WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Halloween Canceled?

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Not Halloween, but what about the Los Angeles county fair has it been canceled also? Just curious I thought that fired up around this time of year.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Not Halloween, but what about the Los Angeles county fair has it been canceled also? Just curious I thought that fired up around this time of year.

I know that they cancelled oc and San diego. Not sure on la but I can guess.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

Dude they cancelled the FUCKING TEXAS STATE FAIR!

I’ve got to think any CA fair will get the axe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
"Liberal Logic" (there's an oxymoron) in 2020...

4ehbyk.jpg

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
I agree, I want to get the hell out of here also, but is Arizona any better? Closing the Channel down to boats for who knows how long, and canceling all events even to this day. This disease is spreading across our great nation.

I think AZ has lost it's wild west status. I haven't lived there in 8 years and from watching from afar (Florida) it sure has.

HitIt

Reaction score
Ah, got it. So the ban wasn't necessary. If it was, it wouldn't have been walked back. You don't walk back things that are necessary. If it wasn't necessary, then why oh why would they do it. Control. Period.

Brokeboatin221

Reaction score
What’s next cancel Christmas? I should cancel work everyday! Why not cancel the economy....... candy companies are going to lose billions.....

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
If Joe Biden gets elected and the Senate flips and the House remains blue the United States of America will be canceled.😳

Meaney77

Reaction score
Cancel Halloween..yet walmart and big box stores are fully stocked for it.. doing Halloween as usual..they could kiss my asssss!!
Noticed that at Costco yesterday-Tons of candy and costumes for kids.. I guess thats why their was a big push to get Halloween stuff out early specifically candy. So most stores could sell to consumers before word comes out that Halloween would be canceled or not recommended and avoid getting stuck with excessive amounts of inventory.

Last edited:

jet496

Reaction score
We're all going to break out our paint-balling fatigues, guns, wear masks, have some tampons falling out of our pockets, carrying BLM signs that night. Can't touch us. Then we'll just say we're making our door to door rounds like Portland.

RVRKID

Reaction score
Dude they cancelled the FUCKING TEXAS STATE FAIR!

I’ve got to think any CA fair will get the axe.

But they move the NFR from Vegas to Texas...
LA Fair has been cancelled

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
But they move the NFR from Vegas to Texas...
LA Fair has been cancelled

Holy shit thanks for the tip...if they allow fans to attend, I’m there [emoji106]

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Cancel Halloween..yet walmart and big box stores are fully stocked for it.. doing Halloween as usual..they could kiss my asssss!!

yeah, Garcetti got a call from the local distributor reminding him of their donations and union voter support...

Like magic Halloween is back on in LA County.