WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Halletts in Havasu?

Boogie651

Reaction score
Just seen on Instagram, they look nice. I’m jealous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammer

Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_2218.jpg
    IMG_2218.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 264
  • 62261922135__1CD1BE6A-E9EF-4A8F-9D30-328C6120F0BE.jpg
    62261922135__1CD1BE6A-E9EF-4A8F-9D30-328C6120F0BE.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 204

Hammer

Reaction score
Rumor has it the nautical pool bar is open

charred1

Reaction score
The wife and I are at the Nautical for the weekend...some nice Halletts pulling in. We’ll watch from the sidelines, since we aren’t Hallett owners. :cool::p

Hammer

Reaction score
The wife and I are at the Nautical for the weekend...some nice Halletts pulling in. We’ll watch from the sidelines, since we aren’t Hallett owners. :cool::p

Come have a beer at 302

Boogie651

Reaction score
I know I wasn’t able to register in time for the event because I didn’t have my Hallett then, but would love to me some of you guys out there. Headed out in the morning.

Tank

Reaction score
How many boats mike? Looks like a great time!!

Hammer

Reaction score
IMG_2256.jpg

IMG_2257.jpg

IMG_2252.jpg

IMG_2251.jpg

62275349108__7DF35293-57D2-49F3-B031-CB2CCA85990D.jpg

IMG_2245.jpg

IMG_2244.jpg

IMG_2246.jpg

IMG_2243.jpg

Whirlwind of a day yesterday. Almost lost a drone at the sandbar during filming. Had a great time at Pirates... going to do photo shoots this morning between 9-11ish...

Oh and the wife finally decided she wanted to drive the 240! She did great. She always drove our Vector but the bigger boat and hand controls intimidated her a little!

Having a blast with all the Hallett owners!

charred1

Reaction score
Come have a beer at 302

Thanks for the offer...we watched all you guys rally Friday and Saturday morning out front of Nautical...Pretty cool! We were amongst you all down at 3 dunes today...lol.

Hammer

Reaction score
we got more footage i’ll share when i get around to it. i just got home and i’m tired. [emoji15]

No worries! I just got home too... there’s a TON of pictures on the Hallett FB page! [emoji106]

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
We got a late start on Friday (kids had school) and Go lt to pirates at the end of it but there was still a ton of boats there..

On Saturday by the time I went to launch the boat all the ramps were full and we couldn’t get on the water. I’m bummed I missed the three dunes deal. From the pics I have seen it looked like a great turn out.

we did have erick Bryner covering the event for rdp so the article will be up shortly.

couple pics I saw online
829D276B-8A85-4E8B-A470-ECFACBDF20BC.jpeg
EAC2FD64-A53D-4D28-8444-F69143BFF726.jpeg
2A161020-B83E-4F9E-8488-57E2A6B3AEB7.jpeg

Hammer

Reaction score
We got a late start on Friday (kids had school) and Go lt to pirates at the end of it but there was still a ton of boats there..

On Saturday by the time I went to launch the boat all the ramps were full and we couldn’t get on the water. I’m bummed I missed the three dunes deal. From the pics I have seen it looked like a great turn out.

we did have erick Bryner covering the event for rdp so the article will be up shortly.

couple pics I saw online View attachment 926757 View attachment 926758 View attachment 926759

Eric got some great aerials! Almost lost the drone twice[emoji15]

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Looks like the biggest mofo notta-event for 2020!

Great job Mike!

Hammer

Reaction score
Looks like the biggest mofo notta-event for 2020!

Great job Mike!

Thanks Cam!! We had a huge turnout and people are already asking about 2021!!!

Fenderbender

Reaction score
Thanks Mike it was a great time and met some cool people. Dont remember anyones names but there is always next year. Saw some really great boats and love all the older restorations. The two Step boat is absolutely perfect and would trade a kid or two for it!

Hammer

Reaction score
HIH Recap-
Great Weekend at HIH 2020!! Thank you everyone for coming. We had a few curve balls that messed up our itinerary Saturday. I want to apologize, It was out of my control...
Photos- We got some great shots going up the gorge although the first wave of boats got to us at the sandbar before we were ready. I guess I need a faster boat!! We are in the process of editing all the photos and I will be sending out a link to all the registrants to tell me which boat is yours. I will then send you the high resolution file for you to print in whichever size you want. Probably looking at a week or two to get the High Res photos..
T-shirts- We sold out of all our inventory over the weekend. If you ordered shirts during registration, we set those aside and will mail them out over the next two weeks. I will most likely do another run, this is not confirmed, I have to meet a certain number of orders to make it make sense. I'll let you know...
Raffle- I will be sending you an email if you won the raffle prizes sometime this week. I could not figure out an easy way to do it on saturday(and I was late back to the Nautical, I posted 3pm and it should have been 5pm OOPS, BRIE WANTED TO KILL ME
🤷‍♂️
, my mom stepped up and helped out with the bags, I owe her BIG TIME!).
Registration Bags not Picked up- We have roughly 25 bags that weren't picked up, if you live in So Cal I will find a time and place to meet everyone if it makes sense logistically for us all. If not, we will have to charge you for shipping.

I want to thank all of our sponsors for continued support of Halletts in Havasu. I couldn't do this without you!!

This was the 5th year we have put this on.. The 1st year we had like 25-30 boats(maybe less?).... Year two was around 50... year three was 75 and last year we had 125 boats.... This year we had 91 registrants!! I was really surprised considering COVID and all of the other BS going on... We couldn't make a Banquet happen for obvious reasons unfortunately(my favorite part).
If you made the run up to Pirates they pulled out all the stops and reserved the docks and beach cove for us(thanks Art)!! Most of the bar was open for food, Im glad we were able to bring business to them, the current climate has been tough on the local business' in Havasu..

HIH 2021- It will be happening!!!! Give us a few months to decompress and see how the rest of 2020 -pays out....
Finally I want to personally thank all of you for making this event what it is...A great family friendly event that has a passion for
Hallett Boats
! Brie and I really appreciate all the thanks and kind words we received over the weekend. It really means a lot to us...

To my wife-
Brie Grimes
I had this hair brained idea 5 years ago and you wouldn't let me do it alone, you know, because I'm so organized and all... You have balanced being pregnant, a teacher, being a mom to Logan and Reese and now Grant every year of HIH . I don't know why you put up with me or do the late nights of organizing Halletts , but you do... Every year we get in arguments because I have more crazy ideas that cause it to be more work for you... I love you for everything you do for us at home and for HIH.. I couldn't do it without you(even though I say I could...LOL) I know I don't show or tell you enough, but I want you to know how much I love you and thank you for all the effort you put into HIH it each and every year. It really means a lot to me.

Thanks everyone for a great time! See you on the water!!

-Mike

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
Good stuff Mike. We had a blast, and saw friends we have met at HIH and made some new ones as well. Super cool event. Thank you!

Jay Dub

Reaction score
HIH Recap-
Great Weekend at HIH 2020!! Thank you everyone for coming. We had a few curve balls that messed up our itinerary Saturday. I want to apologize, It was out of my control...
Photos- We got some great shots going up the gorge although the first wave of boats got to us at the sandbar before we were ready. I guess I need a faster boat!! We are in the process of editing all the photos and I will be sending out a link to all the registrants to tell me which boat is yours. I will then send you the high resolution file for you to print in whichever size you want. Probably looking at a week or two to get the High Res photos..
T-shirts- We sold out of all our inventory over the weekend. If you ordered shirts during registration, we set those aside and will mail them out over the next two weeks. I will most likely do another run, this is not confirmed, I have to meet a certain number of orders to make it make sense. I'll let you know...
Raffle- I will be sending you an email if you won the raffle prizes sometime this week. I could not figure out an easy way to do it on saturday(and I was late back to the Nautical, I posted 3pm and it should have been 5pm OOPS, BRIE WANTED TO KILL ME
🤷‍♂️
, my mom stepped up and helped out with the bags, I owe her BIG TIME!).
Registration Bags not Picked up- We have roughly 25 bags that weren't picked up, if you live in So Cal I will find a time and place to meet everyone if it makes sense logistically for us all. If not, we will have to charge you for shipping.

I want to thank all of our sponsors for continued support of Halletts in Havasu. I couldn't do this without you!!

This was the 5th year we have put this on.. The 1st year we had like 25-30 boats(maybe less?).... Year two was around 50... year three was 75 and last year we had 125 boats.... This year we had 91 registrants!! I was really surprised considering COVID and all of the other BS going on... We couldn't make a Banquet happen for obvious reasons unfortunately(my favorite part).
If you made the run up to Pirates they pulled out all the stops and reserved the docks and beach cove for us(thanks Art)!! Most of the bar was open for food, Im glad we were able to bring business to them, the current climate has been tough on the local business' in Havasu..

HIH 2021- It will be happening!!!! Give us a few months to decompress and see how the rest of 2020 -pays out....
Finally I want to personally thank all of you for making this event what it is...A great family friendly event that has a passion for
Hallett Boats
! Brie and I really appreciate all the thanks and kind words we received over the weekend. It really means a lot to us...

To my wife-
Brie Grimes
I had this hair brained idea 5 years ago and you wouldn't let me do it alone, you know, because I'm so organized and all... You have balanced being pregnant, a teacher, being a mom to Logan and Reese and now Grant every year of HIH . I don't know why you put up with me or do the late nights of organizing Halletts , but you do... Every year we get in arguments because I have more crazy ideas that cause it to be more work for you... I love you for everything you do for us at home and for HIH.. I couldn't do it without you(even though I say I could...LOL) I know I don't show or tell you enough, but I want you to know how much I love you and thank you for all the effort you put into HIH it each and every year. It really means a lot to me.

Thanks everyone for a great time! See you on the water!!

-Mike
Thank you Mike and Brie. It was our first year. We met some really nice folks at Three Dunes. The 9am "run" from the bay to Three Dunes was great. Our friend that was with us was holding on for dear life. Thank you both again for organizing. We appreciate it.
Jonathan and Kelly-