WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hallett's

HighVoltage329

Reaction score
hALLETTv-drive_ads_054.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Bitchen old ads! Thanks for posting them!

RD

Hallett

Reaction score
Love the Hallett vector I have had two of them in the past they handled very well .
I still kina miss my vector's but am happy with the Schiada I have now.

HighVoltage329

Reaction score
Jimmy set up many of the top ski race Halletts including Garry Steele's high point boats and both of our Halletts
Jimmys_Marine_002.jpg
AceMarine.biz

TC-san

Reaction score
Dad and I talked to Bob a few years back before Hallett was sold. We were interested in in a project with the Vector and he still has the molds. Love that boat.

KevinR

Reaction score
Cool ad!

Interesting way to spell “fibreglas”.

Boat illustration aside, how the phone number is listed indicates its age. I can remember when area codes were not included and the exchange name was used for the first two numbers. Think that changed in early to mid 60’s.

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
Cool ad!

Boat illustration aside, how the phone number is listed indicates its age. I can remember when area codes were not included and the exchange name was used for the first two numbers. Think that changed in early to mid 60’s.

Yeah, that is a very early 60's ad. Spelling errors are not uncommon in my old magazines.

old rigger

Reaction score
Cool ad!

Not a spelling error. Owens-Corning trademarked that spelling back in the 30's. My guess is Hallett was using their 'glass at the time.