.

I will ship them to you "FREE" if you want both sets.
Thanks

PURPLE DECALS 3.jpg
PURPLE DECALS 2.jpg
PURPLE DECALS.jpg

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Well shit old timer, at least show everyone what you used in place of them? The chrome bubble stickers and the use of the boat in your TX #’s came out off the hook.

shunter2005

Reaction score
Well shit old timer, at least show everyone what you used in place of them? The chrome bubble stickers and the use of the boat in your TX #’s came out off the hook.
You better be careful who you are calling old or I'll run over you with my wheel chair. Lol.. Here you go.

6.jpg

4.jpg

Attachments

• ALMOST DONE 13.jpg
    ALMOST DONE 13.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 176
  • ALMOST DONE 12.jpg
    ALMOST DONE 12.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:

Spray-N-Sand

Reaction score
You better be careful who you are calling old or I'll run over you with my wheel chair. Lol.. Here you go.

View attachment 880512
View attachment 880513
Damn son, that looks pretty awesome! After getting my new Arizona “non resident“ registration fee, I’m thinking California registration isn’t so bad after all. Biggest prob was removing and replacing the painted reg. #’s. Can I ask where you had these made?
thx.
SnS

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Those are bad ass! Now I want to redo mine.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Damn son, that looks pretty awesome! After getting my new Arizona “non resident“ registration fee, I’m thinking California registration isn’t so bad after all. Biggest prob was removing and replacing the painted reg. #’s. Can I ask where you had these made?
thx.
SnS

It’s not the Ca Reg that will get you, it’s the sales tax (if buying ) then the luxury tax.

Spray-N-Sand

Reaction score
It’s not the Ca Reg that will get you, it’s the sales tax (if buying ) then the luxury tax.
Boats been purchased 2 yrs ago out of Arizona. Trailer is registered in California (DMV inspections and all those hoops). California stops the luxury tax after the boats 20 yrs. old. I have a ‘92 deep V that’s actually pretty cheap now :)

shunter2005

Reaction score
thx.
SnS
Domed Numbers out of Phoenix. They were great to work with. Talk to Angie.
domednumbers.com

Spray-N-Sand

Reaction score
Thanks Shunter, again awesome design idea and sweet rig!
have yourself a safe, fun 4th!

shunter2005

Reaction score
How many inches is the stickers
Not sure which one you are asking about so here is all 3.
Registration # is 3.8" X 26.5"
Hallett decal is 4.2" X 19.4"
Extreme (old logo) is 3" X 11" and a definite PITA to mount onto the trailer....

Commander_AL

Reaction score
Thanks for reply we added Hallett 210 to the family would like to get the registration decal done to mine

Attachments

• 20200723_181814.jpg
    20200723_181814.jpg
    346.9 KB · Views: 89

shunter2005

Reaction score
Thanks for reply we added Hallett 210 to the family would like to get the registration decal done to mine
Very nice 210. You might measure first to make sure the color under your splash rail at the bow is wide enough to fit the larger letter. On the registration, Texas (and most other states) requires the reg numbers to be at least 3" tall. The "T", including the under line is the 4.2" tall measurement. All other letters/numbers are 3" high. If your boat is reg in AZ you could probably do the "A" like the Hallett "H". See #8 above and talk to Angie. She was great to work with to get what I wanted done.