WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hallett steering wheel

702sandman

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a steering wheel for my Hallett ? Something similar to the pic attached. the second pic is what I have existing
94B3033A-F399-47E2-8C77-16C79243ACB0.png
B7622FC5-6242-4CAC-B6B6-1EF5C922F125.jpeg
58B05951-B919-4E5C-944A-071F443E1EE6.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
If you want the steering wheel from picture one (blue) I’ll give it to you since a purchased a new one in silver from Eddie marine. Or you can purchase a new one from Eddie marine. Ordered mine is November and just received it the beginning of March

ToMorrow44

27 Advantage TCM 800efi
Reaction score
Teague had that blue one in stock last time I was in there.

702sandman

Reaction score
If you want the steering wheel from picture one (blue) I’ll give it to you since a purchased a new one in silver from Eddie marine. Or you can purchase a new one from Eddie marine. Ordered mine is November and just received it the beginning of March
That would be awesome Budman thank you. Just let me know how I can grab from you 👍 do you happen to know if the insert in the middle that says Hallett is available anywhere ?

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
That would be awesome Budman thank you. Just let me know how I can grab from you 👍 do you happen to know if the insert in the middle that says Hallett is available anywhere ?
Considering the picture you posted is of my steering wheel you can have that center button. I ordered a new one. I should be in Havasu next weekend and I was going to swap them out then. Where are you located at? FYI The blue wheel isn’t perfect, that’s why I’m replacing it.

702sandman

Reaction score
Teague had that blue one in stock last time I was in there.
Thank you for the info
Considering the picture you posted is of my steering wheel you can have that center button. I ordered a new one. I should be in Havasu next weekend and I was going to swap them out then. Where are you located at? FYI The blue wheel isn’t perfect, that’s why I’m replacing it.

no worries I can maybe have re painted by my paint guy. The leather on my wheel or rubbing off so I need to replace it either way. Is your wheel a Teague one ? Or something Hallett only sold ? I called Nordic but they don’t have any original ones

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Thank you for the info

no worries I can maybe have re painted by my paint guy. The leather on my wheel or rubbing off so I need to replace it either way. Is your wheel a Teague one ? Or something Hallett only sold ? I called Nordic but they don’t have any original ones
Not sure. Was already on the boat when I purchased it.

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Thank you for the info

Hallett did not make the steering wheel. That’s a standard wheel stocked at nearly every dealer, Eddie marine, Dana, Teague, etc...
the center cap can be ordered with hallett logo laser etched into it. And most have multiple hallett logos, old style new style, and different font etc.
89E2113E-9E6C-461E-AC5E-A78FE2DA6280.png

702sandman

Reaction score
Hallett did not make the steering wheel. That’s a standard wheel stocked at nearly every dealer, Eddie marine, Dana, Teague, etc...
the center cap can be ordered with hallett logo laser etched into it. And most have multiple hallett logos, old style new style, and different font etc.
View attachment 859518
Great info , do they offer the etched center cap thru Eddie also ? Thank you

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Great info , do they offer the etched center cap thru Eddie also ? Thank you
I know MIW has that wheel in stock, as well he has a laser engraver and can’t put anything on the center cap. By anything i mean you can put your favorite page from the Bible write not yours or the easy “Hallett” on it. That part of his system is sba and fast.

Marjie4C

Reaction score
I know MIW has that wheel in stock, as well he has a laser engraver and can’t put anything on the center cap. By anything i mean you can put your favorite page from the Bible write not yours or the easy “Hallett” on it. That part of his system is sba and fast.
What is MIW? I am looking for a steering wheel with Hallett etched into it.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I’m not the sharpest marble in the book.. but ya look like you are going backwards to me

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Affiliated with Dana Marine
Technically there is no longer Dana Marine i believe is how it worked out, Bob was an employee then purchased Dana Marine and it is now Marine Industries West, most just know it still at Dana Marine even though it hasn’t been since 2010 or 2011 if i recall correctly.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Technically there is no longer Dana Marine i believe is how it worked out, Bob was an employee then purchased Dana Marine and it is now Marine Industries West, most just know it still at Dana Marine even though it hasn’t been since 2010 or 2011 if i recall correctly.

After Dana passed away Bob took over Dana Marine products